Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Images Of Christ Decending Down To Earth Seen In Badagry.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Images Of Christ Decending Down To Earth Seen In Badagry.. (454 Views)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Images Of Christ Decending Down To Earth Seen In Badagry.. by ray961: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2017
These pictures was captured yesterday by residents somewhere in Badagry.. It was more like Christ decending down to earth... Now the question is... Could this be signs of end time?

Re: Images Of Christ Decending Down To Earth Seen In Badagry.. by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Where's Christ?
Re: Images Of Christ Decending Down To Earth Seen In Badagry.. by ITbomb(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Unfortunately na only those who turned up for the morning weed session were able to see it live

(1) (Reply)

Someone Pls Help Me Stop This Pop Up Ads.. Its Giving Me Headache... / Nysc Has Released Callup Letters / The Audacity Of Shìt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.