Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. (4412 Views)

Top 7 Skills And Qualities Employers Look For In Candidates / Requirements And Qualifications For The NNPC Recruitment 2019 / Without A Job Yet? Learn These 5 Top Skills And Get A Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Dainty09(f): 11:20am On May 24, 2017
I am unemployed a graduate of Business Administration 2nd class Upper,.I base in Lagos.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Stanchez(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2017
pls how can I contact u...I really need to be a certified computer literate..ere is my digit 09 057 2024 58.pls flash or text me I must call bk....30k is very attractive
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Whizkiday(f): 3:04pm On May 24, 2017
HND microbiologist, HSE I & II Officer, computer operator / graphics designer, Proof reader and story editor.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by jobbers: 3:48pm On May 24, 2017
ok
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by olity(f): 3:55pm On May 24, 2017
Bsc Sociology and anthropology
Experienced in teaching arts ,commercial related subjects, and junior class mathematics,
Baking and making snacks
Home service hairdressing.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
Welcomme:
Bro, I have been motivated by you to learn this Web development stuffs. Reason why I want to come to Lagos. Can we pls talk more...My email is adewalep4@gmail. com

Sorry I am seeing this late. Can I have your contact, I will call you back.

Thanks bro smiley
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Rizmo(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2017
iihtlagos:
At IIHT we believe that you deserve a great career...

Forget about "Any Job" and gain the basic requirements that our partners are looking in candidates they wish to hire!!

Call us Now and let's beat unemployment Hands-Down!!

If you are in Lagos... We invite you for our Career and open day Seminar holding on the 3rd of May 2017.

Can ICT help you achieve your financial goals?

Come and learn!!
Hello! Do you offer training in cyber security/IT security? What is the training cost like? Please I need your urgent response. Also, can I pay in installments?
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by deewhydoski(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2017
dekunleJ:
Am an Industrial Mathematics Graduate of AAUA (2nd Class Lower)

I have 3 yrs working Experience listed as follows

I.T System Support Admin {Arik Airline Aviation}

Business Development Executive for various I.T products & Services like Website design, 3D Animated videos, Mobile Applications {Hostville Nigeria - Information Technology Solutions for business}

Digital Marketing Admin {Multimix Academy Limited}

My Skills are as follows;
Expert in SEO (Search Engine optimization)
Web Development & Design Skills
Content Management System Expert (Joomla, WordPress, Magneto)
Good content strategist
Graphic Design Skills (Adobe Photoshop, Corel draw)
Webdevelopment tools skills (PHP, AJAX, XML, HTML, CSS, JQUERY, JavAScript, JSON )

Digital marketing Experts with experience

My email address ( dekunle_micheal2000@yahoo.com)
I Live in the Mainland (Ifako-Ijaye)
Am in desperate need of a job

i don't think u should look for job, with all those things u mention up there, is enough for u to make a living if u know how to use it

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by iihtlagos: 3:47pm On May 26, 2017
deewhydoski:

i don't think u should look for job, with all those things u mention up there, is enough for u to make a living if u know how to use it

I was surprised too... Maybe he just knows all those theoretically!!
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by psalms37(f): 3:55pm On May 26, 2017
I am a graduate of Animal Production and Health (2.1) and i recently completed my M.Sc programme. I can manage and supervise a livestock farm computer literate and also able to compound animal feed.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by jinka(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Web design allows you learn how to design, style and beautify a website.

Make it search engine friendly.

But development helps you make it interactive, turn the static page into a full website... And many others.

30k is what I learnt mine with... Basically during weekends....

And I am balling hard now....

re you in Lagos?

were u certified after learning, because a friend of mine thought me web development but I don't have any certificate to show for it.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by iihtlagos: 12:33pm On May 31, 2017
jinka:

were u certified after learning, because a friend of mine thought me web development but I don't have any certificate to show for it.

That is why personal study is good but not great. How do you convince an employer that you know it while you submit your CV?
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Nikkikoli: 2:29pm On May 31, 2017
Bsc Business. Admin(awaiting result) good knowledge in hair fixing and simple nails.
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by Iyanbass: 2:58pm On May 31, 2017
I OLAYIWOLA yahaya from osun state, am graduate of Civil engineering, I have HND, in CIVIL and I have experienced in structure design and AutoCAD drawing, am also good in supervision of builds, roads. and any Civil engineering works.this my phone no, 08068321359
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by AuditCFA: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
I am Aigbedion Solomon, B.Sc Accounting, ICAN certified based in port harcourt with core knowledge in Financial reporting, Auditing, Taxation . Proficient with numbers and internet savvy. Whatsapp 07055587340
Re: Are You Jobless? Post What You Can Do, Add Skills And Qualifications. by 1onebigman(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
BiafranBushBoy:

hahaha... I can't stop laughing bro... If you wish to get a quality job.... you better go upgrade yourself and leave all these "Basic" you are shouting!

30 Thousand can make you learn a quality ICT skill like Web Development.. and you are hired as a developer without stress!!
please I want to learn an ICT related skill, any recommendations is highly welcome,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Is Recruiting / Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.