Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (29525 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Breaking News: Igbos In Los Angeles Response To Nnamdi Kanu Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by greenermodels: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
GavelSlam:

The east contributes the lowest from hydrocarbon producing zones.
the eastern region also known as Biafra includes south east and south south excluding Delta and edo,that's what she meant, imo and abia have huge petroleum deposits.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by redcliff: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Haha!

I don't get this lady
NO Schools, no jobs in the EAST?!
The resources of the East is being used to develop the SOUTH?!

Dont rule out bloggers from this writeup. Most of them are too stupidddd and would do anything to get traffic. Imagine the ooni's palace coming out to disclaim the writeup from his palace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by victorvezx(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
greenermodels:
y jkjall the states of the south east and south south excluding Delta and edo were part of the old eastern region also known as biafra,they territory stretched to parts of present day benue and kogi states.
Lol, the old eastern region has been disintegrated and destroyed for 50 years now, it is now two different regions, south east and South-South, so I don't now what ur talking about

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by aminu790(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Madam dont put your husband into more turmoil abeg. E bi like say you no dey happy with his bail

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by hammer6: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
zanogo:

There is a big difference between south east and south south, i know you lots are land grabbers but i dont know when you upgraded to "human grabbing"

Y did dey drag SE igbo into SS?

In Rivers becos of oil they separated Igbo from Abia and Imo from their kins and added them to Rivers.

Igbos constitute the number one oil producing region in Rivers, followed by Ogoni and Ikwere.

Guy, SS is igbo too and we wil take everybody that we brought into Nigeria out as we leave.

We will not be leaving the igbo or igboid. We will not leave the ijaw, ibibio, efik behind either.

We came to Nigeria together and we will be leaving with them.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by IamAirforce1: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Fine woman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by GavelSlam: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
greenermodels:
the eastern region also known as Biafra includes south east and south south excluding Delta and edo,that's what she meant, imo and abia have huge petroleum deposits.

And you've never been able to hold a rally in Edo or Delta?

Why not add Ondo and Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Deepfreezer(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Laveda:
She didn't make any sense

All the resources coming from Biafra? Hmmm she must be sick upstairs when she said that
come here.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Dalek(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Benekruku:

Don't mind the and grabbers!

Even claiming Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom and Cross-River as Biafra!

I trust the Ijaws and itsekiri's, they will place them where they belong

They're willing to drag them along, so dey can have minorities to rule over. na by force to join fraudulent​ fraudsters ni??

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by petsam11(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Who is this OP misleading people with is kind of headline? Did you see any place she said Nnamdi Kanu will keep agitating for the "IGBO Nation?"
She actually said Nnamdi Kanu will keep agitating for Biafra a.k.a Biafra Land!!! Please, stop saying what people didn't say...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by GavelSlam: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
hammer6:

In Rivers becos of oil they separated Igbo from Abia and Imo from their kins and added them to Rivers.

Igbos constitute the number one oil producing region in Rivers, followed by Ogoni and Ikwere.

Guy, SS is igbo too and we wil take everybody that we brought into Nigeria out as we leave.

We will not be leaving the igbo or igboid. We will not leave the ijaw, ibibio, efik behind either.

Just say you are not ready to go on your own.

You need the seaports and oil.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by hammer6: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
GavelSlam:

Just say you are not ready to go on your own.

You need the seaports and oil.

We will extend invitation to the Idoma, Igala, Ebira, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Afamai, Ishan and Bini. These groups will decide.(negotiable)

But the groups i mentioned earlier are not negotiable. They are Biafrans.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by mannycrown: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Come to think of it. Whenever bubu is incapacitated in his sick bed naijeriya takes one right step. Are u sure he knows mazi kanu is out? Better wife. And two shall become one.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
hammer6:

Oil and Gas Resources from both the SE and SS. (Biafra)
u must b stupid.. SS is nt biafra.. Igbos

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by billyG(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
IGBO nation no b BIAFARA again angry angry angry angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by hammer6: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Danty37:

u must b stupid.. SS is nt biafra.. Igbos

U are more than stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by greenermodels: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
GavelSlam:

And you've never been able to hold a rally in Edo or Delta?

Why not add Ondo and Lagos?
your logic is totally faulty besides the agitation for his release started at igbanke junction before they moved down to the bridgehead, Google the news, ipob is very active in asaba with many of their members killed or in prison there, Google it too.this would be my last reply to you since you clearly lack objectivity.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
The only woman that ever spoken in the interest of her people in 21st century.
The bouttocks lickers the likes of Igbokwe are scared of taking risks/death. Hence, he's always ready for crumbs threw at him from his oppressors, after that, he'd come out to talking shits.

God bless Baifra
God bless Akwaibom
God bless Nnmadi Kanu.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by victorvezx(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
hammer6:

We wil extend invitation to the Idoma, Igala, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ebira, Ishan and Bini. These groups wil decide but the aforementioned are not negotiable.
Leave with them if u can na. Dem no dey use mouth create territory, dey fight for it

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by FunkyMetahuman: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Amarabae:
keep quiet, enough of these noise. I will love an Igbo country alone and my Asa/Ndoki land is oilrich.
Oyigbo lga is the second highest oil producing LGA in Rivers, can you beat that? So be quiet.
Let discuss how to restructure Nigeria by federalism or Igbos leave.
we all want igbo to leave, Biafra war is a huge mistake and I don't think anyone would pick up arm to defend this cesspit country anymore. Even the oyel from south south is not worth the hassle anymore.

Stop voting for coward leaders, recall any member that didn't or won't do biafra bidding or stop voting in the zoo all together. Stop being a coward for once.
Stop leeching on naija delta and by extension the zoo.
Zero allocation.

Let's take you people serious for once.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by hammer6: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Leave with them if u can na. Dem no dey use mouth create territory, dey fight for it

Good u know, NDA will soon start to destroy all the oil pipelines again. Hunger is the best weapon for Zoogerian thieves.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by zanogo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
hammer6:

We will not be leaving the igbo or igboid. We will not leave the ijaw, ibibio, efik

We wil extend invitation to the Idoma, Igala, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ebira, Ishan and Bini. These groups wil decide but the aforementioned are not negotiable.
lol, it seems i am going to have a fun filled day, i was just laughing at this post like a juvenile tickled in the armpit.Look!!! this stupid sense of entitlement is the nemesis of your people,how would you drag tribes that have little or no connection with you into your struggle and you want people to take you serious?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by greenermodels: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, the old eastern region has been disintegrated and destroyed for 50 years now, it is now two different regions, south east and South-South, so I don't now what ur talking about
that's why democracies hold referendums to know the peoples opinion of themselves besides south east, south south etc started in 1999 and not fifty years ago.please stop quoting me.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by goodnija: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rubbish, when sex is no your mind.
If she is really the wife of Nnamdi Kanu and saying this nonsense, then I am sorry for the dude and his dream. She should read about how Martin Luther's wife conducted herself.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by hammer6: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
zanogo:

lol, it seems i am going to have a fun filled day, i was just laughing at this post like a juvenile tickled in the armpit.Look!!! this stupid sense of entitlement is the nemesis of your people,how would you drag tribes that have little or no connection with you into your struggle and you want people to take you serious?

Look at this goat from Kano that dragged over 70 distinct ethnic group in the north not only into islam but to speak and anwer hausa and fulani names.

I have always wondered y the Nupe, Ebira, Idoma, igala and all the middle belit tribes answer Aboki when they have their own tribes?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by victorvezx(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
hammer6:

Go u know, NDA will soon start to destroy all the oil pipelines again. Hunger is the best weapon for Zoogerian thieves.
And u think the South east will be left out in the hunger? Lol. Nigeria practise a unitary system of government, what ever happen in the centre affect every other region as well, no matter how u try to deny it

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Cool23(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Buhari should let them go at least the oil producing states don't want in they should carry their wahala and go

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
zanogo:

No body is being dragged hete oga thats why they are simply askin for a refferendum.
So dat anybody can vote his/her mind.
Is dat so difficult to understand?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Benekruku(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
hammer6:

U done dey get sense small not to add Rivers and Delta Igbos for ur mumu list of countries.

Oya receive sense today by removing both Akwa Ibom and Cross River even Bayelsa and Igbanke(Igbo) from Edo as well as Ijaw and Igala from Edo.

An average Igbo man can never rule over a Rivers man! Ask an Etche man his position in Rivers state. Rivers knowing that it will a power house if Niger-Delta republic is declared will never fall for a Biafra gimmick.

You guys should wake up to reality and face the fact that your land-locked region is alone! Not even a single resource.

And mind you, with the enlightenment of an average Enugu man, They might seek an independent country cos there reasoning is far ahead an average Biafran

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by hmbassey1960(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
MADAM.COLLECT ROUNDS WELLA WHERE U GO TAKE HOLD BODY,OGA GO SOON RETURN TO KUJE,I KNW SURE SAY E GO COME BACK AGAIN.ABI U WAN JOIN AM? KNW I GO ARRANGEMENT FOR SELF CONTEN.I TRY

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
hammer6:

U are more than stupid.
U are a fool.. A very big fool... Infact u are more than a very big fool.. U don't know anything. Just go back sch. (hammer head of horror goes to school)

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others / School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq / Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.