Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Start A Food Business With Small Capital And Make Huge Profit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start A Food Business With Small Capital And Make Huge Profit (623 Views)

Quick Returns On This Investment With Small Capital / Download 50 Lucrative Business You Can start in 2019 with small Capital / List Of Profitable Business You Can Start In Nigeria With A Small Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Food Business With Small Capital And Make Huge Profit by ib87(f): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Food, shelt and cloth are the basic human needs. Yes but of all three food is the most important. Without food, there will be no survival of any living thing. That is why food business is a very profitable business as its highly demanded by all.
If you are interested to know how to start food business with a small capital and making huge profits within 5 months, call or whatsapp 08068621279.
Re: Start A Food Business With Small Capital And Make Huge Profit by Ajewealth123(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
ib87:
Food, shelt and cloth are the basic human needs. Yes but of all three food is the most important. Without food, there will be no survival of any living thing. That is why food business is a very profitable business as its highly demanded by all.
If you are interested to know how to start food business with a small capital and making huge profits within 5 months, call or whatsapp 08068621279.

my mind tells me you really wanna help people, why not give out the ideas here.
We come from different location and states
Re: Start A Food Business With Small Capital And Make Huge Profit by ib87(f): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ajewealth123:
my mind tells me you really wanna help people, why not give out the ideas here.
We come from different location and states
Just contact me

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify And Spot An Investment Scam / . / Why You Should Buy Euc Homes Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.