Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria (30776 Views)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by orimsamsam(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo has denied his involvement in Nnamdi Kanu’s case following rumors that he was in support of biafra.

There were assumptions that the actor was one of the defence counsels of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu because he was sighted in his lawyer’s garb in court on Tuesday.

His appearance seemed to have instigated assumptions from Biafra supporters that the actor was in defence and support of Nnamdi Kanu and the agitation for an independent Biafra.

Okonkwo, however, took to his social media page to deny the report, saying he no support for biafran and that he was in court by mere coincidence.

“My attention has been drawn to some write ups insinuating that I am one of the Defence Counsel of Nnamdi Kanu of the IPOB fame. I state categorically that I am not one of the Defence Counsel.

“I had a different matter at the same court where he was arraigned and we met at the Court by chance. Everybody recognized my presence and in my usual fashion, I greeted everyone.”

Okonkwo emphasized his believe for unity in Nigeria, even as he urged all Igbos to seek peace through dialogue.

“I believe in the unity of Nigeria and believe that the destiny of Ndigbo will be better served within a Nigeria based on equity and justice. God bless Ndigbo and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“I believe in the peaceful resolution of the Biafran crisis through dialogue. We must recall that Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe opted for one Nigeria because he believed that the arrangement will best suit our itinerant and commercial nature,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/10/im-not-support-biafra-believe-one-nigeria-actor-kenneth-okonkwo/

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by madridguy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
BAD NEWS FOR THE TERRORIST GROUP. NNAMDI KANU, OYO IS YOUR CASE. grin grin grin

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Dreambeat: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
That's his opinion.The republican nature of the Igbos gives you a choice,listens to your opinion.However,I doubt that he is in the majority.That is why Biafrans demand a referendum.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
But look at how they published that Donald Trump has vowed to support Biafra. And including Kenneth..

That is why I keep saying if you're still being deceived by IPOB this video I did says it all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
IPOB ! grin grin grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by midol: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
We yoruba muslim must throw owambe for this. Keneth hates IPOB but loves our musleem buhari and nigeria. grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by NaijaFutbol: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Most Igbo intellectuals do not support the ideals preached by IPOB.
The IPOB campaign is driven by the common people of the SE.

The intellectuals understand that the marginalization of the Igbo's by our Hausa and Yoruba brothers, is true and expected (you cant work for PDP and expect to chop in APC).
The division and mutual suspicion has been heightened by the president's unguarded comments and nepotistic actions.

What baffles me is just how Nairaland is filled with people who appear threatened by IPOB.

If they want to leave, na their pocket, Abi?

Oyibo wont mind to call for referendum, but Africans will rather kill themselves.

For what?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Philistine(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bad news for iPod yoots

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by ChilledPill: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
We have heard you brother but the fact of the matter is that "Otu osisi anaghi eme ohia" so your opinion can't determine that of over 40 million people and counting....

We know that you are afriad of losing your little position in the zoo so we can't blame you but if we eventualy make it out of this zoo and you refuse to follow us, fine, you can continue living with the afonjas and alimis

Thank you

20 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by chiefobdk(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
No link to his social media page. How re we to believe dis is not afonja lagos ibadan expressway handwork

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by obailala(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
But look at how they published that Donald Trump has vowed to support Biafra. And including Kenneth..

That is why I keep saying if you're still being deceived by IPOB this my video says it all... Combined evidence

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4470835_trumpbiafra_jpeg40370f400ea1791f7fd9889b023a81a0

The above newspaper headlines are unbelievably repulsive. How can a people be so cruel to tell so many lies to their own people just promote confusion?... Just about every single story on the frontpage of this newspaper is a bloody lie, and this is the sort of nonsense stories they've been selling to unsuspecting gullible folks in the east since buhari won the election.

Meanwhile this morning IgbereTV reported that buhari gave $500 million abi na billion dollar to Hillary Clinton for her election, I'm sure by tomorrow morning, all these kind of such stupid newspapers in the east would have that story as breaking news. Meanwhile oga Anyalekwa (IgbereTV) was pictured recently inspecting his mega mansion which is coming up with will full force grin; selling propaganda to gullible low IQ'd folks is actually brisk business these days.

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2016
.....i read the book there was a country..... by chinua achebe... these biafra thing was just ego issues...

11 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Park01: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2016
The Fear of Prison is the beqinninq of Wisdom.....!!! grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Lasskeey: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2016
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Nice grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Liberty90: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2016
DSS has threatened him which we understand because I don't see a reason why it would take you 5 days to deny it.. We know in your heart and soul Kenneth, you don't believe in One Nigeria.

Afonjas are already here. Lol.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by brainpulse: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2016
grin Ipork you are on your own o grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by sukkot: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2016
peter the denier
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Lasskeey: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin grin Chisos !!! .......Choiiiy !!! Kenneddddy !!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2016
He's entitled to his own opinion

U bliv in one Nigeria,,,,, DATs nice

I don't ,,,,,,just DAT I want it to b done peacefully

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by hakeem4(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Uuui
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Ipod youths be like,

Keneth bia...

14 Likes 2 Shares

grin undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by brainpulse: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2016
obailala:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4470835_trumpbiafra_jpeg40370f400ea1791f7fd9889b023a81a0

The above newspaper headlines are unbelievably repulsive. How can a people be so cruel to tell so many lies to their own people just promote confusion?... Just about every single story on the frontpage of this newspaper is a bloody lie, and this is the sort of nonsense stories they've been selling to unsuspecting gullible folks in the east since buhari won the election.

Meanwhile this morning IgbereTV reported that buhari gave $500 million abi na billion dollar to Hillary Clinton for her election, I'm sure by tomorrow morning, all these kind of such stupid newspapers in the east would have that story as breaking news. Meanwhile oga Anyalekwa (IgbereTV) was pictured recently inspecting his mega mansion which is coming up with will full force grin; selling propaganda to gullible low IQ'd folks is actually brisk business these days.
Don't be surprised, they live on lies in the SE. And average ipork/ibo man is a liar

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2016
Ipob minions right now

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by steppin: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Hahahaha! Nwa guy don pick race.
Freedom is not for cowards, freedom is for the brave.

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria by ibroh22(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya Meets Ooni Of Ogunwusi At His Palace / Beautiful New Photos Of Pregnant Toolz / Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.