Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread - Education (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (172343 Views)

2018/2019 UNILAG Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Ecclesia17(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
profdarkin:
I am scheduled for clearance tomorrow but no admission letter yet.

where you sent a mail to this effect or what?
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ecclesia17:

where you sent a mail to this effect or what?
Yeap
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
pejuakinab:
There Is an update on d application status of those who have paid acceptance.
1. My admission letter is showing prepared (yes)
2. Admission letter signed by deputy registrar (Yes)
What's your department?
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ecclesia17:

I paid online and my status was updated automatically
Of course. And that is why I stated in my last comment above, "...that does not mean your transaction won't be successful and confirmed by the Authority if you pay online." Once you pay online, your details will be automatically updated but you may not get a print-out. Or, did you get a print-out after the payment?
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Amamicable:

I got my admission letter without paying my acceptance fee
To be honest, I do NOT really believe you unless two other persons confirm this (with proofs).
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by tolanee(f): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
mamarazi:

I checked both list but your name is not included
Thanks, but this is so bad of UI. With the amount of numerous email sent to me about a change on my portal page and I even have a copy of my acceptance form on my phone. I am glad I didn't pay for the acceptance fee first because some people were claiming you have to pay first and there will a change on the portal page.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Ecclesia17(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
profdarkin:

Yeap

ok, are you also in Arcis department ?
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Few minutes or hours after one pays her/his Acceptance Fee, their "Application Status" on their profiles will show the payment details as well as the status of their Admission Letter, e,t.c. Below is how mine looks:

Department's Decision on Application Recommended
Date Determined: 4/4/2018 14:36
Acceptance Fee Payment: 20200
10 4 2018 2:26 PM
GTBank Plc

Admission Letter Prepared
Admission Approved and Admission Letter Signed by Deputy Registrar
Date Approved
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
As long as you did not receive a Recommendation mail (either with the name of a supervisor) and you were NOT able to generate and print out the Acceptance Fee form, then you were NOT offered admission in the first place! No need thanking a god or being happy that you have not paid Acceptance Fee before getting to know you were not admitted.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by ajayiol: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Please when is the deadline for acceptance fee payment?
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by tolanee(f): 12:10am On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:
As long as you did not receive a Recommendation mail (either with the name of a supervisor) and you were NOT able to generate and print out the Acceptance Fee form, then you were NOT offered admission in the first place! No need thanking a god or being happy that you have not paid Acceptance Fee before getting to know you were not admitted.
For your information, I received a recommendation email and I have a copy of my acceptance form on my phone I saved earlier before. So don't come and type bullshit about stuff you really don't know about because it was stated clear on UI website that the fee is no refunded . So what point are you trying to make?
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 12:53am On Apr 11, 2018
tolanee:

For your information, I received a recommendation email and I have a copy of my acceptance form on my phone I saved earlier before. So don't come and type bullshit about stuff you really don't know about because it was stated clear on UI website that the fee is no refunded . So what point are you trying to make?
Mind you, I didn't quote you on my previous comment, so keep that trash to yourself! How come you are the ONLY one that got Recommended (as you claim), have a "saved copy" of the Acceptance Form and all that, yet still complaining of not being admitted or name being absent from the list pasted in your Department and thanking "whatever" for not having paid the Acceptance Fee yet?

Like I stated earlier, as long as you did NOT receive a Recommendation mail (usually with a SUPERVISOR'S name) and/or UNABLE to generate your Acceptance Fee form (up to this moment) then you were NOT admitted in the first place. Those that received a Recommendation mail and printed their Acceptance Fee e.t.c, had been offered admission ALREADY. The email about an "Update on your Profile" was a GENERAL mail sent at least twice to everyone and NOT a Recommendation or admission mail, neither did it mean anything special! SAVING an Acceptance Form (which is no longer VISIBLE or opening on everyone's profile at the moment) on your fu*k*ng phone means nothing too; it never meant you were admitted! Abi U just finish secondary school wey U no fit grab simple university process like dis?

The PG School is not that stupid and wicked to "deceive" applicants not admitted by sending them Recommendation mails and also telling them to go ahead and generate Acceptance Fee, pay the fee and only to be notified later (from their Departments or wherever) that they were not offered admission. That is what you are implying - that the University authority is trying to DUPE many applicants (not offered admission) by telling "EVERYONE" to go ahead and pay the Acceptance Fee but only not to offer many of them admission at the end. I say you LIE and also lack proper manners! Comport yourself in public.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by tolanee(f): 1:10am On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

Mind you, I didn't quote you on my previous comment, so keep that trash to yourself! How come you are the ONLY one that got Recommended (as you claim), have a "saved copy" of the Acceptance Form and all that, yet still complaining of not being admitted or name being absent from the list pasted in your Department and thanking "whatever" for not having paid the Acceptance Fee yet?

Like I stated earlier, as long as you did NOT receive a Recommendation mail (usually with a SUPERVISOR'S name) and/or UNABLE to generate your Acceptance Fee form (up to this moment) then you were NOT admitted in the first place. Those that received a Recommendation mail and printed their Acceptance Fee e.t.c, had been offered admission ALREADY. The email about an "Update on your Profile" was a GENERAL mail sent at least twice to everyone and NOT a Recommendation or admission mail, neither did it mean anything special! SAVING an Acceptance Form (which is no longer VISIBLE or opening on everyone's profile at the moment) on your fu*k*ng phone means nothing too; it never meant you were admitted! Abi U just finish secondary school wey U no fit grab simple university process like dis?

The PG School is not that stupid and wicked to "deceive" applicants not admitted by sending them Recommendation mails and also telling them to go ahead and generate Acceptance Fee, pay the fee and only to be notified later (from their Departments or wherever) that they were not offered admission. That is what you are implying - that the University authority is trying to DUPE many applicants (not offered admission) by telling "EVERYONE" to go ahead and pay the Acceptance Fee but only not to offer many of them admission at the end. I say you LIE and also lack proper manners! Comport yourself in public.
For you to type this long epistle story just show how jobless you are. Go to previous pages and see people complaining about the same problem. I am not the first and I will not be the last.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 2:08am On Apr 11, 2018
tolanee:

For you to type this long epistle story just show how jobless you are. Go to previous pages and see people complaining about the same problem. I am not the first and I will not be the last.
Thanks for having a job or "employment" to read jobless long comments of mine, Mrs. Employed For my Anus. However, it does not change the fact that you are a bloody LIAR and lack proper comportment.

Those complaining similar things like yours have also not been admitted or their Departments/Faculties have not fully sent their details for update. Keep wailing like a secondary school "baby" rather than thinking of how to get admitted or getting your fees paid (incase you are later admitted)! Oh girl, na midnite so make U wail to sleep. Me, I wan sleep.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by tolanee(f): 5:52am On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

Thanks for having a job or "employment" to read jobless long comments of mine, Mrs. Employed For my Anus. However, it does not change the fact that you are a bloody LIAR and lack proper comportment.

Those complaining similar things like yours have also not been admitted or their Departments/Faculties have not fully sent their details for update. Keep wailing like a secondary school "baby" rather than thinking of how to get admitted or getting your fees paid (incase you are later admitted)! Oh girl, na midnite so make U wail to sleep. Me, I wan sleep.
Arguing with you is like arguing with a two month old baby because you feel you know too much information about the Pg school admission process and other people portal page information. But to me, you are totally wasted.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2018
tolanee:

Arguing with you is like arguing with a two month old baby because you feel you know too much information about the Pg school admission process and other people portal page information. But to me, you are totally wasted.
That is a complement. Knowing too much is better than being a bloody liar or a woodhead. Stop wasting your time as you have already, just wail till next year!
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by debbyebby: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Amamicable:

Oh Yea? I'm in ARCIS too

fulltime?what course in ARCIS?i am information science
are u on the whatsapp page? if ur not just drop ur number here..........
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Oded1: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Please any MBA applicant with an update?
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by orangb: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

I remember that you were the same person creating fear in the minds of people who didn't get the mail about EPT on time. You said that it meant there weren't going to be called for the test anymore. You also said that those who want to apply for resit can seat in their houses.
Do you have friends at all? Why do you always have to be so insensitive?
Please change your ways!
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by tolanee(f): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2018
orangb:

I remember that you were the same person creating fear in the minds of people who didn't get the mail about EPT on time. You said that it meant there weren't going to be called for the test anymore. You also said that those who want to apply for resit can seat in their houses.
Do you have friends at all? Why do you always have to be so insensitive?
Please change your ways!

May God bless you for this comment you wrote here. I wonder why some people are just so insensitive
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by orangb: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2018
tolanee:

Don't lose hope yet, you should go to your department and ask the programme coordinator why you were assigned a supervisor. It may be that you are on a merit list or something of sort
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Ahuoizs(f): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2018
debbyebby:

am also ininformation science. Please as my me to the whatsapp page too. 07062935135
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by tolanee(f): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2018
orangb:

Don't lose hope yet, you should go to your department and ask the programme coordinator why you were assigned a supervisor. It may be that you are on a merit list or something of sort
Thanks, I will do that. I'm so grateful
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Amamicable: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2018
debbyebby:

Yes, I'm also in information science, pls kindly add me to the group 08160301921
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Amamicable: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

To be honest, I do NOT really believe you unless two other persons confirm this (with proofs).

I really don't care if u believe me or not.... I've gone through most of ur comments here, and I really want to ask; who the hell do u think u are? The VC of Ui?

Pls u can shove all ur opinions down ur throat, why so insensitive? undecided
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by onlyme07(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Amamicable:

I really don't care if u believe me or not.... I've gone through most of ur comments here, and I really want to ask; who the hell do u think u are? The VC of Ui?

You better leave the guy alone. I once replied him and later realised he's too proud. He thinks he knows all. I hope his classmates will not make him their representative.

The school fees is the issue now with the increase going on in UI.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Amamicable: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Please any information about school hostel? I've been calling the numbers I saw there, but I can't get through to them.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Amamicable:

Still, I do NOT believe you.. Your junks here proves that more. And I will shove down my opinion in your bloody ignorant and stupid ass (not my throat) when you do not quote or respond to my opinion here.

I've also noticed you LIE a lot just like a lady here, thus lack credibility. Are you the Registrar of UniBadan that your Admission Letter was prepared BEFORE you paid Acceptance Fee, while many others have not gotten theirs (even those that paid)? Show us proof! Nobody is a toddler here, so since you reason like a toddler go to a creche school to tell them your lies! Abeg, pack well!
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by adebimpeg(f): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2018
onlyme07:

Yes
please how do I pay online
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2018
onlyme07:

You better leave the guy alone. I once replied him and later realised he's too proud. He thinks he knows all. I hope his classmates will not make him their representative.

The school fees is the issue now with the increase going on in UI.
Only an automated imbec*le claims to know me through my Nairaland comments and posts. Being proud is a virtue, perhaps you have LOW self-esteem that you cannot be proud of anything. Get a life, dumb wailer!
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Amamicable: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

Still, I do NOT believe you.. Your junks here proves that more. And I will shove down my opinion in your bloody ignorant and stupid ass (not my throat) when you do not quote or respond to my opinion here.

I've also noticed you LIE a lot just like a lady here, thus lack credibility. Are you the Registrar of UniBadan that your Admission Letter was prepared BEFORE you paid Acceptance Fee, while many others have not gotten theirs (even those that paid)? Show us proof! Nobody is a toddler here, so since you reason like a toddler go to a creche school to tell them your lies! Abeg, pack well!

Oga, u're just too bitter, what's ur problem?

I still don't care if u believe me, I've gotten my admission letter, and I just paid my acceptance fee after I got the letter.

U can go and kill urself tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by onlyme07(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2018
adebimpeg:

please how do I pay online
Do you have gtbank internet banking not app ? If No,read up here someone has explained it better but if yes,I can guide you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (82) (Reply)

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.