Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor (25086 Views)

Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by stanvesco(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Date : 22/06/2017
Venue : Edo State Government House
Time : 3pm
Purpose : Courtesy Visit of the Labour Room Governor Edo state to his States Governor His Excellency Mr Godwin Obaseki.

Reality show to commence 2nd september 2017.

#Teamsly
#iampossible

please
oga seun,
lalasticlala, ishilove help take to front-page

lets show him some lOVE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by awillabo: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Lols. Cool pic
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by stanvesco(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2017
more

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by stanvesco(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2017
awillabo:
Lols
please remnber to support teamsly
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by stanvesco(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2017
More

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2017
See as my governor ugly sef undecided

God change the governor with ekiti, give us ekiti governor in place of this one

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Nice!

but bros this your governor is really ugly ooo. if only you can share just a little of your good looks with him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by vizkiz: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

God should give you a thug?

Someone who rather share rice than pay salaries? Sometimes think about your words before posting.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2017
vizkiz:

Someone who rather share rice than pay salaries? [b]Something
think about your words before posting.
[/b]
Think before you ask me to think

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Jesusloveyou: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

because you want me to die
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Broda keep d hustling spirit alive

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Flashh: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cool!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Jidhey1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ok smiley
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by auntysimbiat(f): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cool
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by ije81(f): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Long live nairaland

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by NwaAmaikpe: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
shocked

Hope you told the governor that he is very ugly..

OP took a very big risk,
Ugliness is contagious
I personally can't shake or stand next a person this ugly..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by benedictnsi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
More strength to your shoulder man

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Aburi001: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why all the Edo State Governors are ugly?

Abi name curse?

From Igbinedion, to Oshiomole and now Obaseki tongue grin

Meanwhile, many handsome men and beautiful women full Edo States.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by bejeria101(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Apc governor! Dullard governor!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by GoGreenNaija: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
makes sense
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by dacovajnr: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Edo ppl and their Handsome Govs Though!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by otijah(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Think before you ask me to think
Bros are u in any way related to anty kemi?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Slai1: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

For over a decade now, an una state retain the license to produce UGLY Looking State Governors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by idu1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Who fine face eep

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Homeboiy: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
vizkiz:

Someone who rather share rice than pay salaries? Sometimes think about your words before posting.

shatap today local government pensioners where protesting in Edo

blocking airport road

why hasn't d governor paid them?

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Uniqueness01(f): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
God Bless The Governor
God Bless Edo state
God Bless Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Tripplejay23(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
You try joor abeg link me eventhough na the sec lol
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Gofwane(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
kmosad:
Edo state is Blessed with funny looking governors
grin see how the governor pose dey smile with his #250 eye glass.
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by trick9: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
stanvesco:
Date : 22/06/2017
Venue : Edo State Government House
Time : 3pm
Purpose : Courtesy Visit of the Labour Room Governor Edo state to his States Governor His Excellency Mr Godwin Obaseki.

Reality show to commence 2nd september 2017.

#Teamsly
#iampossible

please
oga seun,
lalasticlala, ishilove help take to front-page

lets show him some lOVE

Help a brother i am on benin i am ready to work cleanly my loyalty is unquestionable
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by bareal(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
This Governor is very beautiful oh!
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by BTT(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Edo and fugly governors be like...

(abeg who get that Zuma meme, make e borrow me abeg)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake News On The Exportation Of Yams To Europe & USA / Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother / IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.