Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Most Freaking Thing I Have Ever Heard Abt Snakes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Freaking Thing I Have Ever Heard Abt Snakes (387 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year? / Have You Ever Heard God Speak? / What's The Most Striking Testimony You Have Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Freaking Thing I Have Ever Heard Abt Snakes by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2017
I came across a true life story online yesterday...
A woman had an 8ft python as a pet at home, they had lived together for a long time and then one day the snake suddenly stops eating any food she gives to it. She tried and tried but it wouldnt eat, so after so many efforts she took it to a vet thinking it was sick. The vet examines the snake for some time and then asks her... "has ur snake been sleeping on d bed with u?" he asked
"yes it has" she replied
"has it been rubbing itself close to u and stretching to full lenghth beside u?" he asked again
"yes it has, and i am worried that i cant help it" she said, the vet then tells her
"madam, ur snake is not sick, he has been preparing to eat you. He cuddles close and stretches himself beside so as to compare his length to see if he is big enough to conusme u. He refuses to eat anything so dat he would have enough space to digest u"...
When i had dis i almostfreaked out, snakes are wise and deadly... If u have one as a pet, they is a possiblity it would oneday feed on u or ur defenceless kids or siblings... Pls get rid of them...
Lalasticlala, u have been warned
Re: The Most Freaking Thing I Have Ever Heard Abt Snakes by Psalmpy(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Fairy tale
Re: The Most Freaking Thing I Have Ever Heard Abt Snakes by donnie(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Foolish woman... dey love wetin dey size you as meat. angry

But no pic? You know our ogas here dey like see snake, preferably dead ones grin
Re: The Most Freaking Thing I Have Ever Heard Abt Snakes by daveP(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Iffai hear say lalasticlala allow snake knock hin door come apply as bedroom pet with cv.... na just point and kee obsession o. grin
Re: The Most Freaking Thing I Have Ever Heard Abt Snakes by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Psalmpy:
Fairy tale
dis is what i hate... Must u comment... Cant u just read and pass if u hv notin to say
Re: The Most Freaking Thing I Have Ever Heard Abt Snakes by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2017
donnie:
Foolish woman... dey love wetin dey size you as meat. angry

But no pic? You know our ogas here dey like see snake, preferably dead ones grin
there were no pictures where i read it...

(1) (Reply)

Victory Over Eating In Dreams / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 11/05/2017) / Israeli Jews Accuse Pope Francis Of Insulting The Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.