Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work (15247 Views)

3 Effective Ways You Can Change Your Life In 2019 / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / 5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work by Christie171(f): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2017
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing this.

Remember that saying:

"Always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it."

After all, results are what we really need

This is Me exactly!
I'm a slow worker but my results are outstanding according to my clients
Re: 5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Christie171:
This is Me exactly!
I'm a slow worker but my results are outstanding according to my clients

Bravo!

Don't allow the "workaholics" mess with your rhythm.

When you think about it, when people don't do the real work of THINKING, they hide behind a LOT of useless activities.

Activity doesn't necessarily lead to results.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: 5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work by benedictac(f): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Story! you never see lazy people! speak all the grammar u are on ur own
Re: 5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work by CzarChris(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Ezionye:
Story if its workplace laziness. He or she is getting kicked out. No time
True my laziness starts and ends in the home o, I hate house chores with passion(product of being an only son). I never, I repeat I never joke with my job.
Re: 5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work by Ezionye(f): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2017
CzarChris:
True my laziness starts and ends in the home o, I hate house chores with passion(product of being an only son). I never, I repeat I never joke with my job.

smiley how can u joke with ur job wen that's where d dough is coming from
Re: 5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work by youngcizzy(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2017
that someone is not so ready or strong to work at the moment does not mean he or she is lazy......Africans and their ways of analysing people eeeh tufiakwa.....
Re: 5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work by hahn(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
mlanreh:
6) Motivate them ......

with slap cheesy grin
Re: 5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work by Gome23: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
How can a lazy person achieve a result.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sack Of Married Female Staff:Lawyer Establishes Facts Against Globacom,sues N50b / What Bad Managers, Good Managers, And Great Managers Do / Kill This Corruption Before This Corruption Kills You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.