Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ice Creams - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ice Creams (805 Views)

Dubai Cafe Unveils World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (Photos) / Shop Sells Human bosom Milk Ice-cream / Vodka Kick (VK) Ready To Drink Soft Drink In Different Flavours Orange, Ice, Moj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Creams by jamale: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
can anyone show me where i can learn how to prepare a variety of icecreams, can i get a link?
Re: Ice Creams by jamale: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2010
am waitin 4 replies,plz,nairalanders,
Re: Ice Creams by mamagee3(f): 1:54am On Jan 14, 2010
Refer to google!
Re: Ice Creams by segunpc(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2010
pls where can i get the machine for making ice cream?
Re: Ice Creams by bizarena(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2010
Well in my own little way, i think i can help you here,but i only know about Banana ice cream and many people love it and i believe you will like to put it into test,
Here are the recipe,

2 cups milk

2 cups heavy cream

2 eggs, beaten

1 1/4 cup sugar

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 cup puree bananas

1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

1/8 teaspoon nutmeg

In a saucepan, combine the milk, cream, eggs, sugar and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture thickens slightly and coats the back of a spoon. Refrigerate the mixture until cool. Combine the cooled custard with the bananas, vanilla and nutmeg. Pour into freezer container. Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.

Hope i have been able to help you in some way,though if talking about money,i know i will like to pay as much as say a thousand naira or more to get it, but with me,it free, just trying to help,but if you still want more you can contact me at, bizimpactarena@gmail.com. Good luck. Williams

(1) (Reply)

Is Ice Cream A Seasonal Product / Dried Cassava Chips Exporters Wanted / Has The Price Of Garri Increased?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.