Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I’m Not In Support Of Biafra, I Believe In One Nigeria – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not In Support Of Biafra, I Believe In One Nigeria – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo (445 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not In Support Of Biafra, I Believe In One Nigeria – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by Mariaotayibade: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo has denied his involvement in Nnamdi Kanu’s case following rumors that he was in support of biafra.

There were assumptions that the actor was one of the defence counsels of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu because he was sighted in his lawyer’s garb in court.

READ MORE: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/im-not-support-biafra-believe-one-nigeria-actor-kenneth-okonkwo/

Re: I’m Not In Support Of Biafra, I Believe In One Nigeria – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by princechurchill(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2017
We know you are for us, just be calm the storm will be over soon​, hold your peace
Re: I’m Not In Support Of Biafra, I Believe In One Nigeria – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by Omolecturer419(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2017
undecided
Re: I’m Not In Support Of Biafra, I Believe In One Nigeria – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by Kelvondon1: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmmmm if you are not for them you are against them
Re: I’m Not In Support Of Biafra, I Believe In One Nigeria – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by Kelvondon1: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2017
At last he's free again
Re: I’m Not In Support Of Biafra, I Believe In One Nigeria – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2017
that's good to hear
Re: I’m Not In Support Of Biafra, I Believe In One Nigeria – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by Nature8(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Stale.. undecided
Re: I’m Not In Support Of Biafra, I Believe In One Nigeria – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by GloriaNinja(f): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2017
undecided WHAT DOES HE KNOW?
Re: I’m Not In Support Of Biafra, I Believe In One Nigeria – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by 0955eb027(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2017
Get ready KENNETH..
Serious bashing ahead...

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From A Hen / LAX Confesses His Hots For Seyi Shay And Remix Of Run Away With Wande Coal / Mummy Twerks And Romances Treysong Outside.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.