Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama (45366 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Giftedhand92: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Dencia to her Snapchat to mock Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage and Mercy Aigbe over shade drama which stemmed off a tweet yesterday.

According to Dencia, it is only a weak person that subs others on social media and it is only a guilty person who catches the sub. She further asked those throwing and catching subs to grow balls in 2019 and come at each other so we all get to know it’s real.

Dencia who mocked Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage and Mercy Aigbe via her Snapchat, wrote;

Do you know how weak of a person or scary cat u have to be to sub someone on SM? geez must be weaker than my left hand. SUB.

Do you know how guilty of a person u have to be to catch ur sub. y’all grow some balls in 2019 & @ each other so we know its real. I @ people cuz I know they can’t reach my zip code, @ them at ur own risk.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/dencia-mocks-yemi-alade-tiwa-savage-and-mercy-aigbe-over-yansh-drama/

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by GistmoreNG: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Tamarapetty(f): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2018
She's right, yemi didn't @ anybody. . . Why didn't simi or seyi shay or other female celebrities react? Only guilty people did.

Battle of the nyanshes

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by afroniger: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Next time she should type in proper English so that we can make sense of her gibberish. Nonsense. angry

300 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Tecks10: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2018
I couldn't even make out a single thing from what she wrote there.

Meanwhile, their ynash problem, their business. My business is to stay away from their businesses.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Joshmodest(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
She's right, yemi didn't @ anybody. . . Why didn't simi or seyi shay or other female celebrities react? Only guilty people did.

Battle of the nyanshes

Tiwa has been showing off her nyansh on insta lately ...and Yemi has never been cool with tiwa from the onset ......so u need no magician to tell u she was talking to tiwa....
btw ,what Is Yemi's business with anoda woman's ass, ..... instead of her to Channel her energy towards songwriting ,na sub she dey blow with !!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2018
I don't understand San Marino language

9 Likes

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by techking: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2018
BREAKING: NYASH PROPAGANDA...NAIJA
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by CheapDataGuy: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
So e don worst reach for this country wey na nyash battle our females dey do shamelessly for pyblic

5 Likes

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by CarGuidNG: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ironically she's also "subbing" the other parties, so her statements also apply to her.

In any case,

Merry Christmas Nairaland

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8347561_img20181219wa0005_jpegb000606c90c478cb938d3c507c065d55

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Tunasco4u(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nonsense everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by jaid23: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Their yansh their problem cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by phranklyn92(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
This dunce-ia sef wan trend undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by troubleboi: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Topic: Yansh saga..

Seun dey try...

A times he get some topic wen u no go know the name wen u wan give am..

Get paid for browsing the Internet.. Its free... Just click on my signature below...
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by GreenArrow2: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
As if na nyash we go chop. Useless topic.

20 Likes

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Battle of the nyanshes
Babe I hope yours is natural

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Debounzz: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Na their problem,sha.
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Rotimi47: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yansh business is serious business grin
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tiwa yansh dry
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Oweku: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tonto Duke will not like this...

Remember you can earn money as u browsing on nairaland... Just install a browser that pays you for browsing... Its free

Just click on my signature below..
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Shortyy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Shuttup Dencia! You too why couldn't you at them too? Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by emerged01(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Joshmodest:

Tiwa has been showing off her nyansh on insta lately ...and Yemi has never been cool with tiwa from the onset ......so u need no magician to tell u she was talking to tiwa....
btw ,what Is Yemi's business with anoda woman's ass, ..... instead of her to Channel her energy towards songwriting ,na sub she dey blow with !!
Tiwa bleeped up! Envy is almost ladys' thing. Been number one,she should know most of her colleagues will always come for her. The best things is to ignore. She is at the top,she doesnt need to come down to fight.

3 Likes

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by SAMBARRY: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
See news.smh undecided
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Wahala90: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by akinszz: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
Awon oni'ranu

6 Likes

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Bazenaijablog(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hizzy:

Babe I hope yours is natural

Meet The Top 5 Music Producers Of 2018
http://www.bazenaija.com.ng/meet-the-top-5-music-producers-of-2018/
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Battle of the nyanshes
The earlier women realize that there's nothing in nyansh, the better for them!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track / BBNaija Omashola Looks Unkempt & Homeless Days After Hinting Of Being Depressed / "Where Is Lola Rae?" Tekno Shares Photo With Sexy Lady, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.