Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,210 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This (40652 Views)

‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star / BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by feranmi400: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Some people are taking this Big Brother Naija thingy too far and something needs to be done ASAP! Big Brother Naija finalist, Marvis is under fire after she reposted fellow housemate Jon Ogah’s new track ‘Uncle Suru‘ but reportedly for her own personal reason, ‘refused’ to promote Efe’s new song “Somebody”.

An ardent follower of the BBNaija winner even went as far as saying she would pour acid on Marvis any day she sets her eyes on her..

Though she has deleted the comment but not before the internet got a grab!

She went too far!.

See below:

http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/27/bbn-efes-fan-threatens-to-pour-acid-on-marvis-over-this/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by feranmi400: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2017
more

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by HausaOverlord: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2017
Imbeciles everywhere in this country, that's why it needs to cleansed

26 Likes

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Ehiscotch(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2017
A wise man once said " Twitter & instagram houses the dumbest set of idiots in Nigeria".

Why on Earth would I promote that awful song by EFE.
Who has heard UNCLE SURU?

That song is miles ahead of All the songs of EFE put together thanks to ADEKUNLE GOLD AND SIMI .

Very stupid & overzealous fans.

PS: That wise old man is me. grin

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by praizephoto(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2017
is it up-to that

1 Like

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by TheHistorian(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2017

NEXT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zombies

6 Likes

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by liftedhigh: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by auntysimbiat(f): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by valdes00(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
How he take concern me... is it my pouring..
In other NEWS:
To our Muslim mates who did not invite us to come and eat meat, hope u know that Mary is already three months pregnant

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by hisroyalrealnes(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Madness...
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by profland: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
e no concern efe na

2 Likes

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by OrdercityWeb: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
undecided undecided

This one is mad oo.

See dangers of anal sex here >>>>read here
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Emu4life(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
k
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Victornezzar: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
See wat Apc has reduced nigeria youths 2
nawa ooo....future generation indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Una dey craze,rubbish.
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Kobicove(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
That's a very irresponsible comment to make and the person who made it is an animal angry

4 Likes

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by oshe11: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
If Buhari had given dem job dis wudnt be hapenning.....

BUHARY WHY
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by wintersnow(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wait o... Its seems this acid is sold everywhere and its fcking cheap...abi nah that one for tiger battery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by sleeknick: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
coolu
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by ALAYORMII: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Efe never finish him 25milla

3 Likes

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Omotayor123(f): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm sure she's jobless, like Efe even knows she exist.

Make she dey there they claim Fan,; those people are making their money.

5 Likes

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Pvin: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
mere jealousy from Marvis for Efe to call Gifty "my princess "

7 Likes

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:
A wise man once said " Twitter & instagram houses the dumbest set of idiots in Nigeria".

Why on Earth would I promote that awful song by EFE.
Who has heard UNCLE SURU?

That song is miles ahead of All the songs of EFE put together thanks to ADEKUNLE GOLD AND SIMI .

Very stupid & overzealous fans.

PS: That wise old man is me. grin

It should be Old Dumb man...

What is cool to you may not be cool to me...

It is called Choice!!

3 Likes

Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by rossyc(f): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
mtcheww
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by Abfinest007(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
temper hot temper hot he nor fit boil yam so nigga chill
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by heckymaicon(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
niccur is high on tramadol
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by OrdercityWeb: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
[code][/code]
OrdercityWeb:
undecided undecided

This one is mad oo.

See dangers of anal sex here >>>>read here
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by EmeNation(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Abeg oh.. Its her choice lah
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by jfleece(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honestly this is none of my business.
Re: Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This by somadinho10: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
But that somebody by efe dope she
Maybe it's cos the song is about mavis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids / Princess Shyngle Deletes All Instagram Posts, Leaves Social Media For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.