Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level (4165 Views)

See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / All Is Set To Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison! / Trouble For Biafra As FG Prepares To Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by bakila: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja...focus on your Oduo Republic and the over 20 Yorubaas arrested by Hausa-Fulani government for defending themselves against Hausa-Fulani attack in Osun.
Now I know you don't know what you are doing. You put Kabawa, Fulani and BeriberI marks in one place and call them Yoruba's. Now I know you don't know what Nigeria is.
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by enemybulldozer(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
bakila:

You who have the brain, please define bail. You can use Bing. If he is found guilty for a hangable offence and there is no commutation, it will be done in a cell not on Nairaland.
Kanu is out I hope you know? so what are you insinuating??

make I just dey wait you.

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by bakila: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Kanu is out I hope you know? so what are you insinuating??

make I just dey wait you.
He is out on bail, which is an agreement to regularly attend your trial from home while you obey the conditions for your temporary freedom.
It is different from being acquitted.
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by enemybulldozer(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
bakila:

He is out on bail, which an agreement to regular attend your trial from home while you obey the conditions for your temporary freedom.
It is different from being acquitted.
Is that what your lagos Ibadan gutter press told you?? Ok I think I know your problem.. Your problem is you cannot begin to imagine that Kanu whom you afonjas hates so much has regained his freedom.
you lots were shouting "kuje beans hang him" without knowing the outcome.
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by Nobody: 1:11am On May 01, 2017
Yes, on a higher level... It's not easy to be conferred #Onikuje of Kuje land...far greater than being an ipob dilector. Kudos!
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by BabaRamota1980: 1:32am On May 01, 2017
Nkem4040:
Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On RadioBiafraa doing what he was doing before his arrest. He Is Now on A Higher Level. Most of us are keen to see him back on the Radio but the truth is we may never see the old Nnamdi Kanu on Radio Biafraa again....that chapter of his life is over. It served its purpose, now is a new phase of the struggle! The decision not to return to Radio Biafraa is actually appropriate. He is a man on a mission who has an agenda. First phase was to bark, threaten, insult everybody including Obama until he got the attention of all Nigerians including Buhari.

Then came the second phase, to make himself available for arrest to convince his critics. Honestly, coming to Nigeria and being arrested put to an end the doubts his critics had, including myself....I thought he was just barking for barking sake. Now, I heard from a source close to IPOB leadership that the next phase in his House Arrest(that's actually the goal of the bail conditions, technically) is meeting up with notable leaders and supporters of Biafraa, including well known Nigerians and international figures regularly on one-on-one basis as you would expect with any meeting of a world leader with Biafran flag and insignia all in the background. Pictures will be taken and made available to the media. This will be ideal since the meeting will have less than 10 people as his bail conditions stipulate. You will be seeing a new Nnamdi Kanu, a calm yet focused on a higher level as the leading figure of the Biafra movement and poised to finish the last leg of the struggle....Negotiations on Biafraa restoration!

Go and study all freedom fighters, as soon as they come out of long term imprisonment, they transition to leadership role!

Kikikikikiki....hahahahahahahaha..... Kekekekekekeke..... grin grin grin

Leaders from around the world ke? Come visit him where? Your local leaders have fled to go live elsewhere because of kidnappers and armed robbers. Which world leader want to come end up in peppersoup in Enugu, or kidnapped for ransome?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah....this guy funny....ooooohhhh, kikikikikikikikiki... grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by BabaRamota1980: 1:34am On May 01, 2017
Yonminri go kill person with laughter

Re: Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level by bakila: 10:01am On May 01, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Is that what your lagos Ibadan gutter press told you?? Ok I think I know your problem.. Your problem is you cannot begin to imagine that Kanu whom you afonjas hates so much has regained his freedom.
you lots were shouting "kuje beans hang him" without knowing the outcome.
I am sorry I will not be dragged to your level and be trashed with experience. Nairaland
Please get a pocket dictionary and find the meaning of Bail before talk to anyone henceforth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? / The New Face Of Ebonyi State. / Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.