Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' (29613 Views)

Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by NairaMedia: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Daddy Freeze has revealed that while he was preaching against paying tithes on social media, he was paying it in reality.

He admitted he was not practising what he preached until about a month ago. In this interview with Linda Ikeji TV host, Hero Daniels, he was asked, 'when did you become absolutely certain about not paying tithes' and he responded saying, 'about a month before I came on Linda Ikeji. Let me be honest, I was still paying tithe when I started my ministry on social media'.

He continued to say, 'I was preaching against it but i was afraid that If i stop paying it, I was going to die or something was going to happen. There were times when I doubted myself and doubted the scripture because these pastors have become god-figures, half of the things Nigerian pastors preach about are wrong but because they are so revered, nobody questions them so at some point, I felt that these people can not be wrong and I'm right even though I had the scripture and I had some revelations too'.

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrAtMDsAPYt/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=W9Yl0QABAAH8ad3brc1v-rUWokIQ

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/i-was-still-paying-tithes-while-i-was.html

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by TheBlessedMAN: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
The dribbler has dribbled himself into a tight corner.

With virtually no way out, he might have to abandon the ball and walk away to avoid getting injured by the people he had dribbled.

But the question is, will Daddy Freeze reduce the volume of his ego and do that ?

Modified

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by bedspread: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Confused Brother!

How does Tithes paying or not paying concern Death?

You keep Rumbling yourself

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by HappyPagan: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Freeze, just another hustler.

Like Oyedepo and Adeboye, his p1mps in the Lord. Faith is a wonderful spell.

May Satan forgive this men for taking over his ministry. Who knew that for the masses to love the devil, all he has to do is say 'I love Christ'.

The Nigerian has been so properly colonized, his mind so destroyed, that in 2018, he argues over scriptures handed to Israelites over 2000 years ago...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
This guy needs help....he is so confused and delusional!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by PennywysCares(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by simpleKUSH(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
I just pray the members he led astray will learn their lessons and turn back to God, amen
modified:
even the person below me has received sense

22 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by NwaAmaikpe: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
shocked

I relate to this.
Sometimes leading a double life is inevitable.

Though it is okay to cheat as a man.
I practiced monogamy all the while I encouraged polygamy. God forgive me for the souls I led astray.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Zanotee: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
This guy nor serious...
His followers are now the real sheeples.
Lmao

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by zopaks: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lol...funny guy
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by OboOlora(f): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by faithfull18(f): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Confused somebody.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by MrGoogle88: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hypocrite!! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
CORRECT MAN
I don’t pay, nothing has happened
Nothing will happen
the GOD I serve is not BROKE
GOD can’t be interested in this our USELESS NAIRA which is further made useless by PMB.

Any NIGERIAN PASTOR interested in it should wait for me at the Airport with his thugs

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by chosengocap: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Freeze you see your life grin

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Fididiguy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
See for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by lonelydora: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Confused Man.

He thought he can make people to stop paying tithes. Infact, he even made more people to key into tithing.

A man who couldn't manage a woman and his home wants to tell me how to live my life

17 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by frank317: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Similarities between freeze and theiving pastors...

Both believe in a magical sky daddy
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by FarahAideed: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by sammirano: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Just what I sometimes think about this guy. People who follow his online beliefs will end up in damnation while himself may be redeemed. Wisdom is profitable.

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by shegzan(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wetin consine me consine your life...? Shebi u Sabi bash pastors wella ni?
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I just pray the members he led astray will learn their lessons and turn back to God, amen
cheesycheesy
Looks like someone has came back to his senses, honestly even b4 seeing ur comment, just seeing ur moniker, i was expecting a nasty comment but thanks be to God, U finally received sense!!! gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by TeeSeven(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ntorrrr!

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by goingsolo: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nkita Ara.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by salt1: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
So much for those who do follow follow!

Everybody must be fully persuaded. You can't hold anyone responsible for the decisions you take.
Heaven will be full of surprises

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by AngelicBeing: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2018

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by femtex007(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Confused creature.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by etugba(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Joshzion(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin grin grin
Come and see ur pastor oh!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Daviddson(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Liar! Only if some people know that this man is a closet atheist who's scared of coming out fully to say he is one. cheesycheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by konny1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Olori buruku somebody ni daddy yi ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock / Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking / Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.