Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" (34610 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by trendysturvs(f): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2018
Liz Anjorin has shared a story of how she was dumped by a man who went ahead to marry the daughter of a friend to a Commissioner, disclosed that even when some men see gold or diamond or things that will help their lives, they will rather mash it together and sell it to a recycling company. She wrote;
A guy said, I left FATIMA DANGOTE AND RAN AFTER ONE RONKE because OF BIG BUMBUM ���؂.. Honestly I laughed and rolled on floor that makes me remembered how a guy left me to marry a daughter of a friend to a commissioner. He said to my friend; who is Lizzy’s parent?? Lizzy is EBA and that girl is Salad… so my friend told me that he asked her maybe she will choose salad over eba??��
Years back, one Okada man hit my Range Rover and I rushed down to fight the okada man, I removed his helmet to fight him to my greatest surprise,  It was the guy that left me to marry commissioner friend’s daughter, then I ran back to my car and left in disbelief then something came to my mind so I started thinking of when the oniranu left me and how I almost commit suicide not knowing God’s plan is bigger than humans own…‎
Some men are like BOLAR(those guys that picks dirty and rotten irons): even when they see gold or diamond, even things that can help their life, they will rather mash it together and sell it to recycling company..‎

As a female child from a humble or hidden background, you will definitely face a lot of rejection and heartbreaking from men. Parent and Govt. should work more on male child because the rate men are jumping from one girl to another is too alarming. Who realise that men are contributing to joblessness of ladies and they are proudly converting women both married and single to cheap prostitution becos men invests unnecessarily on ladies with no work than the one that hustle. Some of them refuse to support their hustling bea. Some men tend to promote their side chic with no job than woman with hustling spirit. moments some men realize their wife or bae start work or business, they will become enemy of their women’s progress, Alaye will be telling you he is broke so you can spend your capital finish.. If your man has multiple women and he is telling you he’s broke, My dear, run for your dear life because he’s using your money to satisfy another jobless chick
‎#NeverLookDownOnAnyWomanSheCanBecomeYourBossTommorrow

You will recall that the actress recently bought a Range rover.

Source: http://tsb.com.ng/2018/03/118910/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Goalnaldo(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2018
Some men became better after they left some certain ladies too. Its a two way thing. Meanwhile since I joined naira land, I have never been FTC on a trend that made front page. I dedicate it to Jesus who is the reason for the season and all those who profess faith in him.

216 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Uyiii: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2018
years back, one okada man hit your range rover and you rushed down to fight the okada man, you even removed his helmet so you can punch him very well; awon mike Tyson abi Anthony joshuacheesy

thank goodness the guy left you sha for the salad or whatever, prolly he would have been dead by now from your serial punches if he had chosen to remain with you. you would have rushed him to his early grave.
Lesson learnt from this story is; it's more better to be alive making ends meet with an okada than being sent to an early grave, as the popular saying goes and it's true; when there's life, there's always hope.

p.s: she said she came from a humble background. taa, that's a very hypocritical disceptive imaginary fallacy.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by oderemo(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Lizzy o mbe bi obo, onyo bi ogbono.
Na only u.
Yinmu

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by itspzpics(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2018
B4 nko
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Another story......

☣ ☠

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by BruncleZuma: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin

And we still don't know you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Sarang(f): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Until I hear the full story gaa lipsrsealed

Please see my signature
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by OboOlora(f): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2018
But ur parents are still a nobody

40 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2018
Guess she is giving us a preview of her upcoming movie!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2018
Not because your parents are nobody but because you have bad manners

26 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2018
Lol. Its is the way of the world. Human beings just love to move to better, more comfortable places. It's not only men, women do it too.

If it happens to you, dust yourself and try again. No crying over spilt milk.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Follygunners: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2018
Isn't this the same lady that claimed she can't get married to a poor man and can't struggle with any poor man cuz she grew up poor.
So a man is basically her meal ticket to success and riches, abi? angry

This lady lacks all mannersism, ethics and values of a true female. She's such a disgrace to woman-hood!

She's the epitome of a typical 9ja lady! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by BabatCargo(m): 9:49am On Mar 29, 2018
Thats life...It happens

Import from China at $4.5/kg
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by sinaj(f): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Looks like she made up the story.

Nice morals sha

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by LesbianBoy(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Nonsense......the Range Rover was bought by sleeping with men

11 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Dospix(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Linus Lion Elisha the great! This story reeks of Big Elephant lie!

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by imitateMe(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Lies.....

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by LesbianBoy(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2018
sinaj:
Looks like she made up the story.

Nice morals sha

You this geh sha! I feel like kissing i just don't know why angry
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2018
I have a feeling that Lizzy Anjorin is a great cook

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by IamAirforce1: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2018
Stupid made-up story just like in Nollywood movies

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Queenext: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2018
Lies!!!!

Why do men always end up bad after dumping this nollywood actresses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by GrammarCheck: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2018
To a certain extent, she is correct.

Many men will not support a hustling woman for fear of her success.

They will prefer to keep a blood sucking leech and have control over her.

Shout out to women who crave and strive for success. More Vaseline to your elbows.

You will never walk alone

11 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by northvietnam(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2018
good
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Brooke60(f): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2018
As a female child from a humble or hidden background, you will definitely face a lot of rejection and heartbreaking from men

Waoh, this is a great lesson. I will keep it to heart and continue with the hustle.
Thanks Lizzy

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by MissRaine69(f): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2018
Goalnaldo:
Some men became better after they left some certain ladies too. Its a two way thing.
Well said ....

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by MissRaine69(f): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Queenext:
Lies!!!!

Why do men always end up bad after dumping this nollywood actresses
The operative word here being actresses
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by joenor(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2018
Na wah... I like NL gist nor dey finish tongue
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by marvin906(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2018
who are you please

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by oluwasegun007(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2018
so u don arrive abi....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Poses In A Temple In Thailand / Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.