Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. (718 Views)

Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Abdul Mutallab's Online Posts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by hollandis(f): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
We the igbos frown at and condemn in all its entirety the way and manner the Nigeria goverment have so far handled the botched bomb attempt by mutallab,a son of a prominent hausa man.The sad picture of a country under siege because of the religious extremism of the northerners,the rest of the ethnicity is saddened by this latest development.
We also condemn the inglorious ,infamous and undiplmatic activity by the minister of information and the whole cabal of senate and representatives in the house.
This is a gross defintion of hooliganism and cheap populariity by people who should know better.
we hereby exonerrate ourselves from the puported representatives of the nigeria people and pitch our tents with the america govt i the fight against terrorism.
we agree with obamas administratrion insistence that nigeria should be blacklisted,this is largely because of the security lapse of Nigeria both now and in the future .
LONG LIVE THE IGBOS
LONG LIVE BIAFRA
LONG LIVE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by cantell(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2010
@Poster,
you need to write a book.
And who's we?
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by kosovo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2010
Source pls?
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by rethink: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
The Chickens hiding under Ethnicsm. Cheap hearted.
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by jave005: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2010
Men which country do u live?
Nigeria, US of Biafra?

Though I agree with you however, I disagree too.
The act by the young is stupid and the people to blame is not just the north.
In fact, the young did not commit any crime compare to your president that abandoned
his duty for over one full month all in the name of "i am sick'
That is more than enough for Nigeria to make the terrorist list because only a terrorist would
live an office like the present's office for that period and nobody is thinking or has replaced him.

How about this?
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2010
Why does Kosovo troll around threads seeking sources??

Bloody hell, can't someone have and express an opinion anymore??

EDIT
Threadstarter, is it possible for you to speak for yourself??
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by debosky(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
foolish and pointless attempts to distinguish some Nigerians from the rest won't work.

We are all in this mess together - when 419 and drug trafficking were being perpetrated by mainly southerners, I didn't see the Hausas saying they should be subject to a different law compared to the south.
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by Edruezzi: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abdulmutallab or whatever carried the underwear bomb, not the North or the Hausa people. Besides, Biafra does not exist. It ceased to exist on January 14 1970.
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by hollandis(f): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
debosky:

foolish and pointless attempts to distinguish some Nigerians from the rest won't work.

We are all in this mess together - when 419 and drug trafficking were being perpetrated by mainly southerners, I didn't see the Hausas saying they should be subject to a different law compared to the south.
Any attempted attempt  to tribalise and destablize my opinion  will not work.I am merely exonerrating my ethnic group from the implication and complication of the fool hardy politicians and inept security staffs.You can as well defend your hinterland.
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by hollandis(f): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
Edruezzi:

Abdulmutallab or whatever carried the underwear bomb, not the North or the Hausa people. Besides, Biafra does not exist. It ceased to exist on January 14 1970.
According to this thread,Is there any link to the hausas ?
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by Mekusxyz: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
Debosky,

Not that I support the regionalization of crime but the former Ambassador to Ireland did state categorically before an irish press that the Nigerian criminals in Ireland are southern Nigerians, and that northern Nigerians were religious people who are not prone to committing crimes. That was an official regionalization of crime in Nigeria.

It is true that most Nigerians living abroad are southerners, hence most of the criminals among them will be southerners. But the official categorization of it by a fed minister was something else.
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2010
the other 500 tribes where's your own apology?
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by ezeagu(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
tpia. how's the baby?
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by Afam(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
It seems that the US is already succeeding in setting Nigerians against themselves and some think that by claiming they love US that US will help them or protect them. What a shame.
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by rethink: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
@hollandis
Any attempted attempt to tribalise and destablize my opinion will not work.I am merely exonerrating my ethnic group from the implication and complication of the fool hardy politicians and inept security staffs.You can as well defend your hinterland.

This is an oxymoron. You started by saying that "IGBOS" excluding the other motley tribes. You are hereby a tribalist and no one can destablize your opion it is your unalienated right but with RIGHT COMES RESPONSIBILITY. There are igbos that dont share your opinion. i dont care if you are Igbo or Hausa yoruba. you dont need to be put your tribe in my face. There are igbos that are muslim and share Jihadist views so please dont even go there.
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ ezeagu

tpia. how's the baby?

baby dey fine. He resembles you. Cute little thing.

thank goodness we never meet, otherwise im papa for begin wonder.

Ya wife sef for ask you some questions.
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by debosky(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2010
hollandis:

Any attempted attempt  to tribalise and destablize my opinion  will not work.I am merely exonerrating my ethnic group from the implication and complication of the fool hardy politicians and inept security staffs.You can as well defend your hinterland.

how do we know the security staff involved were not Igbo? How do we know he didn't bribe some greedy Igbo Customs Agent who allowed him to get on the plane? How do we know the Pant he wore was not bought from an Igbo man? How do we know the NIA and SSS officials that failed to act are not Igbo? Are Foreign Affairs and Information Minsters not Igbo? Why did they fail to manage the information passed on by Mutallab senior? Why didn't they act as soon as possible?

How do we know that Mutallab doesn't have Igbo collaborators, after all we have all heard of Igbo men who have converted to Islam in the North to fit in? How do we know some of them have not been radicalised and are being prepared to bomb the US from Yemen as we speak?

It is foolishness of the highest order and a peculiarly Nigerian malaise to try this type of insipid and pointless tribal defence when no one else cares. The person who bombed the plane is a Nigerian, so are you - Igbo might as well be a place as far as Americans are concerned, and if y'all are bombers, the Igbos must be as well.

The mumu senator who made the announcement, is he not Igbo? Are there no Igbos in the Senate who are talking nonsense?
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by Mekusxyz: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
debosky:

how do we know the security staff involved were not Igbo? How do we know he didn't bribe some greedy Igbo Customs Agent who allowed him to get on the plane? How do we know the Pant he wore was not bought from an Igbo man? How do we know the NIA and SSS officials that failed to act are not Igbo? Are Foreign Affairs and Information Minsters not Igbo? Why did they fail to manage the information passed on by Mutallab senior? Why didn't they act as soon as possible?

How do we know that Mutallab doesn't have Igbo collaborators, after all we have all heard of Igbo men who have converted to Islam in the North to fit in? How do we know some of them have not been radicalised and are being prepared to bomb the US from Yemen as we speak?

It is foolishness of the highest order and a peculiarly Nigerian malaise to try this type of insipid and pointless tribal defence when no one else cares. The person who bombed the plane is a Nigerian, so are you - Igbo might as well be a place as far as Americans are concerned, and if y'all are bombers, the Igbos must be as well.

The mumu senator who made the announcement, is he not Igbo? Are there no Igbos in the Senate who are talking nonsense?

Na custom dey usher you into plane now?
Na foreign affairs and info ministries be SSS and NIA?
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by debosky(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
Mekusxyz:

Na custom dey usher you into plane now?
Na foreign affairs and info ministries be SSS and NIA?

Customs and Immigration officials check you before boarding - how do we know how many Igbos were involved in this?

How do we know the SSS and NIA officials involved were not of Igbo origin?

What nonsense - when the stupid senator talking nonsense is Igbo then what?
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
Here they come again trying to tribalize an offence committed by a nigerian;that has continued to ridicule our credibility as a nation.since the outbreak of this incidence,international media keep identifying the boy as a nigerian not a hausa,igbo or yoruba and here we are seeing some i d i o t making unnecessary disparity.I have always said it that the igbo are not interested in a united nigeria,so maybe its high time they left nigeria and form their biafra.triblist
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by presido1: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2010
This thread makes no sense.

@Debosky
Why haven't you commented on the similar thread started by a becomerich? Pls don't tell me you have not seen it. This one attracted you cus hollandis is Igbo.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-376742.32.html
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by debosky(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
hehehehe so I am a tribalist abi?

Everyone knows becomerich is senile and beyond help. . . all I am doing here is trying to rescue hollandis from going down the same line. grin
Re: The Igbos Condemn The Actions Of The Nigeria Senate,mutallab And House Of Rep. by kosovo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

Why does Kosovo troll around threads seeking sources??

Bloody hell, can't someone have and express an opinion anymore??

EDIT
Threadstarter, is it possible for you to speak for yourself??
           This is not an Opinion rather a misleading information which is pointless.
Thread locked and keys thrown away
Thank you,

(1)

Where Is Our President? / Is Yar'adua, Nigeria's Worst Leader So Far ? / Summary Of How Nigerian Ministers Have Fared In Yar Adua's Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.