Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread - Education (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (172071 Views)

2018/2019 UNILAG Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2018
orangb:

I remember that you were the same person creating fear in the minds of people who didn't get the mail about EPT on time. You said that it meant there weren't going to be called for the test anymore. You also said that those who want to apply for resit can seat in their houses.
Do you have friends at all? Why do you always have to be so insensitive?
Please change your ways!

Can you quote the comment or page I made those aforementioned fear-inducing statements? Or, is it that your brain interpretes things the way bipolar patients do?

And no, I do not have friends, at least it is better than having ones as stupid and confused as you and your type here.
For your information, my Department did NOT conduct a Departmental Test and at no time did I say the University would not conduct an English Proficiency Test! Abi, ur eye cover with akamu?
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by onlyme07(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

Only an automated imbec*le claims to know me through my Nairaland comments and posts. Being proud is a virtue, perhaps you have LOW self-esteem that you cannot be proud of anything. Get a life, dumb wailer!

Let me make you believe the admission letter story. I'll show you the steps to see yours so that you will make fool of yourself.

Log on to your portal..

In your url (web link),it ends with digits.

Write the digits down.

Then click on this link
http://pgsui.com/application/admission_letter.php?id=

Behind = input the digits and send.

You will see yours though,not yet signed. Just be patient,it will be signed for you to print from your portal
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2018
Amamicable:

Oga, u're just too bitter, what's ur problem?

I still don't care if u believe me, I've gotten my admission letter, and I just paid my acceptance fee after I got the letter.

U can go and kill urself tongue tongue tongue
You "JUST paid?" No, you should not have paid. No proof either that you just paid after getting your admission letter, it is an after-thought. Go and lie down on the Ibadan express-way and tell those lies to yourself! You are "toddler" in a big body.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by orangb: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

Can you quote the comment or page I made those aforementioned fear-inducing statements? Or, is it that your brain interpretes things the way bipolar patients do?

And no, I do not have friends, at least it is better than having ones as stupid and confused as you and your type here.
For your information, my Department did NOT conduct a Departmental Test and at no time did I say the University would not conduct an English Proficiency Test! Abi, ur eye cover with akamu?

"Anyone yet to get a mail at this point in time is entirely on her/his own. For those who "prefer" sitting for the test on a particular day of their choice other than what the University had already scheduled, I encourage them to keep"preferring." Sit at home and "prefer," you must be the President or Governors' children."

Do you know how scared I was when you said this and I hadn't received email for EPT yet? I got the mail for EPT after you made this comment.

Please try to be empathetic when things aren't going well for others.

I won't exchange words with you.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Amamicable: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

Oh, here comes another imbec*le! Did you grab what the person I responded to meant? He stated that his Admission Letter was prepared BEFORE he paid his Acceptance Fee. And that is a lie! He never gave the link or boring steps you wrote here. You are the one making a fool of yourself here!

You're calling pple imbec*le, but u're the biggest... Oya see for urself, acceptance has not been paid, but admission letter prepared...

Now u can go and hide ur demented self

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by orangb: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

Oh, here comes another imbec*le! Did you grab what the person I responded to meant? He stated that his Admission Letter was prepared BEFORE he paid his Acceptance Fee. And that is a lie! He never gave the link or boring steps you wrote here. You are the one making a fool of yourself here!
Oh, Yes! some people got admission letter before paying acceptance fee. It should be no surprise since that is the normal protocol, there was just a misunderstanding about this year's admission process.

You can't expect anyone to go pay 20k and then realise that he/she wasn't offered admission.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Amamicable: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Amamicable:

You're calling pple imbec*le, but u're the biggest... Oya see for urself, acceptance has not been paid, but admission letter prepared...

And here's another screenshot after acceptance hv been paid.... Not like I care about u believing me, I just want u to hide ur compressed brain in shame, and stop spewing out ur ignorant opinions

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by GentlemanAyo(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Electrical Engineering department what is happening now? Anybody with useful information? Other departments are already paying acceptance fee, some already received their admission letter and clearance is to start next week.

What is really happening? I am just tired of this silence, it's been over 1 month we did our departmental test now.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by GentlemanAyo(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

Mind you, I didn't quote you on my previous comment, so keep that trash to yourself! How come you are the ONLY one that got Recommended (as you claim), have a "saved copy" of the Acceptance Form and all that, yet still complaining of not being admitted or name being absent from the list pasted in your Department and thanking "whatever" for not having paid the Acceptance Fee yet?

Like I stated earlier, as long as you did NOT receive a Recommendation mail (usually with a SUPERVISOR'S name) and/or UNABLE to generate your Acceptance Fee form (up to this moment) then you were NOT admitted in the first place. Those that received a Recommendation mail and printed their Acceptance Fee e.t.c, had been offered admission ALREADY. The email about an "Update on your Profile" was a GENERAL mail sent at least twice to everyone and NOT a Recommendation or admission mail, neither did it mean anything special! SAVING an Acceptance Form (which is no longer VISIBLE or opening on everyone's profile at the moment) on your fu*k*ng phone means nothing too; it never meant you were admitted! Abi U just finish secondary school wey U no fit grab simple university process like dis?

The PG School is not that stupid and wicked to "deceive" applicants not admitted by sending them Recommendation mails and also telling them to go ahead and generate Acceptance Fee, pay the fee and only to be notified later (from their Departments or wherever) that they were not offered admission. That is what you are implying - that the University authority is trying to DUPE many applicants (not offered admission) by telling "EVERYONE" to go ahead and pay the Acceptance Fee but only not to offer many of them admission at the end. I say you LIE and also lack proper manners! Comport yourself in public.

Bros calm down now, what she said is right. The recommendation mail she got was from PG school not from her department, almost everybody got the mail, I got the mail, in fact, those who didn't come for my department's test got the mail and PG school has come out to say it's an error because a mail was sent to that effect.

The mistake was from PG school, who ever sent that mail needs to be served query because I don't know how a staff of PG school will just pick random mail addresses and start sending mails giving people false hope. Almost everybody got that mail from my department including those that didn't come for our department test like I said earlier and nobody has been recommended up till now.

The reason she can't further her application is because her department didn't recommend her on the long run, she might not get the counter mail from PG school starting that the mail sent earlier should be ignored if your department has not recommended you for admission and that was why she had hope thinking she will be admitted.

Anybody you see talking about being able to further in their application was able to do so because their department already recommended them earlier or they finally got recommended by their department.

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Oded1: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2018
Please an MBA Applicant on this platform with an update about admission letter?
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Ecclesia17(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
onlyme07:

Let me make you believe the admission letter story. I'll show you the steps to see yours so that you will make fool of yourself.

Log on to your portal..

In your url (web link),it ends with digits.

Write the digits down.

Then click on this link
http://pgsui.com/application/admission_letter.php?id=

Behind = input the digits and send.

You will see yours though,not yet signed. Just be patient,it will be signed for you to print from your portal

Thanks this was helpful... my admission letter has the signature of the deputy director of PgSchool on it

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
onlyme07:

Yes. She's right. You can find people around you who are yet to pay and confirm with the steps I gave. Now,who is the imbecille?
The proof - that is what we need to see, not speculations that someone got Admission Letter BEFORE payment. And the site you put up here is showing something quite different, more like a "sample" of how an Admission Letter looks. You are the imbec*le!
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Amamicable:

You are really sick in the brain! How do we confirm your Acceptance Fee was NOT paid BEFORE receiving the Admission? Nobody is seeing your receipt or proof of fee payment, so you can lie like the toddler you are. Go take a nap in the mental asylum!
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by SullivanM: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pg

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Amamicable:

"Admission Letter has been PREPARED," you say. Then WHERE is the Admission Letter? Show us, with your full names and/or Reg Num on it.

The saved page you uploaded above is NOT an Admission Letter, it is just a notification on one's "Admission STATUS" which is on your profile. But, I forgot you are too stupid to know the difference.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
GentlemanAyo:

Bros calm down now, what she said is right. The recommendation mail she got was from PG school not from her department, almost everybody got the mail, I got the mail, in fact, those who didn't come for my department's test got the mail and PG school has come out to say it's an error because a mail was sent to that effect.

The mistake was from PG school, who ever sent that mail needs to be served query because I don't know how a staff of PG school will just pick random mail addresses and start sending mails giving people false hope. Almost everybody got that mail from my department including those that didn't come for our department test like I said earlier and nobody has been recommended up till now.

The reason she can't further her application is because her department didn't recommend her on the long run, she might not get the counter mail from PG school starting that the mail sent earlier should be ignored if your department has not recommended you for admission and that was why she had hope thinking she will be admitted.

Anybody you see talking about being able to further in their application was able to do so because their department already recommended them earlier or they finally got recommended by their department.
In her case, she claims her Department has pasted names of admitted students which her name is not found. How did those applicants get admitted without Recommendation mail sent to ANYONE or if a "fake" mail sent to everyone? How come others from that same Department got admitted except her and few others here?
She is either lying or was never Recommended for admission!
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Amamicable: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

"Admission Letter has been PREPARED," you say. Then WHERE is the Admission Letter? Show us, with your full names and/or Reg Num on it.

The saved page you uploaded above is NOT an Admission Letter, it is just a notification on one's "Admission STATUS" which is on your profile. But, I forgot you are too stupid to know the difference.

Even after I sent proof of admission status before and after paying acceptance fee, u're still arguing blindly... U're just a demented fooool, I should paste my admission letter with my name on it, so u can do what with it? Take it to ur coven?

U're either suffering from psychosis or u hv mental disorder,.... Either ways, u're raving mad

This is the last I'll comment on this,

BTW, u should see a psychiatrist
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by tolanee(f): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

In her case, she claims her Department has pasted names of admitted students which her name is not found. How did those applicants get admitted without Recommendation mail sent to ANYONE or a "fake" mail sent to everyone? How come others from that same Department got admitted except her and few others here?
She is either lying or was never Recommended for admission!
You are just a shallow minded human being. Hope Pg school is paying you well for all this tantrum you are displaying here.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by teeflames(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na wa oh, Abeg e don do ahan!......you people should just drop your phone numbers and continue your quarrel via whatsapp, Dont flood this thread with insults please �
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by DawnEden(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

You "JUST paid?" No, you should not have paid. No proof either that you just paid after getting your admission letter, it is an after-thought. Go and lie down on the Ibadan express-way and tell those lies to yourself! You are "toddler" in a big body.
Guy, it's okay. You just making fun of yourself. You have made your opinion and it's clear enough, please stop insulting people, it speaks a lot about you.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
DawnEden:

Guy, it's okay. You just making fun of yourself. You have made your opinion and it's clear enough, please stop insulting people, it speaks a lot about you.
Exactly!
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Rukkington(f): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Up till this moment, I have not paid acceptance fee and my admission letter is on my portal.
Hopefully, I will make the payment tomorrow

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Amamicable: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please I need an accommodation in a Serene environment somewhere around ui.... Any one with information should kindly drop their number and I'll reach out to them ASAP
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Presh039: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
lilliesboy:

The proof - that is what we need to see, not speculations that someone got Admission Letter BEFORE payment. And the site you put up here is showing something quite different, more like a "sample" of how an Admission Letter looks. You are the imbec*le!
today I was able to print my admission letter without payment of acceptance fee
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by teminitoluwa(f): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Haba! This is way too harsh and rude nah
Empathise a bit before spitting words.
Your statements here are rather always harsh and kinda insultive...you can always make your points clear without any form of insult or abusive words
lilliesboy:
As long as you did not receive a Recommendation mail (either with the name of a supervisor) and you were NOT able to generate and print out the Acceptance Fee form, then you were NOT offered admission in the first place! No need thanking a god or being happy that you have not paid Acceptance Fee before getting to know you were not admitted.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Donvitalis(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
I wonder what happened to discussing without insults; owning up to a mistake when one is made.

Tomorrow, this kind of hate will be taught to the upcoming generation, and the cycle continues. It is a pity
teminitoluwa:
Your statements here are rather always harsh and kinda insultive...you can always make your points clear without any form of insult or abusive words

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
teminitoluwa:
Thanks for observing my "harsh and insultive" posts/comments here. However, that is your opinion about me, not mine. So, you are wasting your time.
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Presh039:
today I was able to print my admission letter without payment of acceptance fee
Same reply I gave earlier is what am giving you. PROOF? And how do we know you did not pay the fee BEFORE getting the Admission Letter?
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
DawnEden:

Here comes a bloody hypocrite. Keep that your shitty advice to yourself if my insults are the ONLY ones you see, not those by woodheads like you!
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by lilliesboy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
tolanee:

You are just a shallow minded human being. Hope Pg school is paying you well for all this tantrum you are displaying here.
Average mentality of a bLACK idiot. Pay me? Go rest for dustbin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (82) (Reply)

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.