Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) (34522 Views)

9 Year Old Boy In Urgent Need Of A Brain Scan Due To His Father's Short Temper / Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by sunshineV(f): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Her husband too dey play UMK 4

he wan give her fatality
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by heykims(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
kretoz:
With exception of the bilateral basal ganglia calcification which report points to be likely physiological, I think the Scan points to the possibility of bone of the eye and jaw damage. Radiographers and Neurologists in the house over to you. I pray God helps her out, get well soon
Point of correction!
Radiologists and neurosurgeons in d house.. .
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by femi4: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nne5:
Can you imagine

Anyday any man hits me,he'd be dead.
After you don land for hospital
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by Juliearth(f): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nne5:
Can you imagine

Nne,divorce is safer,easier and more assuring than murder. What shall it profit you to kill him and end up in jail?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by ImaIma1(f): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Must everything be made public? We had to see the picture of her doing a CT scan. I think the beating should have been recorded and made public.
These people need to step away from Social media and live their lives. People dont really care what happens. It's just a juicy topic for discussion and debate. The less people know the better for you.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by Charly68: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Baba Gentry is not living to his name..Gentry in my village means gentle man,so how come this one has become Mike Tyson at home...For Christ's sake this man would kill that innocent lady if she is not careful with him..How did he find comfortable to box a fragile woman like this ..? He should better go and enroll in boxing championship if he knows he likes fighting very well.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by HarveySpecter1: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nne5:
Can you imagine

Story!! Tonto dike said the same to thing. She was beaten blue and red and nothing happened.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by HarveySpecter1: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
gocac:
stop sleeping around after marriage they wont hear, now see! the rate at which married women sleep around this days is alarming, not every man would smile and laugh over infidelity ohh...if you dont love him enough for marriage or your not done with prostitution yet, just say no to his proposal, women dont have regard for this union called marriage anymore, married LADIES please stop fucking around. thats my humble advice. so issues like this will stop! because one day God forbid it would be from cheating to poisoning. and for you men stop marring prostitutes in the cloth of stars ,celebs, and nollywood actresses, cos protitution na the main occupation wey dem de do oh....

Post of the day.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Its not as easy as that ..Just pray you find love and end up with your destined partner if not Na fight fight fought
I wish Nigerian women start killing or maiming the worthless men that abuses their wives or girlfriends. No woman deserves to be physically assaulted.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by oluxy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
When u fail to seek direction from God bfor u marry, expect maltreatment when u are finaly in it.

Any woman who married a man whose rids is his, the man can never ever raised hands on her.

Our woman has lost the truth about mariage but only want to marry luxuries.

They are ready to perch on already made man shoulder without considering what he coukd be made of even from the inside.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by boiz2men(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
JamieNaij:

Sorry to say, She still wants the marriage.

Woman don't see that they are better without men like this. once the Nigga start begging, crying showering her with gifts.

They forget.

He has changed.

aderola15
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by babadee1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
mikky4764:
which kind skull break. I hate domestic violence on women but I don't believe he broke her skull. skull ke.

Why don't you believe he broke her skull? You don't know a severe beating can lead to a skull fracture?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by lhabeeb78: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is so absurd
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
What if you confirmed that she sleeps with a business man?

I won't break her skull yet. I would show her evidence and file for divorce jejely. Wahala no dey dere.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by glossy6(f): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
gocac:
stop sleeping around after marriage they wont hear, now see! the rate at which married women sleep around this days is alarming, not every man would smile and laugh over infidelity ohh...if you dont love him enough for marriage or your not done with prostitution yet, just say no to his proposal, women dont have regard for this union called marriage anymore, married LADIES please stop fucking around. thats my humble advice. so issues like this will stop! because one day God forbid it would be from cheating to poisoning. and for you men stop marring prostitutes in the cloth of stars ,celebs, and nollywood actresses, cos protitution na the main occupation wey dem de do oh....

na you dey hold torchlight or their pants for them? hian
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nne5:
Can you imagine

Death? How Physical or spiritual?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by donqx: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Marriage palava stress
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by NoToPile: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
How are they certain her husband hit her or they just assumed it was her husband .
Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by mira4u: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
cry some women can endure sha.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Undergoing CT Brain Scan Over Head Injury (Medical Report) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Nne5:
Can you imagine

Story for the god, Keep your mouth sealed else you will get the beating of your life..

ladies power if their mouth and Man power is their hand..

If you can't taking the beating, Don't use those insulting words hahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samantha Calls Out Rema & Dprince Over Unpaid Bills In Abuja / May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M / "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.