Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife (759 Views)

Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife by Realbennysnipes(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Domestic Violence is gradually becoming a norm in recent time and this is very disturbing.

I have seen cases of abused and battered wives. Some are even killed by their husbands.

I am a guy but i write this with so much pain, why go to the point of beating someone you claim you love?

Here in Nigeria, Female Celebrities are now the most recent victims of domestic violence.

I am a christian and cannot openly encourage divorce but this madness has got to be checked before it leads to the death of many.

As a wife always try not to get on your husband’s bad side no matter what. Always sit and talk things out.

READ MORE ON http://www.bennycapricorn.com/domestic-violence/

Re: Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife by Nutase: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Weh done sir.
I hope you are married and practice what you preach.
Re: Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife by bizza45: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2017
u never c vex... women can make an angel behave like a devil for good 30mins then come back in becoming an angel again

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife by GloriaNinja(f): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2017
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, IT HAS DESTROYED A LOT OF FAMILY, I WONDER WHY MEN WILL SUDDENLY TURN INTO BEAST TO THEIR WIVES, I KNOW WOMEN CAN BE VERBALLY CANTANKEROUS BUT NO MATTER WHAT, A MAN MUST LEARN HOW TO CONTROL HIS TEMPER OR IT WILL LEAD TO HIS DOOM.
Re: Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife by thesicilian: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2017
I beg to disagree.
Re: Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife by Doctorfitz: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Domestic violence is wrong and should not be tolerated buh so also should the nonsense women spill out of their mouths not be tolerated..... Infact it's Newton's third law of motion...... Action and reaction are equal and opposite.... A reaction stemmed from an action. They are both equal and opposite..... Verbal abuse should not be tolerated too.
Re: Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife by summerflame(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, IT HAS DESTROYED A LOT OF FAMILY, I WONDER WHY MEN WILL SUDDENLY TURN INTO BEAST TO THEIR WIVES, I KNOW WOMEN CAN BE VERBALLY CANTANKEROUS BUT NO MATTER WHAT, A MAN MUST LEARN HOW TO CONTROL HIS TEMPER OR IT WILL LEAD TO HIS DOOM.
Alot of ladies needs factory rest slap to reformat their brain to default.. Ladies can be so frustrating and intimidating and stubborn to some extent that a man can lose his cool and misbehave
Re: Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife by eyinjuege: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
bizza45:
u never c vex... women can make an angel behave like a devil for good 30mins then come back in becoming an angel again

Yes, men are angels.

Should we continue to encourage women who cut off their husband's randy joysticks, or those who pour hot water on their husbands or those who put poisons in their husband's meals?

Nothing should ever justify domestic violence, because remember no one has a monopoly on violence. Nigerian women are good and fast learners. If we continue to support violence against them on frivolous reasons, they will device deadlier forms of violence. They soon become better at the game of violence than the men themselves.
Even in law, verbal abuse can never be equated to physical assault, and there's a reason for that. You don't put your hands on others, just because you can.
Re: Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife by GloriaNinja(f): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided
[/code][code]
summerflame:
Alot of ladies needs factory rest slap to reformat their brain to default.. Ladies can be so frustrating and intimidating and stubborn to some extent that a man can lose his cool and misbehave
summerflame:
summerflame:
AND FRUSTRATING MEN NEEDS WHAT?
Re: Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife by summerflame(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided
[/code][code]
[code][/code] AND FRUSTRATING MEN NEEDS WHAT?
A hole to dig

(1) (Reply)

. / See Man With 176 Children Who Wants Governemnt To Help Him Financially (photo) / Man Hypnotized And Had Sex With 7 Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.