Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (79409 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by dandyson84: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu is a shameless man. He can't fulfill his words.

He said he will never come out of prison until Biafra flag is raised. But here he is he came out without the Biafra flag with his fake health condition.

Nnamdi Kanu also said he will not come out from kuje Without his men in this video
But he failed his blabbing promise useless animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88

Nnamdi Kanu also said 2015 that he will not pay any bail because he is innocent.

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Nnamdi Kanu after all noise making about USA and Russia later paid the bail money.
Later left his men.
Later fulfilled our bail condition instead of his own.
Go and hang urself or better still jumb inside lagoon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by siddoggg(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

He said he will never come out of prison until Biafra flag is raised. But here he is he came out without the Biafra flag with his fake health condition.

Nnamdi Kanu also said he will not come out from kuje Without his men in this video

Nnamdi Kanu also said 2015 that he will not pay any bail because he is innocent.

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Nnamdi Kanu after all noise making about USA and Russia later paid the bail money.
Later left his men.

This is painment raised to power infinity...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ha ha ha ha ha...this guy is a confirmed OniKuje true true. He even get load...lol. But the guy is now gentle ooo...chai! PMB has really dealt with him and taught him a lesson that he will never forget in his generation. Ha ha ha ha...#OperationGoSolo now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Kdon2: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Later left his men.

who is this ranting shameless man?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Almaiga: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nice one PMB,
God bless President Buhari,
God bless Osibanjo,
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by intruxive(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lol grin kanu my guy how far with the zoo jail na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by famzynet: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=IpobExposed post=56011971]Nnamdi Kanu is a shameless man. He can't fulfill his words.

but here he is.

What part of animal farm are you from? A human being won't utter such words as you just did. Anyway,why should I even be surprised. Even a goat has more sense than you. Ewu mpama! You can go and jump into Lagos Lagoon if you are pained that the great Igbo hero is out of prison.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Benekruku(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
D5000y:
Ha ha ha ha ha...this guy is a confirmed OniKuje true true. He even get load...lol. But the guy is now gentle ooo...chai! PMB has really dealt with him and taught him a lesson that he will never forget in his generation. Ha ha ha ha...#OperationGoSolo now

The fear of Kuje, is the beginning of wisdom

The environment resets the worst of brains

Can't u see how humble he looks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Later left his men.
You can go and kill urself na

#who cares.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Abdul124(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
It is now left for him to continue with what is beyond is ability.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by faisalcan(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Albino KANU must be rearrested now! He is a traitor

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by PFRB: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
nickxtra:
He looks terribly sick, disguised in nice outfit. Hope they did not give him silent-killing injection in the prison

I THINK HE HAS BEEN POISONED IN KUJE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Mckennedy: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Later left his men.

Aint you ashamed?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Mckennedy: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
faisalcan:
Albino KANU must be rearrested now! He is a traitor

Swallow your shame as pills...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by donjahsy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Later left his men.
I think say by now u go don commit suicide kukuma die this boy.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Mckennedy: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
D5000y:

His more popular now than ever courtesy of Mr. Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Smoothie01(f): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Cool...

PS: Nk topics attracts traffic like wow!....Even repeated topics... Nawa oh...who is that person that said he's popular to only Ipob?...Bloggers in the house, see opportunity oh!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by kelv2k(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Later left his men.

Wail more louder bro.
Can your generation ever be this brave as the life of KANU.
I just feel for people like you that come into such thread to type nonsense... try to understand the meaning of life and when you do then you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2017

Thank me later grin
Smoothie01:
Cool...

PS: Nk topics attracts traffic like wow!....Even repeated topics... Nawa oh...who is that person that said he's popular to only Ipob?...Bloggers in the house, see opportunity oh!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by gberra: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Smoothie01:
Cool...

You think your shit don't stink but your fart gives you away. Every jerk has a box! sad

The angry one angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by OreMI22: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
LadyAimy:
My thought, he said he'll kill himself

IPODEXPOSED should kill himself O'jare! grin grin grin grin grin

It is wicked souls like him that have helped unjust rulers to ruin Nigeria and he is clapping for them.

But i know the jelly fish Ipodexposed will not kill himself. he probably already changed moniker. You will know it with his anti- Igbo rants. As if it makes any difference.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Later left his men.

So now it is like this ...Go and Die .ur family has prepared ur grave
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Tisham20(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
angry he should not be seen in gathering of more than 10 pipu does that mean he can't go to church?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Aragon: 12:41am On Apr 29, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Buhari just made the greatest mistake of his life...granting NNAMDI bail..He would regret he ever did..
God bless NNAMDI kanu..The one true messenger of God almighty..He is the true deliverer.

While director is gaining his freedom, the dictator is losing his life..coincidence? I think not...

This is what I don't understand, is Buhari the Courts? Despite all the different version I have heard about this Saga, I never for once believed Buhari dictates how this goes. He is neither the Courts or the Judge. And this new chapter has proved me right. A Judge has granted him Bail and Buhari can't do anything about that since he is not the Law period.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by enemybulldozer(m): 1:05am On Apr 29, 2017
ghettowriter:
I had been opposing the notion of Biafra breaking away from Nigeria but from recent happening I had arrived at the conclusion that everybody had the right to choose between what him/her chooses to believe as the right move. I love this Guys conviction. He should keep it up. If Biafra dreams should come to reality, then this Guy is a hero no dought. More grease to his elbow.
Ipobexposed come and see how humans reason.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by mathy2p2: 5:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Next one u go die agboro idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by odduduwa: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2017
opakan2 report here you said no senator can do that else Almighty fg will descend on him or her ....now what can you do?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2017
mannycrown:
Shame on ISTANDWITHBUHAR madridguy OmenkaLives sarrki and co. And the moderator that banned me.

Must you use big instinctive words?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by odduduwa: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2017
jasawa:
hmmmm so its buhari that gave him freedom? I thought its the law. So if tomorrow buhari wish he will just bring him back to prison. Ipob just reason even once with your head its the constitution that take him there and its thesame constitution that give him bail.
and its the same constitution that wants to give him secret trial abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by odduduwa: 6:46am On Apr 29, 2017
Aragon:

This is what I don't understand, is Buhari the Courts? Despite all the different version I have heard about this Saga, I never for once believed Buhari dictates how this goes. He is neither the Courts or the Judge. And this new chapter has proved me right. A Judge has granted him Bail and Buhari can't do anything about that since he is not the Law period.
the pressure was much he is totally behind it ....u know the truth but u wanna hide em
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Priest69(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2017
IpobExposed:

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Later left his men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of President Jonathan's Younger Sister Who Died Yesterday / President Buhari Nearly Falls In Kogi During Campaign / Photos Of Buhari In Londo: Vanguard Compares First And Second Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.