Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level (4166 Views)

See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / All Is Set To Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison! / Trouble For Biafra As FG Prepares To Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by OlanreJohnson: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2017
iamadonis2:
Who has seen the TV series titled "TYRANT"?
Truth is, Power corrupts. A freedom fighter, on assuming power, usually becomes like the oppressors he once battled.

You'll see Nnamdi Kanu a few months from now and you'll be sorely disappointed.

I've watched tyrant. So who was the freedom fighter that assumed power and became a Tyrant in the movie? Tell us....grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Common sense should have helped you to realize that Nmamdi Kanu won't just throw in the towels after everything he went through. IMO, the journey just began.

He is a determined and focused man. He has also gotten a level of international recognition which will work in his favour. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how things unfold in the shortest possible time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by bantudra: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2017
op,are you joking??....... grin grin grin grin grin...good joke.... grin grin grin
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by bantudra: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2017
una wan send him back to jail??.... grin grin grin...chai,this comments sef..... grin grin grin
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

I've watched tyrant. So who was the freedom fighter that assumed power and became a Tyrant in the movie? Tell us....grin

Bassam Al Fayeed became as clueless and vengeful as Jamal Al Fayeed when he took over power.

Ihab bin Rashid sold the lie that he was fighting for a free Abuddin; he became a murderous madman.

Molly Al Fayeed, the simple wife of Bassam, felt power and it's force when her daughter died and it made her cold
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by LMFashions: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2017
bakila:

..like asking Biafrans to resign their sits in offices under the Nigerian Constitution and become members of his cabinet. The Cabinet will be on merit and the least sit will be N2m of hard earned money.
Director is back in business on a much grander scale. However, he should ensure that he does not meet with more than ten and must not call a media briefing.

U shouldn't bother urself with that and what next he wants to do dude. For once try focus and think about the welfare of ur people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by Almaiga: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2017
More like a repentant KANU. At this point that the Police are waiting for him to do any how, so he can return to Kuje where he truelly belong, the guy don humble aswear.

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Another Nollywood script...very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by toofit007: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2017
fullstreets:
We have seen d bail conditions, his wings are clipped, he had his media moments, I foresee a bench warrant should he take any of d steps ur sources close to Ipob leaders think he can take, let him go n rest, at least he is a hero to some of u, dat shud be enough.
being hero is never enough, he has been destine to restore BIAFRA or he die trying. that was the agreement. your not part of us and you can never know our In Dept. we know our game plans before he embark on this journey, in as much as the fact that Nigeria government couldn't kill him while in detention I can assure you that BIAFRA is 80% accomplished. just as the OP said, the struggle has taken another dimension, kanu has gone on transition and that is the fact. pertaining toward him being arrested again, I can assure you, Nigeria government can never take that risk again even if kanu breaks any of the rules. there is something u don't really get and that is the fact that biafra has come to stay although it may take time for it to be fully restored. when kanu was arrested, the ultimate aim of Federal government Was to beat him into denouncing biafra which he refused and that is a plus to the struggle, now tell me, have you asked your self why the judge did not include..... u shall not hold biafra flag, you shall denounce biafra in the public, you shall swear allegiance to Nigeria etc before you can be released in her rules? now IPOB according to Nigeria court IPOB is now legal, do you know what that really mean for this struggle? it simply means that what ever IPOB does which is in accordance with international stipulated laws as regards to self determination is legal including civil disobedience. if this sit at home that has been ordered which is slated for may 30 become effective and 90% of biafrans comply with it, then I can assure you that Nigeria is finished. kanu will be in his house in biafra land with biafra flag all over his house, doing both national and international lobbying. while radio biafra will be at London broadcasting life and direct in to biafra land thereby continually repositioning the mind of the people of biafra against Nigeria government. Now, a single command from radio biafra ......... thou shall not participate in general election come 2019, now if that instructions are obeyed by the people of biafra by at least 90% then I can assure you the deal is done, referendum has been conducted without shooting a gun, the people of biafra has taken their destiny in their hand and as all this things will be going on the international communities will be watching, I can assure you Nigeria will never be the same again. keep on watching as things unfold I just gave you the In sight of what is about to come. I don't think you know the detrimental effect of having two strong opposing government in a country. if Nigeria government knows what is good for them, they should call a round table discussion with kanu before it is too late or else Nigeria will disintegrate before every body without shooting any gun, biafra has come to stay. (shalom).

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by kenny987(f): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2017
iamadonis2:

Bassam Al Fayeed became as clueless and vengeful as Jamal Al Fayeed when he took over power.

Ihab bin Rashid sold the lie that he was fighting for a free Abuddin; he became a murderous madman.

Molly Al Fayeed, the simple wife of Bassam, felt power and it's force when her daughter died and it made her cold

See the names u are calling! Their religious inclination already creates greed, deceit, tyranny and bloodshed as their default setting. They do not know love, kindness or live and let live! Look at Nigeria today after Buhari's 12 years of contesting elections and the 'I am the only good person and saviour for Nigeria' mien he out on, what is happening today? Do u even perceive any form of humanity from his government? Individuals are slowly losing their humanity too and Nigeria has fallen from its ranking as tge happiest country under his watch. Before there was 'suffering and smiling' now d smile is gone and d suffering doubled.

Nnamdi Kanu cannot even be remotely compared to such bloodthirsty things.

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by enemybulldozer(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2017
bakila:
Noted, not beyond ten people.
Honestly what I see, is Kanu contesting for House of Representatives and losing the election.
And you will be proved wrong again this time...people like you said kanu will be hanged but today reverse is the case sorry you don't have the brain to dissect the struggle for Biafra restoration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by enemybulldozer(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi kanu is clever now

He won't dare it
Remember you said kanu will not be released till 2050 but to your shame he is now a free man that shows your rants ends here on NL.

hehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2017
kenny987:

See the names u are calling! Their religious inclination already creates greed, deceit, tyranny and bloodshed as their default setting. They do not know love, kindness or live and let live! Look at Nigeria today after Buhari's 12 years of contesting elections and the 'I am the only good person and saviour for Nigeria' mien he out on, what is happening today? Do u even perceive any form of humanity from his government? Individuals are slowly losing their humanity too and Nigeria has fallen from its ranking as tge happiest country under his watch. Before there was 'suffering and smiling' now d smile is gone and d suffering doubled.

Nnamdi Kanu cannot even be remotely compared to such bloodthirsty things.

And now your problem is "Religion". Nnamdi Kanu, like Ojukwu before him, has felt power. Let's see what it turns him into.
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by victorvezx(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2017
toofit007:
being hero is never enough, he has been destine to restore BIAFRA or he die trying. that was the agreement. your not part of us and you can never know our In Dept. we know our game plans before he embark on this journey, in as much as the fact that Nigeria government couldn't kill him while in detention I can assure you that BIAFRA is 80% accomplished. just as the OP said, the struggle has taken another dimension, kanu has gone on transition and that is the fact. pertaining toward him being arrested again, I can assure you, Nigeria government can never take that risk again even if kanu breaks any of the rules. there is something u don't really get and that is the fact that biafra has come to stay although it may take time for it to be fully restored. when kanu was arrested, the ultimate aim of Federal government Was to beat him into denouncing biafra which he refused and that is a plus to the struggle, now tell me, have you asked your self why the judge did not include..... u shall not hold biafra flag, you shall denounce biafra in the public, you shall swear allegiance to Nigeria etc before you can be released in her rules? now IPOB according to Nigeria court IPOB is now legal, do you know what that really mean for this struggle? it simply means that what ever IPOB does which is in accordance with international stipulated laws as regards to self determination is legal including civil disobedience. if this sit at home that has been ordered which is slated for may 30 become effective and 90% of biafrans comply with it, then I can assure you that Nigeria is finished. kanu will be in his house in biafra land with biafra flag all over his house, doing both national and international lobbying. while radio biafra will be at London broadcasting life and direct in to biafra land thereby continually repositioning the mind of the people of biafra against Nigeria government. Now, a single command from radio biafra ......... thou shall not participate in general election come 2019, now if that instructions are obeyed by the people of biafra by at least 90% then I can assure you the deal is done, referendum has been conducted without shooting a gun, the people of biafra has taken their destiny in their hand and as all this things will be going on the international communities will be watching, I can assure you Nigeria will never be the same again. keep on watching as things unfold I just gave you the In sight of what is about to come. I don't think you know the detrimental effect of having two strong opposing government in a country. if Nigeria government knows what is good for them, they should call a round table discussion with kanu before it is too late or else Nigeria will disintegrate before every body without shooting any gun, biafra has come to stay. (shalom).
Absolute trash, u are truly delusional. Ha hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by enemybulldozer(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Akuko!! grin grin grin

He has been tamed! We warned him..

Dont Joke with the Zoo!
You are not even ashamed of yourself that the whole negative things​ you wished kanu did not come to fruition.
Remember you even went as far as saying that you can't wait to see the senator that will come to bail kanu and am happy you've seen that senator the question now is, now that you've​ seen the senator that has taken the mantle what next?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by enemybulldozer(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You call that one bail? That is another extension of Kuje.... grin grin

Ipob yoots are too dull!

That hopeless agitation is now in tatters!
You have said too many things that has never worked and your still saying more ain't you ashamed? first you said he must die in kuje and it didn't​ work you later came back and said kanu has apologized when we looked into it we discovered that it was all lies in fact, you've said so many things against​ kanu just because he's Igbo and you hate Igbos with passion I don't know why we humans that is on this forum should take the posts of subhumans like you serious after seeing and reading all your hate filled posts.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by enemybulldozer(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Are you not among those demented beings that used to shout "watery beans, kanu must be hanged and onikuje"?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by victorvezx(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Are you not among those demented beings that used to shout "watery beans, kanu must be hanged and onikuje"?
Delusional Ipob jew una eyes go soon open wide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by toofit007: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

that was not enough, calling it a trash is out of proportion, deconstruct my argument one by one with facts and figures why all what I said up there will not happen if you have any thing in your brain. not to come on naira land and be shouting trash, trash..... or are you hearing the word trash for the first time and you feel like making use of it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by victorvezx(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
toofit007:
that was not enough, calling it a trash is out of proportion, deconstruct my argument one by one with facts and figures why all what I said up there will not happen if you have any thing in your brain. not to come on naira land and be shouting trash, trash..... or are you hearing the word trash for the first time and you feel like making use of it?
I would love to, but u people will never admit defeat when beaten in an argument

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by enemybulldozer(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Delusional Ipob jew una eyes go soon open wide
Shut up!! your own is to rant and after ranting​ you just eat your ewedu and hide in your Oshogbo enclaves with nothing to show for it. Kanu is out and your type into 1million can't do shit about it.

4UCK OFF!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by conductor1: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Akuko!! grin grin grin

He has been tamed! We warned him..

Dont Joke with the Zoo!
Goal post shifter. Accurate characteristics of zoo people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by toofit007: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

I would love to, but u people will never admit defeat when beaten in an argument
go ahead am ready for you, I promise to openly admit if you ever defeat me. I'm 100% sure you can never because I will deconstruct your argument with facts and figures. so let start.

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by victorvezx(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
toofit007:
go ahead am ready for you, I promise to openly admit if you ever defeat me. I'm 100% sure you can never because I will deconstruct your argument with facts and figures. so let start.
All right. Am ready for u here and now. So what's ur argument
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja...focus on your Oduo Republic and the over 20 Yorubaas arrested by Hausa-Fulani government for defending themselves against Hausa-Fulani attack in Osun.
I tire o
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
freethesheeple:
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said those words and Insulted the incubent President shows
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily.
Afonjas oya,come and wail!!!
master, may your days be long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by ISKANDER5: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
freethesheeple:
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said those words and Insulted the incubent President shows
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily.
Afonjas oya,come and wail!!!

MAY YOUR DAYS B LONGER
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by ISKANDER5: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
toofit007:

YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL DALU!!!!
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by toofit007: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

All right. Am ready for u here and now. So what's ur argument
let us start from my write up you called trash, I said outline your reasons why it is trash and I will give you 100 and 1 reasons why it is not. no insult as this will be an intellectual argument. your time starts now.
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by bakila: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
enemybulldozer:
And you will be proved wrong again this time...people like you said kanu will be hanged but today reverse is the case sorry you don't have the brain to dissect the struggle for Biafra restoration.
You who have the brain, please define bail. You can use Bing. If he is found guilty for a hangable offence and there is no commutation, it will be done in a cell not on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced In His Home Town Yesterday (pictures) / NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary / Unknown Gunmen Displays Weapons They Captured From Security Men (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.