Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan (22177 Views)

2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari / Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by HughJazz(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Jonathan should go and sit down, what's all this 2015 election crap , you lost so move on . Stop being a sore loser man! so effing petty.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Jona is a pussy simple. How can a sitting president loose election in a country that is greatly divided along ethnic and religious line?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by BLINGZ88: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2017
who exactly are jaw elders?. nairaland una case do tire me.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by BLINGZ88: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2017
who exactly are ijaw elders?. nairaland una case do tire me.
Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by mekuso89(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2017
y'all leave jona alone
Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by tunjijones(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Then what will you call a president who is working from home and a known vegetable

Worse than Jonathan the failure... Abi

The fact that buhari is a failure doesn't make Jonathan any better. Jonathan made a lot of mistakes and he was surrounded by curupt pple. But the worst of all is that he supervised these pple in looting the economy. Though Jonathan seems like he is a good man but he is too weak and incompetent to rule a country as vasatile as Nigeria. Jonathan wld make a very good vice president but he can't never be a good president

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by aribisala0(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2017
Derawiz:
The truth is that Jonathan failed to live up to the expectations of his people.
I don't know who drew his strategies for him but it was abysmally wrong, ever heard the saying that a Hausa man cannot betray his brother for money? probably Jonathan never heard it.
The bro went on developing the North, giving the amalgiris air conditioned classroom, from learning under around trees under the scorching sun of the North to learning in well designed classrooms. SURE P was just wasting money in the north but his own people back at home can not even point a finger to any reputable federal. project executed by his government. But nope, they wouldn't still have any of it, they wanted their own kinsman.
Sometimes I don't even blame the man, the lack of unity in the south might have been his reason for a** licking of the North nevertheless, Jonathan ran one of the most foolish administrations ever, one in which his own people cannot even boast of.
don't bring in that Hausa stuff.

This same Jonathan won the election in 2011. were there no Hausa voters then?

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by Adebowale89(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2017
I refute to have that kind of man as my role model

Jonathan that suppose to use his supreme power to enrich the south south region.

compel the nnpc directors to employ many ijaws in the organization

do airport and nice seaport roads in all over south south

implement the maritime university. organized a SME loan to the rural areas

he's just a cursed to that region. I wonder why Hausa will be heading an nnpc org. is a stigma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Why is ex-president GEJ crying? He failed and his kinsmen just confirmed it. Is it because he is yet to face the court for all corrupt and heinous activities during his administration. He should just enjoy his life and stop pointing finger.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by omenkaLives(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2017
The slavish parboiled jews and attaché by force zombies wont like this at all.

The Ijaws moved on the very day the election results was announced; the only idiots that have remained stuck in the past are those elements I stated above.

They have alot in common with their god the ineffectual buffoon, especially his penchant for acting like a psychotic dolt.

Good a thing we know better.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by AlPeter: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Mr Eradiri said it all. I don't understand this 'North betraying' issue, I thought it's the West before, Una don Change music! Weh don.
It's an election people had freedom of choice. Jonathan was clueLess as usual. And he should just shut up and stop reminding us of his epic failure.
eyeview:
That's where my people are foolish.
You can never see a northern group berate their own leader like this even when their leaders have been in power for years with nothing to show in their region.
The north has controlled almost every facet since independence yet their people are predominantly ravaged by illiteracy, diseases, poverty, ignorance, hunger etc. By now their youths should be stoning them in public.

Meanwhile, this BMC goons are busy looking for perceived and imaginary enemies of Buhari and APC to tarnish. I will advise GEJ to hold his peace and watch God fight his enemies for him.
Mr Eradiri said it all. I don't understand this 'North betraying' issue, I thought it's the West before, Una don Change music! Weh don.
It's an election people had freedom of choice. Jonathan was clueLess as usual. And he should just shut up and stop reminding us of his epic failure.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by Slurity(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2017
greenermodels:
Jonathan neglected the south and worked so hard for the north yet they rejected him because he's not a Muslim simple, even the almajiri schools he built for them have been abandoned by their governors while their children roam about as almajiri.
. It is not true to say Jonathan lost election because he is not a Muslim. Is Jonathan a Muslim when he won the first election? or is Obasanjo a Muslim when he won the election twice back to back? Jonathan lost election because of corruption, because of his wife, because he refused to behave like a man, because is purely incompetent to handle sensitive matters. Ask yourself why he won in won in all south west state in the first election and lost in all again the second time except Ekiti state.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by eflintsone(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2017
greenermodels:
Jonathan neglected the south and worked so hard for the north yet they rejected him because he's not a Muslim simple, even the almajiri schools he built for them have been abandoned by their governors while their children roam about as almajiri.
just look at ur hate nd derailed comment

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by omenkaLives(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2017
“France and America were worried just as we were worried in Nigeria about his attitude towards some of the super ministers that he had. Since nobody could advise him, the best that happened was that the entire country had to gang up against him. So let us not try to rewrite history by playing the blame game.”
Cc: All LiePob miscreants dead and alive. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by sugarwiz(f): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2017
He was too weak. Very corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by Moneytize: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2017
eyeview:
That's where my people are foolish.
You can never see a northern group berate their own leader like this even when their leaders have been in power for years with nothing to show in their region.
The north has controlled almost every facet since independence yet their people are predominantly ravaged by illiteracy, diseases, poverty, ignorance, hunger etc. By now their youths should be stoning them in public.

Meanwhile, this BMC goons are busy looking for perceived and imaginary enemies of Buhari and APC to tarnish. I will advise GEJ to hold his peace and watch God fight his enemies for him.
They are being truthful to themselves. Enough of the lies already, are you not tired?

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by PFRB: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Well said Ijaw nation

From what Ijaws are saying here it is clear that Ijaw people are not intelligent.
Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by greenermodels: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
eflintsone:
just look at ur hate nd derailed comment
where is the hate in my statement?
Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by michoim(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Eradiri the former president of IYC was very intelligent in his analysis. But the chairman of INC is very parochial in his views: Jonathan won 2 states in the north and Buhari didn't even win a local govt. Area in the south-south; so who betray who

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by Opakan2: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2017
HughJazz:
Jonathan should go and sit down, what's all this 2015 election crap , you lost so move on . Stop being a sore loser man! so effing petty.

you dey mind am?

Power is very sweet with many friends.. now he can't write CBN to release money for him to squander or give commands to military to go shoot some Hausa boys. All his friends have deserted him and it's paining him seriously

#Laws of power

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by Fourwinds: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2017
cry cry baby...corruption killed ur government no doubt...

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by eyeview: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2017
AlPeter:
It's an election people had freedom of choice. Jonathan was clueLess as usual. And he should just shut up and stop reminding us of his epic failure.Mr Eradiri said it all. I don't understand this 'North betraying' issue, I thought it's the West before, Una don Change music! Weh don.
Jonathan has not made any recent comment. These extracts are from a book written by an author from series of interviews granted GEJ, Muazu, and many other dignataries shortly after the election.
BMC crew just keep lifting his comments on the book and pasting online to draw criticisms to him.
But honestly, the clueless Gej is better than this Carricatrure of a govt we have today

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by eflintsone(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Then what will you call a president who is working from home and a known vegetable

Worse than Jonathan the failure... Abi
presidents can wrk frm any where, obama wrks frm the airforce one jet sometyms...
Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by eyinjuege: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2017
A good leader must always ensure accountability from those under him, and he must also be accountable. He gave a free reign to those under him, and never checked their excesses.

He also surrounded himself with praise singers who would always lie to him. It's always good for a leader to independently find out what's happening around him, and not just rely on the news from those who are benefitting from being in his govt.

To be honest, his wife was a better and stronger grass root politician, but she wasn't educated and exposed. Maybe if she had the exposure required and realised how things should be, she could perhaps have advised him better? Because I know she had more than enough influence in his govt.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by eflintsone(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2017
greenermodels:
where is the hate in my statement?
ur almajiri comment,rememba dey r humans

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by Moneytize: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2017
AlPeter:
It's an election people had freedom of choice. Jonathan was clueLess as usual. And he should just shut up and stop reminding us of his epic failure.Mr Eradiri said it all. I don't understand this 'North betraying' issue, I thought it's the West before, Una don Change music! Weh don.
How can they even say the NORTH betrayed him! Did the Northerners promise Jonathan anything in the first instance? They were even vocal about their dislike for him. He was just too dumb and corrupt minded to see his own nose not to talk of reading the body language of the people.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by shadeyinka(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Unfortunately, GEJ has made it perfectly impossible for a South South Nigerian to become Nigeria's president in the next 100 years.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by greenermodels: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Slurity:
. It is not true to say Jonathan lost election because he is not a Muslim. Is Jonathan a Muslim when he won the first election? or is Obasanjo a Muslim when he won the election twice back to back? Jonathan lost election because of corruption, because of his wife, because he refused to behave like a man, because is purely incompetent to handle sensitive matters. Ask yourself why he won in won in all south west state in the first election and lost in all again the second time except Ekiti state.
Jonathan lost in the north in the first election and in the west in the second election because of the tinubu effectwhile obasanjo faced a fellow Yoruba in the first election while the second was completely rigged.the north have always been against Jonathan based on religious and tribal sentiments.
Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by Bobloco: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2017
politician are busy saying about the role the played in the last general election, what about the voter on the street who made it possible for a winner/loser to emerge in the election, nobody seems to remember him/her,
maybe i should write a book on THE VOTER.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by greenermodels: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2017
eflintsone:
ur almajiri comment,rememba dey r humans
i didn't insult them, their governors have abandoned the almajiri schools and refused to remove the children beggars from the street. that is the truth, there's no two ways about it.
Re: 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan by zoedew: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2017
It plays to the gallery to condemn Obasanjo for saying that Jonathan was too small for The Presidency. Events, pre and post his Presidency have since empirically shown that to be true. Better, it might be, to say that Obasanjo was less than a patriot to have supported Jonathan for a Presidency he knew would be overwhelming.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare, Adeosun Meeting With Buhari / Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. / Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.