Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,336 members, 7,867,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Fan Threatens To Rape Actress Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Threatens To Rape Actress Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Photo (416 Views)

‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star / Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fan Threatens To Rape Actress Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Photo by joshkiddies: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nollywood actress, Ufedo Sunshine, who shared celebrated her birthday in Las Vegas, United States, took to Instagram to share some photos. However, the actress who is also in Las Vegas for a movie shoot, who was expecting likes and happy comments from her fans, got a rape threat from one of her fans.

The fan who got infuriated the sexy photos she shared in the hotel she lodged, wrote;

"All this nonsense Nollywood actresses that like to tempt innocent boys like me. God punish all of you".

He further wrote;

"I will rape you one day. You will see"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/fan-threatens-to-rape-nollywood-actress.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Fan Threatens To Rape Actress Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Photo by joseo: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
she gorgeous

(1) (Reply)

Davido Presents At Power 92.3 Radio In Chicago As He Was Given A Wonderful Gift / What Happen Between Onyeka Owenu And Tony Okoroji / HURRAY! Davido Welcomes 2nd Child!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.