Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! (588 Views)

I Am Confused And Depressed / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by emmyid(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'm in a dilemma, and seriously need wise advice.
Here is my story-
I just rounded up my NYSC programme in one of the LGA in Nasarawa State. I served in a private school and was retained by the school. But, the problem is the pay, the salary is less than NYSC allowee (19,800). Although, the town is not really expensive, but the work load is much. So many persons advised me to take the job and not despise my humble beginning.

Right now I'm @ Kano (since schools are on break). While here, I went searching for better offers, in the process I met a lady who offered to help. According to her, there are no vacancies at the moment. But she came up with a business offer that has thrown me in this dilemma.

She works, and is also into making of pop corn and peanut, and wants to introduce me to the business. She wants me to be her marketer cum distributor. And in every bag I sell (a bag contains 50 pieces), I will make a profit of 500 for myself, but the transport cost is on me.

Now the problem is, this is my first time in Kano, I've never done any marketing business before. So the question is, should I stay back in Kano and run the business hoping to get another job soon or go back to Nasarawa State, and take the teaching job?

Thanks for reading... I need your advice please.

Cc Lalasticlala fynestboi Mynd44 Farano Seun help a brother.
Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by emmyid(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
sadAdvice needed please... It's urgent!!!

Lalasticlala fynestboi Mynd44 Farano

Lalasticlala fynestboi Mynd44 Farano Seun help me na, I need to make this decision as soon as possible. I need more advice, so I can weigh them. Pls

MrRhymes101
pinkiberry
scentmarlc
ladyboss1
Tapout
Misssclassy
cutehector
orijin101
jacksparrow1207
kinglekan
sweetorgasm
ronald4lif
tosyne2much
Thesonofmark
Rheetarit
Godvilla
Enegod
Tohpahz
vizkiz
Albeto2k
Airforce1
modelboy
heartrobber
stephenqueen
pervybynature
supersuave
ishilove
lalasticalala
agarawu23

Help please!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by leyemok(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Go back to Nassarawa. Marketing jobs no be beans and to think its guguru marketing. Insult upon injury.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by ojobolinda: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please sir, go back to Nasarawa and take the teaching job. While u r at it, submit ur CV in companies around. While u r teaching, be praying and hoping for a call frm one of the companies. If u have any skill or handwork, u can do the teaching job for some period of time, raise enough start up capital frm there and start ur own business. Am an advocate of Entrepreneurship.......... Peace

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by otee42: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
HMMM U V TO GO BACK......I WARN U

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused And Need Your Advice. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:22am On May 01, 2017
Both Nasarawa and Kano didn't sound good. Most especially Kano. U could even be making it and market it yourself than working for someone else.
That's by the way.
If u have any family member in Lagos that u can conveniently scot with, I'll advice u come down and look for job. Teaching jobs will pay you better than the peanut u are getting there.
As a man you shouldn't be satisfied with the status quo or being afraid of failure.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies: Food Hse Officer Needed / . / Security Officers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.