Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell (20966 Views)

Bloggers Will Edit Davido Picture And Say New Hair Style / ‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo / Opinion: Why Burna Boy Is The Most Talented Artiste In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by Mckandre(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
The girl bedside him is she another baby mama? undecided
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by chukzgerine33(f): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Seemz is only itune download dat is invoke dix days ...efe don do im own...issoke we are watchin
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by johnsondbolaji(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
How to make $1 from everyone in the country - (Free book: Money Practical)

The day the financial story of my life changed was the day I realize I don’t have to work all my life for money, same day I realize I’m not greedy and I decided I will be satisfied with just one dollar from everyone in the country.

This made me to sit down and think of how to get paid $1 from everyone in my country, just by helping people helping them to make some money. This is why I decided to write a call to action book called MONEY PRACTICAL, from the name implies, this book is not a storybook, and not a novel, it is short, hands on, concise and will get you started immediately. Just by doing what you are doing now, browsing the internet.

The book is free, all you need to do is take a short survey (complete a questionnaire) before you could be able to download the book and the book is less than 1MB, the survey is to help in further research. What you think you know will stop you from learning, take your time and make sure you get this book it will change your financial story for good and it will make you rich.
http://www.mainspringblog.com/?p=437
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by DivinelyBlessed: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ohk
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by ogahomale: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
godquality:

So because they helped him means they should spoil his work? The guy is justified to be angry. You know how much money, time, sweat and energy the guy spent in making the song. It's because our laws are very lax that's why bloggers and wannabe do and say what they like without fear.
thank brother seriously all this bloggers with their fabricated lies is just too much and it's rili causing harm.
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by abels(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd666:

Lalasticlala is a snake charmer not a blogger cheesy
.. Lalaticala pls how do i share a story. I nid suggestions to a problem
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by JABB(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Make him sue the bloggers dem na grin
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by tammie24: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2017
FreshboyNeeNee:
But burna boy's rant & this girl's write up no correlate na
He's talking about them sharing lies & this one is talking about ITunes
B*tch STFU,be Humble & sit down!
abi o

The matter tire me o
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by FreshboyNeeNee(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
tammie24:
abi o

The matter tire me o
Everybody just dey find way to enter news

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA / VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Agatha Onyinye Ibeazor Another Unrecognized Nigerian Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.