Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) (65262 Views)

Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault / Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
They live a life of affluence and glamour while their private life suffers that's why I hardly envy people
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nukilia: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Now, let them resolve their differences and move on. We already have a lot of broken homes which is detrimental to the society.

Let peace reign wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Your husband
Your problem
undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by MAKABBEY(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
see how huge d man is... I pity her... I just dey imagine d impact d slaps made on her eyes
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by ztanleechima(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2017

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by oheni(f): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmmmmmmm......
Domestic violence...... Please ooh ndi actress.....
Where do u pple get all dis men from nii....
All of una husband dey beat una......and instead of doing something immediately una go snap selfie dey wait make story bukkle.....okay ooh kpele.....hope he dinnor beat Michelle too..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by ameenublues1: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by mzpetit(f): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
some guys/men are on here bragging that they've never beaten their girlfriend/wife.y'all know yourselves.Say No to #DomesticViolence.Only irresponsible men beat their 'significant other'. Grow up please.I'm in my house,come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
No marriage is perfect, they all av their short comings but celebrities dont av secret. NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. I really feels her pain.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Funky123(f): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Different strokes for different folks, be it celeb or not we re meant to carry our cross
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by femolacqua(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
elvis90:
All that Glitters is not Gold
You've summed it up, bro.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Funkybabee(f): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
can't believe this shaa life!!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by kokomilala(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
I've always wondered why women love masochist,those men who beat them and tell them just who is master.In contrast,there is some stupid guy...yes stupid,who loves her and demonstrate it.But she doesn't give this guy a chance.So,my conclusion is this,many women-not all-are like animals in their relations with men.Just like animals who use instinct, and no sense of moral judgement,women too in a curious,dark way are swayed by their instincts towards these masochists,or sado-masochists.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Opakan2: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Eyah.. I feel very sorry for her

Big lesson to those who carry marriage on their head like achievement.. no one is perfect or in a perfect marriage and nothing is 100% guaranteed.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

What did she do to the husband that warranted the beating ??

So, he husband woke up and said "I will beat my wife today"

Women are very dangerous, they would push you to a point of committing suicide
Say no more!

Woman beater, you've been spotted!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

Say no more!

Woman beater, you've been spotted!!!

Say no more

Stinky pussy, man provoker, you've been spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Dazzle86(f): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

You are an idiot. There is no excuse for beating up a woman. Even if you find another man on top of her.
Funnily cowards like you, encounter worse provocation from a fellow man outside but won't raise a finger out of fear.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Dazzle86(f): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Say no more

Stinky pussy, man provoker, you've been spotted

I blame your father, you must have watched your mom being beaten. It's not your fault..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dazzle86:

You are an idiot. There is no excuse for beating up a woman. Even if you find another man on top of her.
Funnily cowards like you, encounter worse provocation from a fellow man outside but won't raise a finger out of fear.

Feminist much

Cry me a river

I hear that shiit all the time

Never beat a woman

And one day, a girl slapped me several times, I kept moving, she did it again, what do you want me to do ?? Take the beating because women are suppose to beat men and men shouldn't hit women, need to say, i broke her neck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dazzle86:

I blame your father, you must have watched your mom being beaten. It's not your fault..

My father have never ever in his life hit my mother

You know why ?? Because my mother knows her place and don't drive my father to insanity

Growing up, you watched your mother suck dicks, that's why you carried on your family's legacy

Thot
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Dazzle86(f): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

My father have never ever in his life hit my mother

You know why ?? Because my mother knows her place and don't drive my father to insanity

Growing up, you watched your mother suck dicks, that's why you carried on your family's legacy

Thot
Half wit

Probably the doormat type of mother. Eyaah.

But to have brought up such a mind numbing m.o.r.o.n like you, tells us a lot about her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by blaqroy: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Aproko ppl..... Econcern una?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dazzle86:

Half wit

Probably the doormat type of mother. Eyaah.

But to have brought up such a mind numbing m.o.r.o.n like you, tells us a lot about her.

Yeah

She's a doormat type of mother

You see how you turned out ?? Having a father who takes dicks in his ass and a wonderful mother who sucks every dick in town

You will probably have an amazing son whose head game is the bomb (Al qeada)

Fat fucck, I will not sugar-coat the truth for you, you will probably eat it
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by olumose001(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'll comment after dancing!!

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by bewla(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bukayot:
Lobatan
loba bere na make up enter d eye
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by tasland(m): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmmm..... Na mercy aigbe GENTRY turn shocked, we are watchin oooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nickymezor(f): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by soulfood(m): 2:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by XX01(f): 3:35am On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

She cheated and he beat her at an event. They later denied that both events never took place even though people were there.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/04/actress-mercy-aigbe-disgraced-by-hubby.html?m=1
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by AreaFada2: 3:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Women are very funny people.

Some of them like Ogbekpa luma luma. grin cheesy

Some sabi like Mike Tyson types as hubby.

A pretty curvy 9ja girl once told me a guy who doesn't beat her is a mug. That she'd misbehave to no end.

I only just asked her to seek "psychological medical" help. Since the other psych word is not trendy anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
The woman is beautiful

I need her contact

A married woman?

That nasty looking man would beat you black and blue.

Na Indian Romance film you think you dey?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.