Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

5 Fixed Draws For Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Fixed Draws For Today (2543 Views)

The Ultimate Millionaire Football Fixed Draws Pools Systems: Wk5 Success Hit! / Weekend Of Draws.... 5 Fixed Draws All England / 5 Fixed Draws 29th April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Fixed Draws For Today by jameayodele: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hello people i told you all i had i new source that promised me 5 fixed draws. Here is my stake. I purposely paste the game late here for those stubborn people who would want to stake the game. you have loss enough that is why I'm trying to confirm sources becuase i have the staking power. as soon as i confirm the source is legit i will share with you guys. so remember be patient.

Re: 5 Fixed Draws For Today by Epositive(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
no game sure ahbeg cool
Re: 5 Fixed Draws For Today by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Scam

Dude you still a learner try something else Don't ask me how I caught you
Take this post down before I call the mods to ban you
Re: 5 Fixed Draws For Today by jameayodele: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
Scam

Dude you still a learner try something else
Don't ask me how I caught you

Take this post down before I call the mods to ban you

What is the scam here. I got the game and i'm trying it for everyone to see. So how is it a scam? I never asked you for money why are you scared? I don't sell games. So chill and watch if the game go enter or not.
Re: 5 Fixed Draws For Today by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
jameayodele:

What is the scam here. I got the game and i'm trying it for everyone to see. So how is it a scam? I never asked you for money why are you scared? I don't sell games. So chill and watch if the game go enter or not.

Don't be stupid

This is photoshop

Multiply your odds and multiply with your stake
. And see your stupidly
Re: 5 Fixed Draws For Today by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dude are you for real

(1) (Reply)

Today's Soccer Tips/soccer Predictions / League ✅✅✅ / Samuel Kalu Benches Moses Simon In Gent But Does Not Play For Super Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.