Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle (581 Views)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) / Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle by Bondesniger(m): 12:25am On Jun 02, 2017
St. James catholic cathedral military base Yobe...that's the pastor with his Ak47 rifle...this is the practical example of watch and pray...lols

Re: Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle by Rawgold29(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2017
This kind place ehn.. If you open eyes while prayer dey go on you fit hear gbosa... And you close am too self your mind no go rest... Make i kukuma dey my house

1 Like

Re: Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle by Mynd44: 4:18am On Jun 02, 2017

(1)

Rccg Sunday School Manual(sun. 02/07/2017) The Preacher's Tool / My Unforgettable Encounter With the Demonic Forces of Hell / I Believe The Whole World Heard The Gospel And The End Came Already - Dubams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.