Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] (918 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] by splendid22(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
For a while now social media has been awash with news that Mercy Aigbe’s marriage to hotelier, Lanre Gentry has crashed. According to reports Mercy has been enduring domestic violence for a long time in her marriage but it got intense recently.

The couple had an unpleasant fight last week that left her with severe injuries . She is still getting treatment at an undisclosed hospital in Lagos.

In the same vein, Mercy few hours ago took to her Instagram page writing on domestic violence. She wrote:”Say NO to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE…… Only a Coward hits a woman! REAL MEN don’t HIT!”

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/breakingmercy-aigbes-marriage-crashes-domestic-violence-fresh-photos/

Re: Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] by maryjan8(f): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Too bad
Re: Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] by Agbgift(f): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
It seems domestic violence is the reigning thing in Nigeria now.

#Say No to domestic violence.
Re: Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] by ghettowriter(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
In as much as I don't support Divorce, I still frank on domestic abuse. That leaves me with no option than to divorce any man or women who abuses you. F....love & morality. If the marriage is not what you dreamed, divorce the abuser and look for who truly love and cherish you.
Re: Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] by dangotesmummy: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Haaa I thought as much.because first of all she left her first marriage over mother in-law issues now it's d.v.no wonder she's always attending owanmbes and forming slay mama.so all this is to take her mind off the pain of dv

I pity those who envy her or are fooled by the PDA they do on instagram
Re: Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] by alexy147(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Even though women has a way of upsetting a man so badly but it takes a real man to know how to subdue those anger..

My simplest way of subduing anger is by taking a walk out of the heated quarrel..

1 Like

Re: Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] by firebaby(f): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Its been long she has been getting this battering .. She just want to put a stop to it that's why she came out now....
Re: Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] by Preca(f): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nawa ooo.... so this is what she has been enduring
Re: Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Life is an irony

She fought with policemen at Ekiti state

But

She is a punching bag at home.

Ukpa!!
Re: Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] by abike12(f): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
this is crazy shocked
Re: Breaking:mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crashes Over Domestic Violence [fresh Photos] by TPAND(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please what movie is she promoting, I'ld like to see

(1) (Reply)

'Sometimes I Do Free Shows In Nigeria, I Take Like N1000' - Wizkid (video) / . / What Will Happen To Dammy Krane's Career After Trials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.