Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) (78211 Views)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by factwriter(m): 12:41am On Apr 30, 2017
hedonistic:

There is nothing cowardly about suicide. It's more cowardly to face shame, humiliation, and a deplorable life (Odindu onwu ka mma) than to muster the supreme courage to pay the supreme price. It's not even debatable.

Anyone who thinks suicide is the "easy way out" is only being economical with the truth. If such a person had half the liver , he or she would have ended his or her miserable life long ago.

We can discuss about the moral, philosophical, or spiritual 'wrongness' of the act; that's a different matter altogether. But this delusional talk about cowardice or easiness is total nonsense.

While others remain ALIVE to FACE and BRACE it, remaining stoic and preternatural till the END which they cannot even see or be guaranteed about; some simply chose the easy cowardly way OUT by ending their lives.

Ask yourself this simple question: if everyone chose that PATH you vehemently want to defend, who would have been left inside mother Earth today

Are you ignorant of the marmot tones and degree of problems mankind has forever been facing since human existence
and yet defiantly remaining ALIVE to conquer them!

Hello, don't be sucked up by some bull shit Eastern/Asian rhetorics about "death before dishonour".

I still reiterate, death ain't nothing but a fool's last hope"

2 Likes

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Stallione(m): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2017
coolesmile:
May her soul rest in peace.
How can she rest in peace,when she took her own life.Am not righteous but i must tell u,she is in hell fire...
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Flamzey00(m): 1:44am On Apr 30, 2017
RIP idiot.. u killed urself Ova d tinz u stole willingly.. D reward of a thief is disgrace/shame. Wen u know u can't resist d shame; why den did u do it? Anyway; safe trip Ayo as u embark on ya journey to d oda room...
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by eikenberry(m): 2:27am On Apr 30, 2017
U learnt early in life that it is foolish to condemn or criticize because we all have enough trouble overcoming our limitations...it makes you try to justify yourself because it wounds your precious pride,hurts your sense of importance and arouse resentment.wish she had seen an matured and experienced friend or psychologist...God help us all
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Willie2015: 2:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Flamzey00:
RIP idiot.. u killed urself Ova d tinz u stole willingly.. D reward of a thief is disgrace/shame. Wen u know u can't resist d shame; why den did u do it? Anyway; safe trip Ayo as u embark on ya journey to d oda room...

But when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Even if she stole, let her repent and go and sin no more. We need to teach our kids & teenagers not to take things not too hard. I have learnt to enjoy life irrespective of all situation and stop worrying about what people will say or think.

So many dreams gone cos of other people opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:40am On Apr 30, 2017
D sad tin is Dat, she might not be d one who stole those items and D culprit might be among d roommate who were shouting tif at her, so bad, depression is a bad tin

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Omoboy(m): 3:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Shiitposter:
She looks very soft, her friends should not have harassed her like that.Looks like they already had a thing for her before this incident
i wont be surprised if one of the people calling her thief actually stole those items to set her up

RIP though, at least you've escaped the hell that is Nigeria.

I have a feeling she was set up.

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 4:24am On Apr 30, 2017
chukzgerine33:
Nigeria should make sniper contra bond it has claimed souls

It's not snipers fault that people decided to be cowards. You forget to say how many lives sniper has saved.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Noblesoul123: 5:09am On Apr 30, 2017
IamZod:

Amen. That series 13 reasons why come to mind.
Not everyone has the mental resolve to deal with depression, especially in cases like this, were the victim was innocent.
My prayers are with the family.

Especially when theft is involved.

So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Noblesoul123: 5:12am On Apr 30, 2017
femi4:
Three different bags for that matter. No real thief will do that

Of course.

It makes no sense.

You steal things belonging to a roommate, and you just pack them in your bags as if they are yours.

The mum is a university staff leaving not to far away. That means she could have easily stashed the loot at home.

Sheer wickedness.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by oduz: 5:49am On Apr 30, 2017
obafemee80:
I think their actions killed her... sad

Its obvious she was innocent and couldn't stand the humiliation

Even the 2 major religions warned us about our tongue...

1520. 'Uqbah bin `Amir (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I asked the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), "How can salvation be achieved?'' He replied, "Control your tongue, keep to your house, and weep over your sins.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

Proverbs 21:23
Those who guard their mouths and their tongues keep themselves from calamity

Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.

The room-mates should be punished severely angry

Good Thinking ..... & .....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bro ... cool
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by emidizy(m): 5:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Hmm.......what an ugly resolution. Her roommate(s) should be closely monitored oo.. Before they commit their own suicide.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Flamzey00(m): 6:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Willie2015:

But when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Even if she stole, let her repent and go and sin no more. We need to teach our kids & teenagers not to take things not too hard. I have learnt to enjoy life irrespective of all situation and stop worrying about what people will say or think.

In dis our lil generation; we all know our wrong/right bt out of ignorance we choose d negative aspect of it and later find reasons for doing wrong. She killed herself out of shame and d whole insults she gt. I actually called her "Idiot' cos she took d wrong steps.
Only u steal
Only u kill urself by urself.

So many dreams gone cos of other people opinion.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by obafemee80(m): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2017
oduz:

Good Thinking ..... & .....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bro ... cool
Thanks
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by miki001(m): 6:41am On Apr 30, 2017
commiting sucide hellfire straight why commit sucide
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by luminouz(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2017
folakemigeh:
What a sad story.

But does sniper kill that fast?

I onced had suicidal tendency while i was a student also..

May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss
Don't dare try DAT suicide nonsense again!!!!
U have me now babe n its all good dear!!!! grin wink
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by mekani(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Not worth it dying for now.......RIP though.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Plutobaba1995(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2017
No RIP
The beautiful girl killed herself!
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by mida101(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2017
Shiitposter:
She looks very soft, her friends should not have harassed her like that.Looks like they already had a thing for her before this incident
i wont be surprised if one of the people calling her thief actually stole those items to set her up

RIP though, at least you've escaped the hell that is Nigeria.
U can as well choose to escape. Maybe jumping into the Lagos lagoon will b easier.. Receive sense
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2017
Quran 4:29 O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a trade amongst you, by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allâh is Most Merciful to you.[]
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by tballeyy(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Ogaoo but y?
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by doskie(m): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2017
ajokebelle:
So bad.
The roommates sef no try. The female gender and their wahala.
Why shouting ole after the mum paid for it, hope they will live with the guilt of leading her into depression which eventually led to her death.

The worst part of it all is that the real culprit might also be among the people accusing her.

Note: I'm not justifying the act of sucide
my thoughts exactly. someone must have put it in her bag
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by sola1200: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Her parents should take legal actions already. The girls should be prosecuted for bullying and defamation of character irrespective, Maybe it is time to start prosecuting bullies for their crimes just as we do for other common crimes. RIP
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by seun1960(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=talk2emma post=56048369]If the economy was good she will be staying on her own in her own room buhari is the causes of it
U are a fool... even in America they commit suicide of this nature
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Willie2015: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Of course.

It makes no sense.

You steal things belonging to a roommate, and you just pack them in your bags as if they are yours.

The mum is a university staff leaving not to far away. That means she could have easily stashed the loot at home.

Sheer wickedness.

We all make mistakes; even Apostle Paul killed many Christians even before encountering Christ. He did not commit suicide.

No need to kill herself because of any shame or any guilt, the girl just need to repent and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by gabbybent(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2017
If I should say, the roommate killed ayo... Think of the stigma she had passed through
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2017
May God Bless you - I supports your conclusion but I wonder WHY did Ayo punished her parents?.
Noblesoul123:
Clear case of setup.

The culprits neatly shared the missing items in her bags.

Am not in support of suicide, but those that pushed her to take such a drastic step will not know peace.

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by babestella: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2017
Someone obviuosly planted those items in her bag just to set her up.

A thief would never take his or her own life, never. When the innocents are being accused especially in this campus scenario, i could imagine what the girl went through in the hand of saucy spoilt brats, it's not easy but could be dealt with. However, that is not enough to make her take her own life, it's a pity.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by phillips1959: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2017
How can someone still items from her room mates and keep them in her bags in the same room.No one among those loose ashewos had simple logical mind to ask why the items were still in her bags in the same room.Those room mate of hers really hated her and set her up.But they never knew it could get to suicide.Now there is conscience and retribution awaiting them.Just that they will not be able to disclose to people what they would be going through, when the repercursion starts to manifest.Goodluck girls.You have put away your foe.Throw a party.As for me i beleive she is innocent because thieves dont commit suicide.All those involved in this gang up will surely pay somehow.That is the law of nature.Wicked generation.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by Wis1(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2017
She was never a thief, a thief doesn't care if you called them names, my own opinion though. Rip to the dead!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success / Accommodating An Insolent Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.