Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour (56746 Views)

Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Lol, my dear I just viewed ur profile pic, I gat lots of things to tell you, but I'm gonna pass.

It's actually 7:05 pm where I'm now.

As I told you before, always analyze and think properly before you comment or refute anything.

If u usually think/analyse before you comment, u would have known that I'm not in the same time zone with u, If you know what that means grin But you don't think grin

You are already saying I'm high on Osogbo weed grin grin.
Ignorance again!!

Enjoy yourself, I'm done replying u
Ngwa kachifo. And like I advised before, check well first before jumping into conclusion on people's comment. And by the way, if you had analyzed too, you would have known that we were not in same time zone when I said "go sleep abeg" tongue..... I'm done replying you too cool
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by purplekayc(m): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Is this a bad thing?
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Flamzey00(m): 1:48am On Apr 30, 2017
Na Amosun room b her PPA center.. Ladies won't seize to b ladies!!!
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by OAUTemitayo: 3:36am On Apr 30, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

please change the bolded to 'in the abroad'. common english you cant spoke.
You can't spoke ke
imao
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by OlanreJohnson: 6:05am On Apr 30, 2017
yoruba gominas and their randy penisses.
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Teespice(f): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Henryyy:
Am sure u don't know SDK if u did u won't make such statement.
are you minding her?
SDK serves and says it as it is.
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Yu edddiooots shud stfu

Was she raped?
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
You can't spoke ke
imao
grin grin
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by muller101(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2017
nairaman66:

Did you get your stupidity for free or you bought it?
yours came naturally. Sorry
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by lazygal: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Emestar1999:
Hahahahahaha! I know the governor,he is my state governor oh! The said lady has put to bed already and she stays in outside country somewhere in...... grin

Am not one to believe rumours as many are lies however the randy behaviours of our politician is legendary.

However if this is true then its not the first time ,ladies have bcone shameless,have no respect for themselves.. It will forever be on record how she got the children and one kid at least might disrespect her for it.
How women decided to be doing this as a way into luxurious living,beats me.I don't ever keep ladies like this as friends am not saying am better but if you have no respect for your self or conscience then what can ever make you a friend?

1 Like

Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by remikunle: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2017
what is your problem sef?
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Emestar1999: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

please change the bolded to 'in the abroad'. common english you cant spoke.
NOTED! Common English you can spoke grin
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Emestar1999: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
cool
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Ugosample(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Hungry rumor mongers....... There's no batch C. Just batch A and B. Stream 1and 2

You smart
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by kuchikau: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Senorita123:

This is the worst thing I have read in my life. I am speechless and embarrassed for you that a human being can think like this . This is not your first post against women. So because a girl menstruates, does it make her less human? It is a real insult to humanity for people who think like this to live among normal reasonable human beings. Your self esteem is so low. Find your way to the jungle!!!!
eve caused d downfall of adam and suffering of mankind. For a man to succed or stay strong, i advocate d death of all women.
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by OtiKpa(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2017
Emestar1999:
Hahahahahaha! I know the governor,he is my state governor oh! The said lady has put to bed already and she stays outside country somewhere in...... grin

Put to bed .. Ahh!!!
Who was your english teacher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross / Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu / Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.