Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. (10484 Views)

Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday / Temitope Ajeyemi Birthday: Kolawole Ajeyemi's First Daughter Marks Birthday / TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2017
Beauty Queen and CEO of Esther Zamani Foundation celebrated her birthday in ‎the early day of the morning with the motherless home and orphanages eating and winning recently. The celebration was indeed the display of love and excitement with the children. One of the orphanage Homes Divine Mercy Orphanage in Gidan Zakara, Nasarawa State benefited two months ago when Her Foundation visited them to offset the house rent cost of the children Home with Support from Big Church Foundation when they had pressure of debt eviction by court.

Esther Zamani, the Kaduna state born young Entrepreneur ‎also received the blessings and prayers of the Angwan Wayo Community in Southern Kaduna, in Kaduna state. She celebrated with the villagers and indigenes with so much eating and drinking on the same day. The dark skinned beauty had the pleasure to have the presence of Miltary soldiers guarding the Southern Kaduna crisis ravaged town in birthday eating spree 

Esthe Zamani Foundation ‎which had a team, climaxed the birthday celebration with a dinner graced with the presence of some notable faces, Young CEOs and emerging Billionaires....more loading. 
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/04/amazing-joy-ceo-esther-zamani_27.html?m=0

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2017
awww..... so nice... happy Birthday
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Follow @alexreports

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2017
More photos

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Cute

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Continue

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by RisingUp: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by CzarChris(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2017
All I see is make-up everywhere. angry angry angry angry This one follow for beauty queen?

OK kwantinue lipsrsealed
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Can we just stop this PR campaign what's wrong with the MoDs?

1 Like

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2017
unclezuma:
Can we just stop this PR campaign what's wrong with the MoDs?

seconded...smh for the mod that pushed this to FP. ban me and i will invoke PMB's illness on you.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by Astrogeotech: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2017
great
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by chriskosherbal(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Nice....This is what is expected of a Queen.

1 Like

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by yorhmienerd(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2017
All I see is faces baked in Fine Coat Paint sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by Donkelz1(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
Beauty Queen and CEO of Esther Zamani Foundation celebrated her birthday in ‎the early day of the morning with the motherless home and orphanages eating and winning recently. The celebration was indeed the display of love and excitement with the children. One of the orphanage Homes Divine Mercy Orphanage in Gidan Zakara, Nasarawa State benefited two months ago when Her Foundation visited them to offset the house rent cost of the children Home with Support from Big Church Foundation when they had pressure of debt eviction by court.

Esther Zamani, the Kaduna state born young Entrepreneur ‎also received the blessings and prayers of the Angwan Wayo Community in Southern Kaduna, in Kaduna state. She celebrated with the villagers and indigenes with so much eating and drinking on the same day. The dark skinned beauty had the pleasure to have the presence of Miltary soldiers guarding the Southern Kaduna crisis ravaged town in birthday eating spree 

Esthe Zamani Foundation ‎which had a team, climaxed the birthday celebration with a dinner graced with the presence of some notable faces, Young CEOs and emerging Billionaires....more loading. 
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/04/amazing-joy-ceo-esther-zamani_27.html?m=0
nice thing you have done there, nothing can be better than that...but my worries is the ankle chain why well it your choice
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by SweetJoystick(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Good
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by SweetJoystick(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
yorhmienerd:
All I see is faces baked in Fine Coat Paint sad sad sad sad
cheesy grin na real fine coat paint

1 Like

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by Agimor(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Indecent pictures in parade.

1 Like

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Why Filter all the Photos Ni

We no come know the one wey be the beauty Queen sef!
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by Johnflex02(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
I see only boobs

1 Like

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by SweetJoystick(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2017
She supppose expose the boobs well, she no try at all. NONSENSE angry
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by Onedibe1: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Her boobi follow dy do birthday?

1 Like

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by yorhmienerd(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2017
SweetJoystick:
cheesy grin na real fine coat paint
As in, you will see girls covering their face in paint enough to paint a three bedroom flat angry. God knows I'm proposing to my future wife after she takes at least 30min swim.
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by MhissBelva(f): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Everyone is now a beauty queen.
Her skin s multi coloured

1 Like

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by emniceeey0649: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2017
CzarChris:
All I see is make-up everywhere. angry angry angry angry This one follow for beauty queen?

OK kwantinue lipsrsealed
some ppl will never see anything good in what others do.. just imagine what u are saying Mr man... So all u can see is her make up right??
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by RealHaute: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Too many "beauty queens" these days. Good one though . undecided
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by FILEBE(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2017
She had this birthday April 16 and the poster said early hours of today. What manner of feckery is that? are u taking us back in time?

btw. if she cover her breast, wont she be pretty? u wear clothe finish come find how to show ur breast. What for?

O.P. GLeesMODEL. na u post am, help me ask am. Why open her breast while she covers her body? Una no try o
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by Nbote(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2017
I no know why anytime I hear zamani I dey feel say d pesin relate to ice Prince.. Dats a make up queen by d way, not a beauty queen...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once / Okocha Scoffs At Reports Of Marriage Troubles / [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.