Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders (4782 Views)

Free Architectural Drawings For Our First 20 Subscribers And More Benefits / Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd / Affordable House Plans For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by arcahmad(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2017

Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by Badgers14: 5:29pm On May 17, 2017
arcahmad:

Do you mind sharing the floor plan? Like how many rooms, living rooms etc?

Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by arcahmad(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2017
Badgers14:

Do you mind sharing the floor plan? Like how many rooms, living rooms etc?

l am sorry bros. It is against the rule of this profession to share plan of ur client to another person but u can get a cheaper plan of house of ur choice from me, thanks
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by Badgers14: 7:43pm On May 18, 2017
arcahmad:
l am sorry bros. It is against the rule of this profession to share plan of ur client to another person but u can get a cheaper plan of house of ur choice from me, thanks

I understand. I thought it was a prototype.
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by Badgers14: 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
arcahmad:

My Oga. Are you still running your free architectural drawing bonaza?

I acquired a 50 x 100 pieces of land looking to build a low budget bungalow with a pent house. 3 bedroom flat downstairs and 2 bedrooms flat upstairs.
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by arcahmad(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2017
Badgers14:

My Oga. Are you still running your free architectural drawing bonaza?

I acquired a 50 x 100 pieces of land looking to build a low budget bungalow with a pent house. 3 bedroom flat downstairs and 2 bedrooms flat upstairs.

lets chat on whatsapp 07069672461,
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by Edimofy(f): 3:40am On May 23, 2017
Nice one. Needed creativity and professionalism, let us design and build for you. Below is our completed project at Uru-ugbo, Mgbakwu, Awka. Our work speaks for us. We offer the best building designs, building construction, interior finishing, Landscaping, renovation advice and implementation. Contact- 07031559986 or Drop us an email with the subject: "Give us best Designs" and we 'll get back to you as soon as possible. Check my signature for other details.

Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by seniorkachion(m): 5:25am On Jun 13, 2017
95 x 80 ft.

Bungalow
5 bedroom ensuite with ante room and visitors ttoilet and library
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by Flashmove: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2017
arcahmad:
ur design is ready as l promise check it if u have any suggestion b4 we proceed.

1. Front view
2. Back view

Hello sir / Madam,

I need a sketch that you will draw and also work on the site. I dont want to draw and another person will build. If you can get a sketch of 4 story double flat each three rooms and parlour . The land is 50 by 50 .

If the the sketch is good , that means that we will start work in 60 days time.

Regards

Email. Dis.trmichael @ g m a i l . c 0 m
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by arcahmad(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Flashmove:

Hello sir / Madam,

I need a sketch that you will draw and also work on the site. I dont want to draw and another person will build. If you can get a sketch of 4 story double flat each three rooms and parlour . The land is 50 by 50 .

Regards

sorry for the late response. Lets chat on whatsapp through this no. 07069672461. Thanks
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by arcahmad(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
seniorkachion:
95 x 80 ft.
Bungalow 5 bedroom ensuite with ante room and visitors ttoilet and library

lets chat on 07069672461. Thanks
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by Timtol(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Well done fellow archi.
Try n work on ur camera settings
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by arcahmad(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
I m sorry sir l lost ur contact. Resend it to me ur design is almost ready. Thanks
Flashmove:

Hello sir / Madam,

Regards

Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by Flashmove: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2017
arcahmad:
I m sorry sir l lost ur contact. Resend it to me ur design is almost ready. Thanks
+855964618767
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by arcahmad(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Flashmove:
+855964618767
so pls hw can i send the work to u after completion
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by Flashmove: 1:41am On Jul 05, 2017
arcahmad:
so pls hw can i send the work to u after completion

Send it to dis.trmichael @gmail. Com
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by Timtol(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thread dead?
Let's design and construct your next project
Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by SOCHDESIGNS(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Edimofy:
Nice one. Needed creativity and professionalism, let us design and build for you. Below is our completed project at Uru-ugbo, Mgbakwu, Awka. Our work speaks for us. We offer the best building designs, building construction, interior finishing, Landscaping, renovation advice and implementation. Contact- 07031559986 or Drop us an email with the subject: "Give us best Designs" and we 'll get back to you as soon as possible. Check my signature for other details.

Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by SOCHDESIGNS(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=SOCHDESIGNS post=72482879][/quote]

Re: Free Architectural Design For Nairalanders by sureboykris(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2021
Is the free stuff still on please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive Building Plans In Nigeria / Good And Cheap land & buildings In Various Estates in Abuja For Sale(updated) / A 3 Bedroom Flat On A Full Plot @ First Gate, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.