Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

she is 37:,No Husband And No Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / she is 37:,No Husband And No Job (3244 Views)

2 Kids, No Husband | Widowed At 24 / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by lazygal: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
I came across this Lady in a family friends place got talking and we kind of clicked. How ever I was shocked though hid my shock well wink to hear that she has no ,husband no boyfriend,no job And no business...
She says she never dwells on her predicament as depression and high bp might set in ...
Funny enough she's a muslim so I felt she should at least be able to marry as even no .2

I advised she goes spiritual as this kind of issue get jay kegs oooo

What do u think?
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by thesicilian: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
At that age you just have to have achieved at least one thing in life: a good job, business, family, money, anything - even if it's just a boyfriend. Her lack of ambition is astonishing.

2 Likes

Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
I think you should mind your business and stop ameboism

14 Likes

Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by lazygal: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Joavid post=56036073]I think you should mind your business and stop ameboism [/quote

grin cheesy grin grin lwkmd ooo..

1 Like

Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by lazygal: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
thesicilian:
At that age you just have to have achieved at least one thing in life: a good job, business, family, money, anything - even if it's just a boyfriend. Her lack of ambition is astonishing.

I don't think its lack of ambition sha as she has been maki g efforts
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by lazygal: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Joavid:
I think you should mind your business and stop ameboism

By the way she asked for advice and yes she knows am posting it ....so please u mind your own business

2 Likes

Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by aljharem(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Is she a feminist ?

A lot of nigerian women will end up like this funny enough. Later they would get one small boy to please marry them and they will be paying the boy

1 Like

Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
aljharem:
Is she a feminist ?

A lot of nigerian women will end up like this funny enough. Later they would get one small boy to please marry them and they will be paying the boy

Muslim feminist? How ridiculously absurd!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by ifyalways(f): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
So how does she feed and take care of herself?

She is not doing anything, as in anything?

1 Like

Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by aljharem(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Muslim feminist? How ridiculously absurd!

Yes there are Muslim women that are feminist
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by Mznaett: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
I have a friend too (Christian) that's in her late 30s BUT No husband, no boyfriend, no child and worst enough no job. Heaven alone knows how she survivessad

I once informed her about a particular school in PH that was in need of staff.
After submitting her CV,the HRM told her the available positions were meant only for those that studied "English" and not "Linguistics".undecided ?? Hmmm...
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mznaett:
I have a friend too (Christian) that's in her late 30s BUT No husband, no boyfriend, no child and worst enough no job. Heaven alone knows how she survivessad

I once informed her about a particular school in PH that was in need of staff.
After submitting her CV,the HRM told her the available positions were meant only for those that studied "English" and not "Linguistics".undecided ?? Hmmm...
Is it that she didn't want to get a bf or what? There are way more men than women and women get to choose so how come? Even fat and ugly girls are changing boyfriends like tissue paper.
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by baby124: 12:57am On Apr 30, 2017
OP,
How about you mind your business and face your life? If your life was not depressing for you, you won't have the time to table another woman's business.

4 Likes

Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Because she's a Muslim "she should at least be able to marry as even no.2", as a second wife? OP, I hope you didn't tell her that. Not everyone wants that kind of life for themselves. Don't pressure her into settling for the wrong person or marriage.

Since she doesn't have a job either, she should be looking into getting one or starting a business and keeping herself occupied + making her money to gain some confidence. That should be her main focus right now.

1 Like

Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by lazygal: 6:10am On Apr 30, 2017
ifyalways:
So how does she feed and take care of herself?

She is not doing anything, as in anything?
She lives with her parents ....
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by lazygal: 6:13am On Apr 30, 2017
baby124:
OP,
How about you mind your business and face your life? If your life was not depressing for you, you won't have the time to table another woman's business.

My dear obviously by your choice of words and manner if expression,its clear who has depression.A depressed person stays in her shell and sees nothing good in life they also don't care about others or their problems.

Be honest with your self,you fit the description

3 Likes

Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by lazygal: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2017
aljharem:
Is she a feminist ?

What makes u feel lot of women will end up like this ?do u have sisters? Do u have daughters? Be care ful of your tongue

1 Like

Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by jashar(f): 6:36am On Apr 30, 2017
She may have tried out stuff that didn't work @ no job/no biz.

She may have made up her mind that she has come too far to settle @ no husband/boyfriend.
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by Mznaett: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Is it that she didn't want to get a bf or what? There are way more men than women and women get to choose so how come? Even fat and ugly girls are changing boyfriends like tissue paper.

I'm not exaggerating o
If not for some reasons I'd have upload at least two of her pictures here. (A beautiful body+a pretty face+brain). It's not as if she doesn't need a man in her life but in a situation whereby those approaching her are mostly married men with kids? Haba!
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by ifyalways(f): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2017
lazygal:

She lives with her parents ....
Her parents feed her, change her wardrobe, get her the necessary feminine stuff each month? And she does what from morning till night?

Even Alfa wife dey do something.
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by maclatunji: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Okay, now I know there is a 37 year old single Muslim lady with no job.

Let her try this http://www.namusorg.com/msms/, it might help with her marriage issues.
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2017
Mznaett:

I'm not exaggerating o
If not for some reasons I'd have upload at least two of her pictures here. (A beautiful body+a pretty face+brain). It's not as if she doesn't need a man in her life but in a situation whereby those approaching her are mostly married men with kids? Haba!
Well she should come seek admission to my school. If really you say she is what she is, she will get proposals left right and center. Even ugly girls here are treated like gods.
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by Mznaett: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Well she should come seek admission to my school. If really you say she is what she is, she will get proposals left right and center. Even ugly girls here are treated like gods.

You're mouthedshocked
Location please?
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Mznaett:

You're mouthedshocked
Location please?
Regional maritime university, Ghana. If she didn't find a husband here then her villagers are at work. An average girl here has like 10 bfs with each having their own portfolio.
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by Mznaett: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Regional maritime university, Ghana. If she didn't find a husband here then her villagers are at work. An average girl here has like 10 bfs with each having their own portfolio.

Ooops! she's done with school but no job.
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2017
Mznaett:

Ooops! she's done with school but no job.
Lol men she can just move and live here for like a month.
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by Mznaett: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Lol men she can just move and live here for like a month.
Lol
Guy,please free her jor.
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2017
Mznaett:

Lol

Guy,please free her jor.
Lets not derail the thread any further.I sent you a pm.
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by aljharem(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2017
lazygal:

What makes u feel lot of women will end up like this ?do u have sisters? Do u have daughters? Be care ful of your tongue

No I know what I typed if you decided to bury your head in the sand like the ostrich then fine, your opinion but my household will not end up like that because I have thought them how to be a responsible woman with the fear of God. Not to disrespect responsible men, take care of the home, loyal and caring. That has made all of them to be married today and have a happy home. The last married last year when she decided to drop that feminism rubbish. The husband respect her to the core.

My dear you can give poo and expect flowers in return, what you give is what you get. The same goes to men, you can't treat your wife as a slave and expect a queen. It can't just work. It takes two to tango.

Any single woman that comes to me for advice never get single again after 3 months. Another is getting married next month.

There is no ugly woman. Notice even the extremely fat ones are getting TRUE LOVE while the "slim and beautiful" are still single. Just think about it

1 Like

Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by Mznaett: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Lets not derail the thread any further.I sent you a pm.
Ok. Sorry,I have issues with my mail.
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by lazygal: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2017
aljharem:

No I know what I typed if you decided to bury your head in the sand like the ostrich then fine, your opinion but my household will not end up like that because I have thought them how to be a responsible woman with the fear of God. Not to disrespect responsible men, take care of the home, loyal and caring. That has made all of them to be married today and have a happy home. The last married last year when she decided to drop that feminism rubbish. The husband respect her to the core.

My dear you can give poo and expect flowers in return, what you give is what you get. The same goes to men, you can't treat your wife as a slave and expect a queen. It can't just work. It takes two to tango.

Any single woman that comes to me for advice never get single again after 3 months. Another is getting married next month.

There is no ugly woman. Notice even the extremely fat ones are getting TRUE LOVE while the "slim and beautiful" are still single. Just think about it

I didn't bother readin your response but my advise to u still stands don't expect to curse women and expect that the same won't apply to women in your house hold..they are not any different mind words that you utter
Re: she is 37:,No Husband And No Job by lazygal: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2017
ifyalways:

Her parents feed her, change her wardrobe, get her the necessary feminine stuff each month? And she does what from morning till night?

Even Alfa wife dey do something.

Lol grin..ify..some Alfa wives no dey do things ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.in Port Harcourt (OLX) / Nigerian Man Cries As Wives In Germany Now Send Out Husbands For €220 (video) / Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.