Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) (49206 Views)

Ikpeazu Kicks Off Repair Works At Road Damaged By Landslide In Aba (Photos) / Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by melachima(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Make we clap
Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Onedibe1: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
mykelmeezy:
how the afos went within 2 days

honestly i want to love Nigeria

but the braindead folks in this country r too much

just too much

Choi..dis man x fast drying up,his skeleton could rip out his dry skin within d nxt 2weeks

sun rises in the east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by hush15: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2017
Ikpewe:
Imagine wetin i dey see 4 my eyes, why didnt him wear him jewish outfit!

Whatever, am beginning to like this Kanu even though am not Igbo.

He truly supports made in nigeria unlike the useless goat heads we have in these administration who would rather buy million pounds worth of Gucci or Versace, after all, the devil wears prada

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by favouritedera(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2017
That Jordan he is wearing too is made in aba....
Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Dapsey97(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2017
rozayx5:
cool cool

dude is greater than oduduwa the afonja legend

cool cool

And in your mind you will think you have sense.
Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by zoedew: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2017
SirJeffry:
I'm still not happy how he left those other two guys at kirikiri. As a leader, he shouldn't have.
Not strange. Exactly the same way Emeka Ojukwu left Biafra for Ivory Coast of yore only to return to Nigeria to eat from the palms of folks whose ideals ran parallel to his.
Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Adeyeye09:
Biko if igbos wanna break up, make them go....they re of no benefit to our economy anyway

Now you are talking sense. Sincerely, I am Igbo and I want to break up, why all the protocol? it is a free world, everybody can do what he or she wants. Yorubas have hands and legs to work and develop their economy, hausas have hands and legs to develop their own economy too. we are not kids anymore.

I have a dream! A country which was and is to come. where the oppressions will be over. Igbo's will take over their own ministries and federal, state, private jobs. no more unemployment, no tribalism in whatsoever denomination. obviously that dream is Biafra. we have suffered a lot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Immorttal: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2017
SirJeffry:
I'm still not happy how he left those other two guys at kirikiri. As a leader, he shouldn't have.
if you are in government custody you become powerless, but hence you are out you fight. Its a good strategy and the chances of those guys coming out have increased.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by mandax: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2017
Yeah #SOFTBIAFREXIT.
No #HARDBIAFREXIT.

The spirit of Igbos have left Nigeria.

After more than twenty years beg for political restructuring of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by mandax: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2017
For my darling Yorubas,

Continuing to hold Igbo to one Nigeria is counterproductive for everyone in Nigeria.
It's like keeping a bull in a China shop.

Last year, Janjaweeeeed soldiers in Nigeria army killed many unarmed Biafra protesters, the Janjaweeeeds must have thought that by killing those protesters, others shall go to hide.

8 Likes

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by bhouze(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2017
The Sun never rises from the east nor west, its the earth that rotates and revolves round the sun wink
mykelmeezy:

just too much

sun rises in the east
Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2017
SoftP:
Akward colours' & to think that this people really serve this exconvict albino like a god....
an afonja man will always be a noice maker not seein anything good in others; afterall ur fellow afonjas went to kuje to welcome him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by victorazy(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2017
SoftP:
Akward colours' & to think that this people really serve this exconvict albino like a god....

Yorubas worships that duns of Awolowo talk more of a hero like Nnamdi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Keep up the good work bro.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by divinelove(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2017
SirJeffry:

Those left behind will soon be released n they are d ones dt forced kanu nt to turn down his bail BC of them

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Igboesika:

Illiteracy at its peak. Go and look for the meaning of ex convict. I am sure u see retired prison warders as ex convicts as well because they worked In prison.
Abeg no mind dah 1 joor. Does he look like someone dah has sense

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by KOBOJO: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2017
rozayx5:
cool cool

cool cool

I so much agree with you on that..

He is also greater than awolowo., tinubu., osibano., ooni of ife., oba railway aka oba akiolu., alafin of oyo and so many others too numerous to mention.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2017
linusbnn:

Why?

Cos it doesnt make sense cool
Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2017
mykelmeezy:

just too much

sun rises in the east
Why bubu dry like that? truly demon dey that aso rock
Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by durangokid: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Ola5TP:

Stop messing around! Odudua is not ur mate! Don't mess with wrong people.
those who lives in a glass house don't throw stones

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by durangokid: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2017
goodvision12:
an afonja man will always be a noice maker not seein anything good in others; afterall ur fellow afonjas went to kuje to welcome him
most of these guys we call afonjas are hausa fulani terrorist, most of them hide under Yoruba monikers to cause confusions
Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Achor1111(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2017
l represent ABA boy

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by tinktanker: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2017
SirJeffry:
he can't fight fully for them frm inside

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Legolast: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2017
rozayx5:
cool cool

cool cool

You're suffering from social traloquoloisis. It's a mental disease that affects the cranial nerves and weakens your displimuno coatix joints.

The space between you and common sense is like distance between Benin and Lagos.
Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Benitomorgan: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2017
SoftP:
mind ur comment. He has not being convicted of any crime. Get that into ur coconut skull

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Gassa007: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Ikpewe:
Imagine wetin i dey see 4 my eyes, why didnt him wear him jewish outfit!
How is that your biz,must him be always on his Jewish outfit?

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Ingenuity and tech-savvy is embedded in the DNA of an average igbo person . Great tribe, great people.

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Pete2991:
This is Goodnews...check details below and smile with others. Get ready for the next level of Expansion.
lolz. should i predict it?
Re: The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) by UgwuKristian: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2017
odiereke:
Dis guy is already a millionaire in the making. More patronage to his products.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Governor Sanwo Olu Inspects The Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria. Pictures. / Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.