Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Can Help You To Design A Responsive Website @a Very Cheap And Negotiable Price - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Can Help You To Design A Responsive Website @a Very Cheap And Negotiable Price (266 Views)

I Want Someone To Design A Website For Me / How To Create A Responsive Website For Your Business Without Coding / Responsive Website Is Our Core Value...give Us A Trial Today.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You To Design A Responsive Website @a Very Cheap And Negotiable Price by cool4aze06: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
GREAT OFFER FOR YOU!

# Do you know that you can easily be using your Smart Phone, Desktop to be showcasing your products, services, and activities to the entire global communities even at the comfort of your home?

# Do you know that people can easily be contacting you for your Services/Products through your own website?

# Do you know that having your own website is not cost as you might be thinking?

#And do you know that having a website helps to Re-brand your business activities and thereby increasing your profitability?

I CAN HELP YOU DESIGN A RESPONSIVE:

• Business Website

• Blog

• E-commerce Website

• NGO Website

# What Are Your Charges?

* I have no specific Charging Fee. My charges is very cheap, affordable and open for negotiation

# Where Is Your Office?

* I am a freelancer that based in Lagos

# Why Is Your Charges Very Low Compared To Many Web Designers Out There?

* Because I want to help people build their businesses, create to myself good portfolio and also make some little cash

#What Are The Requirements To Design A Website For Someone?

* All I just need from you to provide are: (1) Contents, (2) Logo, (3) Images (4) Domain, (5) Hosting and the descriptions of what you want in the website. But should in case you don’t have all of these I can always provide them for you.

# How Much Can I Pay Before The Commencement Of The Job?

* The truth is that you don’t necessary need to pay 100% or 50% before I will start your website job. With just little percentage of your commitment fee your job will commence.

# What Is Your Name?

* I’m Cyril by name

# What Are The Features Of The Website You Are To Input On The Website?

*It’s based on what you asked me to do. Thus, I am not giving you what I want but what you want. However, the website I will be designing for you will be having good theme, your prefer social platforms for easy interaction, and promotion and also I will be setting up SEO optimization in all pages for Google Search Engine (GSE).

PLEASE NOTE:

In a situation where you already have a website and need Re-branding, I can always do the Re-branding for you with great features.

# Why Should I Patronize You?

*I guarantee you a better website job and MY CHARGES is absolutely CHEAP, AFFORDABLE AND NEGOTIABLE

#Contact Details:

*Phone No.: Whatsapp/Call: 0 8 1 3 7 9 8 1 0 7 2

Email: nacuneoconnects06@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

World Class And Practical Intensive Pest Control & Fumigation Training In Lagos / Anti Theft Eas System Complete Kit Sale And Installation / A Help From Nairalands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.