Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (29567 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Breaking News: Igbos In Los Angeles Response To Nnamdi Kanu Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
hammer6:
Nigeria cannot be forced on anybody(Nnamdi Kanu is prove of that), same way Nnamdi walked out of Kuji, will Biafra walk out of Nigeria.

A people that refuse to learn, have no future and based on the comments of the zombies here, Nigeria has no future.

Nnamdi defeated Nigeria not once but multiple times and walked towards the rising sun, so for an ant to come here and be making empty threats against Nnamdi Kanu is unacceptable to us.

U arrested him illegally and detained him illegally for 2 years and achieved nothing, y make threat to detain him illegally again? Y even think of dat?

It shows the dumb zoo animals, dont have the capacity to learn and hence prone to keep repeating the same mistake.
Stupid ipob who hide behind their phones and push one scape goat to agitate for them.if u guys are really in need of Biafra,come out behind those cheap mb phones and dare the government of Nigeria and see what happens
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by donborg(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
melodyogonna:
bro na village u go, am sure ur village also looks like that
the effects of the colonisation of biafra by nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ikenna0b: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, why not go back to the south east, delta is not south east and never will be

I should leave my land to go to SE for you leeches to enjoy my ancestry land. Create Anioma land like we've been asking and carve it to SE.

Infact since God knows how long igbo territories in SS,have been asking for una to carve us out of the states we currently in. Your own government ignores our request.

Create Anioma land like we asked.

Carved out Oyigbo, Egbema and Etche like they asked.
Put Oyigbo back to Abia State like they've asked
Put Egbema back to imo state like they've asked
Leave Etche it's land like they've asked.
Plus carve out Isobos of Obubra LGA

Since you leeching parasites always screeching SE, SE.

Push all of us to SE and you'll IMMEDIATELY see Igbos stop talking about SS.

But you leeching parasites refuses our request why? Ndoki and Egbema stay feeding your parasitic asses. Anioma equally feeding your parasite asses as well as the excessive amounts of gas reserve una holding onto.

Leeches!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by donborg(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, why not go back to the south east, delta is not south east and never will be
another effect of colonization... gowon sat down in dodan barracks, brought the map of nigeria, drew a line and brothers automatically became strangers......gowon is a genius!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by donborg(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Stupid ipob who hide behind their phones and push one scape goat to agitate for them.if u guys are really in need of Biafra,come out behind those cheap mb phones and dare the government of Nigeria and see what happens
stop talking barbarically like someone in a jungle...smh

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ikenna0b: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Hahaha the south east is the biggest leeches in Nigeria after the north, land grabbers, oil thieves

Since when? Last I checked each time oil companies open headquarters in SE, if majority of the oil being drilled isn't coming from the SE area, if the MD is igbo, they immediately push the company back to the territory it drills from. The same can't be said for your Afonja people.

In addition, oil from Ndoki and Egbema is enough to give igbo bragging rights. This is without even adding oil in Abia, imo and Anambra.

Here's the map for your viewing pleasure again

I repeat YOU ARE A LEECH!!!!

Learn to be self sufficient and you wouldn't be in this dare fear of disintegration.

You should have known one day your parasitic ways would eventually end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Amarabae:

you just ended up saying nothing, I don't have time for argument pls.
the sun is hot.

Really?.
Do u hav comprehending issues?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by victorvezx(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Since when? Last I checked each time oil companies open headquarters in SE, if majority of the oil being drilled isn't coming from the SE area, if the MD is igbo, they immediately push the company back to the territory it drills from. The same can't be said for your Afonja people.

In addition, oil from Ndoki and Egbema is enough to give igbo bragging rights. This is without even adding oil in Abia, imo and Anambra.

Learn to be self sufficient and you wouldn't be in this dare fear of disintegration.

Hahaha, keep claiming oil that's not in the south east. Oil thieves and leech. Land grabbing oil thieves. Why not boast about the south east, instead of adding parts of the south south, which means the Igbo are nothing without the south south. U have no bragging right in the south south. The south east can't even produce 60,000 barrels per day, while the south south is producing 3 million. U see the massive difference. That make the south east parasites too

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by donborg(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ikenna0b:

He should be more focused in Akwa ibom staying with them. Because only they have higher resources than Igbo. Let's be real, wherever igbo go, ibibio would very likely follow. Hell several of ipob members in Akwa-ibom are predominately ibibio. I can't really speak for annang/efik on that but considering in bakassi they carved to cameroon have joined the southern cameroon to declare support to IPOB. Seeing that they are efik, it's easy for them to convince their own siblings still left in Niggeria to join them. Therefore only annang I can't vouch for.
dont mind them. they will always conveniently forget that it was phillip effiong from cross river that surrendered biafra as ojukwu's second in command.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by backtosender: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Gbemishile1:

nothing go happen read my lips you hear.you think Ipob na illiterate people abi? Una never see anything yet one day you will see the power of learned IPOB by the time they are through with the zoo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by backtosender: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ikenna0b:

you dey worry yourself ontop leeches...that is why they will sell their souls to be forceful one Nigeria that never work

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by donborg(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

And u are afraid of the fact that south south will never be part of Biafra, so there will be no billions of oil money for the south east too Hahahaha
in ipob's constitution of the proposed biafra republic, every province controls its own resources and contributes little to the centre so i dont see how the south east will be controlling south south's oil money......you can check it and confirm

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
hammer6:

Oil and Gas Resources from both the SE and SS. (Biafra)
Please don't include the South-South in your delusions.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ikenna0b: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Hahaha, keep claiming oil that's not in the south east. Oil thieves and leech. Land grabbing oil thieves. Why not boast about the south east, instead of adding parts of the south south, which means the Igbo are nothing without the south south. U have no bragging right in the south south. The south east can't even produce 60,000 barrels per day, while the south south is producing 3 million. U see the massive difference. That make the south east parasites too

grin grin grin grin

See oil thieves and land grabbers calling the kettle black.

The community in question still maintains they are igbo.

For your viewing pleasure

https://www.nairaland.com/3750947/rivers-2019-ndoki-igbo-should-produce

https://www.nairaland.com/2693145/ndokis-not-ijaw---barcasinta-other-ijaws

https://www.nairaland.com/3327624/etche-river-state-not-igbo--igbo

Therefore PARASITE learn to be self sufficient and you won't be here trying to desperately to cause disunity and failing miserably at it.

LEECH stop being a LEECH and this your fear would go away.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Centurion04: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
GavelSlam:
Ehen all resources from biafra land? U mean red earth and coal? grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ikenna0b: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
donborg:
dont mind them. they will always conveniently forget that it was phillip effiong from cross river that surrendered biafra as ojukwu's second in command.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Right? The thing that makes me laugh about the whole sceanario is While they are here screeching, there's even ibibios out there converting people to pro biafra. The person that concerted me to pro-biafra was my bestfriend and that Nigga is ibibio. Since I've known him, he opened up a biafran meeting and since he opened it last year, the members have grown tremendously.
That's what makes the whole screeching they doing funny to me
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by hammer6: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Afonja! U have come again Oooo! Wat is ur business with the SS, we are talking ss igbo? Dont u people have ur region to worry about? Last time it was bride price and i dealt with u , now it is Biafra. Wat a lost people with no direction of ur own.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
melodyogonna:
how did you know that they are unwilling?? are you in thier mind?? - making thesame mistake you are trying to correct(dumb)

kwakwas, cause i have friends over there, those people obviously dislike you guys due to ur attache by force.

But anyways, in order not to escalate dis issue, lets agree to disagree.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ikenna0b: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
One thing I have to say

Nnamdi is truly smarter than the zoo.
They told him he can't give interviews. His wife is now doing the interview for him. Y'all didnt say sh1t about my wife or family members doing interviews cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear Nnamdi your brain dey too much
God would continue to bless you
We are all with you. Truly Niggeria would divide.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ikenna0b:
One thing I have to say

Nnamdi is truly smarter than the zoo.
They told him he can't give interviews. His wife is now doing the interview for him. Y'all didnt say sh1t about my wife or family members doing interviews cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear Nnamdi your brain dey too much
God would continue to bless you
We are all with you. Truly Niggeria would divide.

You mean the cowardlynigga who throw his wife up to the frontlines, while he pretends to be not well.

Cowardice runs in flati.nos blood, it cant be helped.
Have you ever seen Nelson Mandela wife talking on his behalf during the south African revolution. He talks himself CAUSE he doesnt hide under his wifes bed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by donborg(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Right? The thing that makes me laugh about the whole sceanario is While they are here screeching, there's even ibibios out there converting people to pro biafra. The person that concerted me to pro-biafra was my bestfriend and that Nigga is ibibio. Since I've known him, he opened up a biafran meeting and since he opened it last year, the members have grown tremendously.
grin grin grin grin
even ikwerres are joining ipob everyday yet they are busy on nairaland creating imaginery enemies. delusioned beings

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Xway(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Amarabae:

you just ended up saying nothing, I don't have time for argument pls.
the sun is hot.
Amara U should stop making dah ur statements all over biafra related threads.
Just enough, i usually like ur way of defending igbo heritage and culture here in nairaland.

But try to avoid biafra related topics from today,becus i can see that u don't have a clear knowledge of ur argumentds.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Heylius(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Itzdrazzle:
Then arrest him again
And ur parent 2

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ikenna0b: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jiang:

You mean the cowardlynigga who throw his wife up to the frontlines, while he pretends to be not well.

Cowardice runs in flati.nos blood, it cant be helped.
Have you ever seen Nelson Mandela wife talking on behalf. He talks himself CAUSE he doesnt hide under his wifes bed

I suggest you go and open a History book before asking a question that showcase your ignorance.

Incase you aren't aware, Nelson Mandela wife spoke on his behalf MULTIPLE TIMES while in was in jail as well as when he was released.

If you are too lazy to read, the movie nelson: a long walk to freedom is out there for your viewing pleasure.

Go and get yourself educated before quoting me again.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by fratermathy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ikenna0b:

grin grin grin grin

Ikenna or Ikechukwu, you really don't have to lie you know?

You and I know that Ibibios are not at the forefront of any Biafran agitation. Go to Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Oron, Etinan, Itam, etc, you will NEVER find any relic or sign of Biafra or the Biafran agitation there. It's just so sad that you had to lie with the largely peaceful Ibibios in order to make an unexistent point that the Biafran agitation transcends Igbo/Igboid groups.

I really don't care about Biafra or the agitation for it. That is your fundamental right as humans. However, always acknowledge the fundamental rights of others likewise. I have NEVER seen or heard of any Biafran rally in Ibibioland, Urhoboland, Itsekiriland, Efikland, among others in the South-South region. All Biafrans rallies and propaganda come from the East/Igbo/Igboid groups.

This is not to say there won't be a tiny minority of people from the non-Igboid groups who don't align with the Biafran cause. I would be foolish to deny that. However, even in the original Biafran secession, there were Yorubas that supported and fought for Biafra. Did that make all Yorubas Biafrans?

My advice for all Biafrans is that they should limit their agitations to their region alone. If other groups are interested in the cause, the groups should show some form of commitment. Igbos were not given any right to speak on behalf of any other group in Nigeria. We all have our rights to self-determination and we should be allowed to express it however we see fit.

If the minorities want Biafra, they will overwhelmingly agitate for it in their cities. In Asaba, there have been Biafran rallies; proving that the Asaba people MAY be open towards the idea. So also in Port Harcourt and a small pocket of towns in the South. However, none whatsoever has been observed in Uyo, Calabar, Warri, Sapele, Abraka, Ughelli, Eket, Oron, Ikot Ekpene, Ogoja, Yenagoa, Twon-Brass, Benin-City, etc. This shows that the people DO NOT welcome the idea and are not interested. If a few persons are, then it is solely personal, just like the Yoruba soldiers and foreign mercenaries that aided the Biafran war.

@thread:

Nnamdi Kanu's wife is quite funny to conceive that the SE feeds the SS! While I do not deny that the SE has its own share of crude oil and other natural resources, the SS is regarded as the primus inter pares in feeding the nation! Without the SE, Nigeria can survive. In fact, the SE needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs her. I wonder why the Nigerian government is trying to entrap people who are not willing to be Nigerians. Left for me, I would want to see an Igboid Biafra, at least for the sake of healthy competition!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by OlanreJohnson: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Benekruku:
Let him talk with his mouth and let's see if e won't return to his homeland-Kuje prison

I love the pain your muslim skull is going through right now. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ikenna0b: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
fratermathy:

You and I know that Ibibios are not at the forefront of any Biafran agitation. Go to Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Oron, Etinan, Itam, etc, you will NEVER find any relic or sign of Biafra or the Biafran agitation there. It's just so sad that you had to lie with the largely peaceful Ibibios in order to make an unexistent point that the Biafran agitation transcends Igbo/Igboid groups.

I really don't care about Biafra or the agitation for it. That is your fundamental right as humans. However, always acknowledge the fundamental rights of others likewise. I have NEVER seen or heard of any Biafran rally in Ibibioland, Urhoboland, Itsekiriland, Efikland, among others in the South-South region. All Biafrans rallies and propaganda come from the East/Igbo/Igboid groups.

This is not to say there won't be a tiny minority of people from the non-Igboid groups who don't align with the Biafran cause. I would be foolish to deny that. However, even in the original Biafran secession, there were Yorubas that supported and fought for Biafra. Did that make all Yorubas Biafrans?

My advice for all Biafrans is that they should limit their agitations to their region alone. If other groups are interested in the cause, the groups should show some form of commitment. Igbos were not given any right to speak on behalf of any other group in Nigeria. We all have our rights to self-determination and we should be allowed to express it however we see fit.

If the minorities want Biafra, they will overwhelmingly agitate for it in their cities. In Asaba, there have been Biafran rallies; proving that the Asaba people MAY be open towards the idea. So also in Port Harcourt and a small pocket of towns in the South. However, none whatsoever has been observed in Uyo, Calabar, Warri, Sapele, Abraka, Ughelli, Eket, Oron, Ikot Ekpene, Ogoja, Yenagoa, Twon-Brass, Benin-City, etc. This shows that the people DO NOT welcome the idea and are not interested. If a few persons are, then it is solely personal, just the Yoruba soldiers and Belgian mercenaries that aided the Biafran war.

@thread:

Nnamdi Kanu's wife is quite funny to conceive that the SE feeds the SS! While I do not deny that the SE has its own share of crude oil and other natural resources, the SS is regarded as the primus inter pares in feeding the nation! Without the SE, Nigeria can survive. In fact, the SE needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs her. I wonder why the Nigerian government is trying to entrap people who are not willing to be Nigerians. Left for me, I would want to see an Igboid Biafra, at least for the sake of healthy competition!

I have to lie?

Do you live my life?
Do you know who the Bleep I am to know who or want is in my social network therefore indicating who my bestfriend is thus should tell me whether I'm lying or not.

Who the Bleep is my bestfriend since you know my life so freaking much thus know I'm lying.

What Is his name? .

Likewise, an ibibio was killed in a biafran rally literally several months ago by your zoogerian government for protesting for biafran. I guess in your ignorant exposed brain such an individual must be a mirage of his family? His family using biafran flag to bury him must also be a mirage.

Likewise there was a protest of Nnamdi Kanu arrest in Akwa ibom when he was arrested. I guess in your ignorant induced brain such protest was not existance but a mirage of the photographer

Was it also not reported that akwa ibom was among the state were people rejoiced because of his release. But I suppose in your ignorant mind, that is also a mirage of the reporter.

In addition on FB, specially radio Biafra pages, you see SEVERAL individuals from Uyo and other Akwa ibom territories whom are members of the group who speak on the behalf of Biafra but I guess in your ignorant mind, you know those individual therefore know what their real thoughts are.

In addition on this forum it was reported that an Ibibio was given a leadership title in IPOB currently and on that thread NDFVP, an ibibio member on this forum, commented on how he wished it was him but I guess in your ignorant mind. The guy given the leadership role and the member on NL must be a mirage.

Lastly before making yourself look like a complete ediot, I suggest reading MY FIRST POST ever on this forum where I spoke of Biafra. I've always stated that my bestfriend was who converted me to pro-biafra biafra and I've always stated my bestfriend is ibibio
Therefore opening that your mouth to try and dictate my life, know my life then.

Showing that you are a ignorant makes you look like a complete illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by caleboxylic: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

If u are ready to go without the south south, then u will be considered
You have been shouting south south and South south all these while. Hope u know those geopolitical zones are not recognised by 1999 constitution. What is recognised in Nigeria are the tribes and so do the constitution.
Back to the topic. Where do u place ndoki, eche, omumma, ahoada, anioma etc among the three major tribes?
Definitely you are from Edo state, you have no business with biafra bc edo has never been part of biafra and will never be .OK.
Finally, state created yesterday by gowon don't define tribes and will never. What define tribes are language and culture. On this note, igbo nation does not end with yesterday created states. Stop grabbing igbo land. Last time I checked these people I mentioned above have never denied their igbo origin except ikwerre that said they are not igbo which we have accepted.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by hammer6: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
ibtimes.co.uk
Biafra history

The Eastern Region, a former federal division of Nigeria with capital Enugu, became a secessionist state called Republic of Biafra after gaining independence from Nigeria in 1967. It was re-annexed in 1970 following the Nigerian-Biafran war that claimed one million lives.

After the end of the British rule in 1960, Nigeria consisted of territories that were not part of the nation before the colonisation, resulting in escalating tensions among the communities. People in the Eastern Region, mainly from the Igbo community, wanted to secede due to ethnic, religious and economic differences with other communities in Nigeria.

The Eastern Region gained independence following two coup d'etats in 1966 and 1967. The fact that Nigeria's oil was located in the south of the country played a major role in the eruption of the war, during which medicine and food shortages in Biafra led to the death of thousands of people.

Biafra has been commonly divided into four main "tribes": the Igbos, the Ibibio-Efiks, the Ijaws and the Ogojas.

The modern-day states that make up Biafra from the eastern region and midwest are: Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo, Delta, Rivers and Cross River, and Edo. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-illegal-radio-biafra-still-broadcasting-despite-government-effort-jam-signal-1511157

Ishilove:

Hey! dont quote me and run, come back for ass whooping. angry

1) Biafra was never a south east thing in the first place, as the 1885 antique map shows.

2) Biafra since 1967 has been commonly divided into four main "tribes": the Igbos, the Ibibio-Efiks, the Ijaws and the Ogojas.

The modern-day states that make up Biafra from the eastern region and midwest are: Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo, Delta, Rivers and Cross River, and Edo.

All the aforementioned tribes came together in the 1960s to form Biafra.

3) IPOB is further extending membership to the Urhobo, Itsekiri, Bini, Ishan, Afemai, Ebira, Idoma and Igala. These are negotiable. They are free to join Oduduwa or Arewa or continue with Nigeria.

Hence saying remove southsouth is very delusional, particularly as it was an igbo man that came up with the whole SS and 6 region Nigeria, in the first place.

SS is not a tribe and hence membership must be by agreement(referendum)

Urhobo can only speak for Urhobo, Ijaw can only speak for Ijaw etc. There is no Southsouth once Biafra is constituted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by caleboxylic: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
fratermathy:

If the minorities want Biafra, they will overwhelmingly agitate for it in their cities. In Asaba, there have been Biafran rallies; proving that the Asaba people MAY be open towards the idea. So also in Port Harcourt and a small pocket of towns in the South. However, none whatsoever has been observed in Uyo, Calabar, Warri, Sapele, Abraka, Ughelli, Eket, Oron, Ikot Ekpene, Ogoja, Yenagoa, Twon-Brass, Benin-City, etc. This shows that the people DO NOT welcome the idea and are not interested. If a few persons are, then it is solely personal, just like the Yoruba soldiers and foreign mercenaries that aided the Biafran war.

@thread:

Thanks for this. Igbo nation are all going but for other tribes they have to decide. Pls advice your brother (victorvezx) to leave igbo land alone and teach him where igbo nation ends. Pls tell him that ahoada, eche, omumma, anioma, ndoki etc are all igbos. Pls educate him.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
donborg:
stop talking barbarically like someone in a jungle...smh
And stop hiding behind ur phones,come out so we can see you all agitate for what u believe in,stop making someone a scapegoat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by hammer6: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Gbemishile1:

And stop hiding behind ur phones,come out so we can see you all agitate for what u believe in,stop making someone a scapegoat

Wat did u do wen we came out?

That is how they were saying Nnamdi should come to Nigeria and he did, wat did u do? Wat can u do?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sell Returned Private Jet, Fund Critical Sectors In Rivers – APC Advises Wike / New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts / Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.