Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain In Nigeria, Interviews Quiloxs' Shina Peller & Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain In Nigeria, Interviews Quiloxs' Shina Peller & Others (3112 Views)

Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) / Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide / Tinubu's Daughter, Femi Adesina, Shina Peller & Others For Aso Outstanding Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain In Nigeria, Interviews Quiloxs' Shina Peller & Others by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Anthony Bourdain, an American chef, author, and television personality who is a a veteran of numerous professional kitchens, including many years as executive chef at Brasserie Les Halles, is currently in Nigeria for a documentary for his CNN show "parts unknown".

He has been noted as one of the most influential chefs in the world with several books and awards under his belt along with TV shows on the Food channel & Travel channel.

Here he is pictured in Lagos with Shina Peller (owner of quilox), Banky W & the Kuti siblings (Femi, Seun & Yeni).

*Details are on Anthony & shinas Instagram pages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain In Nigeria, Interviews Quiloxs' Shina Peller & Others by Moving4: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Nice
Re: CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain In Nigeria, Interviews Quiloxs' Shina Peller & Others by Tazdroid(m): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2017
King of Nightlife
Re: CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain In Nigeria, Interviews Quiloxs' Shina Peller & Others by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 29, 2017
No matter how much una try to deface me, I'll try me best to make my name proud - Nigeria
Re: CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain In Nigeria, Interviews Quiloxs' Shina Peller & Others by Smart41(m): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Hangs
Re: CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain In Nigeria, Interviews Quiloxs' Shina Peller & Others by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:13am On Apr 29, 2017
it's OK.... nice one
Re: CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain In Nigeria, Interviews Quiloxs' Shina Peller & Others by goldbim(f): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2017
See as banky W fresh!!!!can somebody tell Seun kuti to do something about himself??seems "THAT THING"is taking its toll on him.
Re: CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain In Nigeria, Interviews Quiloxs' Shina Peller & Others by hedonistic: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2017
This Shina sef. A man of such a one kind way.
Re: CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain In Nigeria, Interviews Quiloxs' Shina Peller & Others by Felixv: 3:11am On Oct 16, 2017
https://explorepartsunknown.com/destination/lagos/

Bourdain’s Field Notes

This will be a very short entry this week, for reasons that are entirely too apparent. Which is unfortunate, because our episode in Lagos, Nigeria, is one of the true highlights of the season and a piece of work I’m very proud of.

Nigeria is a difficult place to shoot and an even more difficult place to live (unless you are among the tiny minority of super-rich).

But it is also an incredibly inspiring place, with perhaps the hardest-working, most enterprising, most optimistic population I’ve ever encountered. The food and the music are a reflection of that vitality and strength.

This episode was our first to be shot largely on 16 millimeter film. It has a unique look and sound and an editing style that brings the show, in my opinion, to another level.
Re: CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain In Nigeria, Interviews Quiloxs' Shina Peller & Others by Konquest: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
janellemonae:
Anthony Bourdain, an American chef, author, and television personality who is a a veteran of numerous professional kitchens, including many years as executive chef at Brasserie Les Halles, is currently in Nigeria for a documentary for his CNN show "parts unknown".

He has been noted as one of the most influential chefs in the world with several books and awards under his belt along with TV shows on the Food channel & Travel channel.

Here he is pictured in Lagos with Shina Peller (owner of Quilox), Banky W & the Kuti siblings (Femi, Seun & Yeni).

*Details are on Anthony & shinas Instagram pages.

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
#PartsUnknown
@Bourdain

It was great seeing Anthony Bourdain's
visit to Lagos, Nigeria on CNN. Season 10
Episode 3 was shown on Sunday October 15,
2017. grin

Fantastic episode! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Puts His Shredded Body On Display. / Broda Shaggi Proposes To His Girlfriend (video) / I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.