Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Have A Nagging Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Nagging Wife (3057 Views)

A Nagging Girl Will Become A Nagging Wife / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by bigcp(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
grossintel:
You stand a better chance of changing her favorite TV opera than changing a nagging wife. I have a nagging girlfriend I want to marry and I know I can't change her. I just have to live with it and ignore this side of her, it's what makes her.. Her grin

bross u no like ur life at all. ..e be like say u no wan live long with peace of mind...na d one wen u go de avoid to go back home u de find...wen u go hear her voice ur hrt go cut...Hmnn..well, its ur life...i rada remain single without staffing for 3yrs than to settle for a naggin Biitch...HOD 4BID BAT THING
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by bbeautylik(f): 7:09am On May 01, 2017
jieta:
come sit down for my leg

for the first time in almost three years on nairaland you are the first female am ''liking'' her profile piccheesy

lol don't let my husby catch you o

1 Like

Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by imam07: 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
What exactly is she nagging about please?
Almost everything. There is nothing u tell her that she agree with. Too much ego.
Re: I Have A Nagging Wife by imam07: 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
grossintel:
You stand a better chance of changing her favorite TV opera than changing a nagging wife. I have a nagging girlfriend I want to marry and I know I can't change her. I just have to live with it and ignore this side of her, it's what makes her.. Her grin
Is there anything like nagging girlfriend. You compare a nagging wife with stubborn single lady that can even adjust with time. You better don't go into marrying someone u believe will later be a problem 4 u,if u want to live long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Midea Chest Freezer Review – General Features & Prices In Nigeria / My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) / Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.