Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) (60414 Views)

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Ovokoo: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
POS NA NORMAL THING FOR CHURCHES DIS DAYS NA.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by holatimmy(f): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
chie8:
Photos of a church where members pay with ATM via POS have emerged.As pastor was preaching,one of the church members was pictured taking the POS around other members for payment.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/photos-of-church-members-paying-with.html
I think NOTHING

This is no news,I pay my tithe how convienient I want.Always wanting to bash Christainity any little chance they get undecided
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Victornezzar: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
can someone tell me d process 2 open church
it seems some people are just too gullible

3 Likes

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by OkparaEze: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tithing is a sin....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by chinoify: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; Zechariah 1:17

and they shall not appear before the LORD empty: Deuteronomy 16:16

It is the will of God that the gospel spreads and it can't happen without the BAR. BAR is very important in spreading the gospel.

They are fulfilling scriptures.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
pastor dey spread eyes dey observe, church members don enter ONE CHANCE.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by agomson: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dis is mot Church because it look like a prohrame they people stage are wering t-shirt
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by figure007(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
So what's special there as if you all don't transact with pos ... Why so backward self .... So if I earn 1million and decide to pay my tithe I should come with such amount in my pocket ..though people do it but ehhyy its a good thing to use pos .... We have people that comes into the church to steal from church and people so paying directly to church account with terminal is a great thing abeggy..
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
chie8:
Photos of a church where members pay with ATM via POS have emerged.As pastor was preaching,one of the church members was pictured taking the POS around other members for payment.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/photos-of-church-members-paying-with.html
For me, I think it's a great idea. If you wish to pay your tithe, is there anything wrong in going cashless?.I wish and hope my church adopts this soon.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by chloride6: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pay up boys......

No excuses

Pay with bitcoin loading

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Free the sheeples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Organs(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
zionmade:
And for dat Judas who only go to churches to find one Rubbish or the other to say, d day God will remember u, nobody would be able to save u. Whether u pay ur tithe in cash or POS wats d difference?
As stingy as d OP is with his money are u better dan those who pay their tithe?

Siddon there and be deceiving yourself. Church is business in nigeria. Almost all the pastors are rogues that equate growth of Church with money as "blessings" and the society is full of all evil and atrocities. The average Nigerian is ether a bribe taker or giver, he/she is suspiscious of others that are not as rich as him/her. He/She goes to Church for miracles and have his prayers answered and not really to worship God.

4 Likes

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=NextGovernor post=56013255]Same thing happening in my Church. Though their isn't anything wrong going cashless but Churches are always quick to improve in any device of quick funds collection but will never help the needy in the same church.

So many christians are so brain washed that anything a man of God says or do is sunk into their head without even thinking with why are you like this? Watch Emmanuel tv and see things for yourself.... No organization in the world helps the needy more than the church

1 Like

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by ztanleechima(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
O.M.G

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Discovery
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by victorazy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
POS mean Point of Sale Terminals or my question what is being sold to them in that church na

you elaborated PST not POS. what they bought is non of ur business, "those that knows the value of gold are the ones buying it"1
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Rocketicon(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dis one na business center na

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
studio14:
I will be the last person on earth to attend any church

Find a kingdom hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. You will never find such there.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by geniusss: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chai! E don red oo
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
And what is wrong with that.

Cashless policy is also affecting the Church.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by ilevic(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
And the guy using the POS and his accomplice (the one snapping) will call themselves Christians, yet, they are not afraid of defaming the church. Tho there is nothing wrong in using pos in church from my own perspective but the intention of these people is to rubbish the church. God have mercy on u.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
I think by ATM he meant paying by Debit and/or Credit Cards.

And as regards to the story, all I gotta say to them is, “It is written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer,' but you make it a den of robbers.” (Matthew 21:13).

O pari

napoleon77:

What do you mean by with ATM via POS? ATM and POS are 2 separate devices. The devise used in the picture is a POS terminal so why mention ATM?

1 Like

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by rashaisaac(f): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
wow! didn't even realise that there was another scripture concerning tithing. malachi. 3: 10 don ful ear everywhere

1 Like

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
I dont even know what to say about this... Nawaoo
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
I've not been inside a church for the past
5yrs

Do catholics collect tithes
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by transient123(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
MhissBelva:
It is finished!

The church has gone digital!

Gullible Christians everywhere

Nothing wrong in going digital, but, something is damn wrong when used as a mumu to furnish another soothsayer/419er expensive lifestyle.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Jaguntemmy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
zionmade:
And for dat Judas who only go to churches to find one Rubbish or the other to say, d day God will remember u, nobody would be able to save u. Whether u pay ur tithe in cash or POS wats d difference?
As stingy as d OP is with his money are u better dan those who pay their tithe?
Men you have been brain bleached
There is nothing more for you

1 Like

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by kingsley724(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Omojudy: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
napoleon77:

What do you mean by with ATM via POS? ATM and POS are 2 separate devices. The devise used in the picture is a POS terminal so why mention ATM?
I am sure you know he intended to type ATM card?
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
This practice is not new. It has been in vogue for years...I remember it being used in my former church RCCG central parish in Abuja years ago...must you criticize the church ?wat sin has anyone​ committed by paying the same tithe he has always paid using cashless means? Has anything changed I won't blame the critics though there are too many bad eggs giving the church a negative image.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

T.B Joshua's 1st Child Graduates From LSE With 2.1 / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage / Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.