Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

!00% Legit UK Based Company That Invests Your Funds For Daily Profits. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / !00% Legit UK Based Company That Invests Your Funds For Daily Profits. (622 Views)

China Invests $600m In Kano’s Textile Industry / Invest With A Legit UK Based Company And Make Daily Profits. / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

!00% Legit UK Based Company That Invests Your Funds For Daily Profits. by adeniyi44: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,
I have the pleasure to introduce to you a legit and profitable company that ive recently been associated with. It is an investment company that helps you to trade with your money and you can withdraw both the principal sum and profits DAILY. Yes, you read me correctly, withdrawals are made daily, Monday to Friday.
All deposits are made in Bitcoins and you can invest a minimum of 0.01 BTC, which about $20 now and a maximum of 60 BTC. I want you to know that this site is not a HYIP that promises huge returns per hour or daily and run away with Depositors money , then come back online with a new name. I am stressing this because many people Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly (POOR} because many online businesses are scam. I don’t blame those people because they have had bad experiences online. But I want to assure that this is genuine. You will withdraw 2-4% profits plus your principal investment every day.
This one is a genuinely incorporated company based in Cardiff, Wales in the UK. They have a physical address together with description of how to get to their office. Their certificate is also displayed on their site. Their registered name as shown on their certificate is also the name of their website. I don’t want to say much now, there are more details on their site which you will find the link in my Forum Signature since I am not allowed to post it here.
By the grace of God, I am one of their COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVES in Nigeria. You can verify this fact by clicking on ‘Representatives’ on their home page. You will see my details there together with other representatives from Nigeria and other countries. Before I agreed to serve as their REP, I interacted with the head of the company who assured me of their genuiness. I also did my own checks. So I can recommend them 100%. I am not allowed to post my link here. You can find it in my Signature. Get it, register, invest and start making DAILY withdrawals without doing any work. God bless.
Re: !00% Legit UK Based Company That Invests Your Funds For Daily Profits. by mbizze: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
kindly forward to mab97ex@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

I Want An Urgent Loan For Maruwa / How Do I Earn $500 Monthly From Fiverr? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.