Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Shocking Video Of A Woman Who Touched Bride's Stomach & She Became Barren - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Video Of A Woman Who Touched Bride's Stomach & She Became Barren (580 Views)

Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of A Woman Who Touched Bride's Stomach & She Became Barren by Yorobastard(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Now this is what I call absolute evil....pls read below

According to the story accompanying this video...The bride couldnt conceive for two years after Marriage and when her wedding video was replayed by friends,there was a scene of a family friend who had touched the Bride's stomach as the couple danced...
The woman has allegedly confessed!

OMG,the look on that woman's face as she touched the stomach gave me goose bumps.....Has this happened to anyone here?Do you have videos?

This is wickedness beyond explanation!...Be Vilgilant of who touches you!

Coupled from naijapals.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1y2_vYIb-I
Re: Shocking Video Of A Woman Who Touched Bride's Stomach & She Became Barren by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Africans will never use their powers to improve lives, only destroy

(1) (Reply)

The Best Religion = ? / The Twelve Laws Of Karma That Can Change Your Life / Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.