Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Checkout This Medical Report That Has Got People Talking(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Checkout This Medical Report That Has Got People Talking(photo) (1404 Views)

This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap / What's The Meaning Of This Medical Symbol? / Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Medical Report That Has Got People Talking(photo) by broseme: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
The medical report above and the Doctor 's advice clearly seen below have got people talking.

"The patient has shown signs of sexual signs of active sexual infections. I am surprised that this patient hasn't lost his ability to conjugate. In a simpler term - become IMPOTENT. With the active level of pathogens present in his system, I predict a complete shutdown of his penis. I'm surprised this patient is even still alive.

"Look at his diabetes count. I suggest that this patient sits down with his lawyer and come up with a will for his children. Because he will die soon! However, with instructive and constructive habits such as sexual abstinence and diligent adherence to drugs; both herbal and orthodox, I believe that these aforementioned diseases seen above can be tackled head on."

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/check-out-this-medical-report-that-has.html

Re: Checkout This Medical Report That Has Got People Talking(photo) by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Like seriously
Re: Checkout This Medical Report That Has Got People Talking(photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
That was fabricated. Who would release sbs medical details online with the labs name?
Re: Checkout This Medical Report That Has Got People Talking(photo) by femolacqua(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
All this in one person.
Re: Checkout This Medical Report That Has Got People Talking(photo) by damilolammm(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
angry
Re: Checkout This Medical Report That Has Got People Talking(photo) by sisisioge: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
But the patient is female nau? Where did the joystick come from? Blue eyes on ogunmojede! This blogger should get a life!

(1) (Reply)

How do I delete a thread I created in Nairaland / How To Get Clear Skin / Lady Raises Alarm As Half-Unclad Woman Is Spotted Near Army Office In Abuja.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.