Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,647 members, 7,823,832 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post (28499 Views)

Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama / Toyin Abraham Fights Mercy Aigbe Over Omoni Oboli: 'You Are A Hypocrite' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by JamieHotSource(m): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2017
It is no longer news that our dear Mercy Aigbe marriage is in crisis.

The Yoruba actress is a victim to domestic violence, with her seven year marriage with popular hotelier, Lanre gentry hitting the rocks.

Nollywood Actress, Victoria Inyama has shown support to Mercy Aigbe, by leaving a message expressing deep condolences and support.

It reads: My sister My friend My very Beautiful bea. You too fine. You are a Diamond who's been thru furnace and shinning brighter. You shine light to d ones that love You @mercyaigbegentry and your brightness radiates.
No matter what#saynotodomesticviolence #living #loving #learning #greatwomenrock

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/victoria-inyama-shows-support-to-mercy.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by Smellymouth: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2017
All of una dey talk abt Mercy Aigbe, what about the other woman when she steal the hubby from?
That one is not a "very beautiful bae" abi?
Karma is a biaattchh..
No one deserves to be beaten like a condemned criminal but pls before you do anything, always realize that karma is lurking around..

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by SuperSuave(m): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2017
he beat her lips too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by goldbim(f): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
he beat her lips too
grin grin you are wicked!!he just hit it slightly,that punch must have landed heavily

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by hungryboy(m): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Smellymouth:
All of una dey talk abt Mercy Aigbe, what about the other woman when she steal the hubby from?
That one is not a "very beautiful bae" abi?
Karma is a biaattchh..
No one deserves to be beaten like a condemned criminal but pls before you do anything, always realize that karma is lurking around..
my oga
Mercy no steal the man nah,
Him be small pikin,

He felt like divorcing his old wife and getting a new one

Mercy committed no crime here,

The ediot of a husband who beat Mercy up is the only criminal here

Him get luck say, no be America or Europe were him dey,
Cos, court for jail am still give Mercy half of him wealth

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by Smellymouth: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2017
hungryboy:
my oga
Him be small pikin,

I would advice these so called celebrities to take a few step aback and start their love lives from the scratch...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by Smellymouth: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
he beat her lips too

I nor laff o. Na my smelly mouth I dey laff..

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2017
birds of d.....
Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by migeoart(f): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2017
I dnt support domestic violence ,but no right thinking man will wake up and start punching his wife for no reason,something must have caused that, no smoke without fire ,
I feel joke silver and Olu Jacob need to gather all these celebrities for marriage seminar!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by hobermener: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2017
All i see is the transforming power of make up.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Let her Fast And Pray, all would be well.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by celestialAgent(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2017
I can't bliv this. What kind of a man attack a woman in the Eye - I can't even do that to a chicken.

This is probably a movie costume.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by prettyjo(f): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2017
hungryboy:
my oga
Him be small pikin,

well said
Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by Hygist: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2017
ok
Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by Tpave(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2017
The man nearly blind the woman with blows. No be by force to marry now hiiah.
Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2017
What a pity!sad

and her teenage daughter probably sees how her stepfather beats her mum. sad
Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by Afam4eva(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2017
How do you show support to someone who hasn't come out to say her marriage is in trouble? For all we know, she may be preparing to come up with another video telling us that she wasn't beaten by her husband, instead that she mistakenly fell down when trying to make amala for her husband.

It's funny that all these female celebs that are always forming women empowerment on TV have not finished empowering themselves in their home. The kind of daily resetting slaps that these divas get on a daily basis is something you won't get to know about because they cover their tracks.

22 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by bedspread: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2017
hobermener:
All i see is the transforming power of make up.
undecided
GBAM GBAM

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2017
If a woman can be deaf n Dumb their marriage won't hv Problem

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

I would advice these so called celebrities to take a few steps aback and start their love lives from the scratch...
a few steps aback

13 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by dosht(f): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2017
migeoart:
I dnt support domestic violence ,but no right thinking man will wake up and start punching his wife for no reason,something must have caused that, no smoke without fire ,
I feel joke silver and Olu Jacob need to gather all these celebrities for marriage seminar!

So your husband has the right to beat you even if you offend him?
Or you want to tell me that Joke Silva has not done anything that deserve a beating from Olu Jacob before? Tell her husband to learn from Olu Jacob.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by phemocheee(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2017
This man would never walk free in a developed country. No wonder Stella Damasus relocated sharperly to US after snatching Doris Simeon's husband to avoid stories that touch. Nollywood, na wah.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by livinbygrace: 9:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Most of these female celebrities are confirmed runs babes,all they are after is fame and fortune anyhow it comes.Go to their so called locations and see how promiscuous they are,a situation of Money for hands back for ground going for the highest bidder.So no sane man should take them serious as house material except the man wants to die of heart attack.They are just good for flings and pleasure.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by Eddygourdo(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2017
They fought and she lost the fight. Biko what's wrong with that. Shey if na d man now carry this beating, he won't bother coming on social media, and if he dares it we will call him a weak man. Nevertheless something caused this. Madam tell us what resulted in your battery. Na from there we go know whether to say ntorrrrrr or come beat the man. Tenk

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by jconsulting(f): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2017
She looks as if she just finished a boxing tournament , she should learn to share , women that share stays in marriage,......The husband needs fresh stuffs ,I feel for her though cos she is one of my favorite actress
Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by tonio2wo: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2017
celestialAgent:
I can't bliv this. What kind of a man attack a woman in the Eye - I can't even do that to a chicken.

This is probably a movie costume.

Abeg make we hear word! You whey dey chop chicken.

U no knw say d chicken go prefer make u punch im 2 eyes than say make u chop am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by RisingUp: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by queenfav(f): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2017
migeoart:
Because we don't hear about Olu and Joke's dirt doesn't make their marriage perfect.Who knew that Mercy was being battered? You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post by darlenese(f): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2017
Your husband beats and the next minute u post your face on the internet to tell the entire world that he is a monster abi, unfortunately for the man he can't post the badmouth and hurting words u must have said to him.

Don't get me , wrong I am not in support of the man ,s action , but some women mouth na poison , especially those who end up running to the internet to earn sympathy .

An for those raining insult and comparing them with Olu Jacobs , I laugh because no marriage is perfect , the only reason u think they are perfect is because they don't wash their dirty linens outside so bloggers have nothing to write about , unlike all these our paparazzi slay queen fake life celebrities

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Luchy Donalds Shades Destiny Etiko Over Comments On Her Shopping Bags / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Umar Ganduje's Reelection As Governor Amazes Me / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.