Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) (48425 Views)

Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Beautiful Peacock Themed Wedding In Lagos (photos) / This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dopeluiz:
bro these guys only want us because of our proximty to the ocean and because of the oil we have... we will surely become a worse minority than we are already under this Nigerian govt. Never enter into an agreement with an igbo. They always after their benefits

heard your from agbor..

abeg which ocean dey agbor...

abi oil..

una no dey tire.. with this attachment and denials..

FYI I'm from onitcha ugbo..and am proudly igbo..
reside live in asaba..

anytime. meet me up at bishop's court..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

The best thing is for minority tribe to align with any major tribe

Yet you are a minority tribe in Nigeria who dose not want to align with the majority. That's why u seek secession.

The Niger Delta has all it takes to be a sovereignty. You igbos just want sea port and oil.
We dont want to be part of Biafra. It's not by force.

am not asking you to be a Biafran or part of biafra...

am telling you..that there is nothing like nigerdelta republic or anything you choose to call it..

bad as it may sound..you will have an IZON nation.. which will comprise of ijaws and their minorities like epie, ekeremor,ogbia.etc.. the speak different dialect from ijaws..

but you saying a nigerdelta that will join..crossriverian minorities, akwaibom minorities,delta,edo..

bro wake up.. and be honest..forget propaganda an NL people that choose to lie to themselves to score cheap likes..

nigerdelta is an adjective coined by the feds to loot the oil..

nothing more..

there is no unifying nor centre piece.

no rallying point..nothing.

like the yoruba's, or ibos,or hausa/fulani..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by YelloweWest: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
bounty007:

am not asking you to be a Biafran or part of biafra...

am telling you..that there is nothing like nigerdelta republic or anything you choose to call it..

bad as it may sound..you will have an IZON nation.. which will comprise of ijaws and their minorities like epie, ekeremor,ogbia.etc.. the speak different dialect from ijaws..

but you saying a nigerdelta that will join..crossriverian minorities, akwaibom minorities,delta,edo..

bro wake up.. and be honest..forget propaganda an NL people that choose to lie to themselves to score cheap likes..

nigerdelta is an adjective coined by the feds to loot the oil..

nothing more..

there is no unifying nor centre piece.

no rallying point..nothing.

like the yoruba's, or ibos,or hausa/fulani..

OK nah. One Nigeria!
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by FemiFimile: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sexina851:

Nah ur mother u dey talk to. U just picked the wrong person to exchange words with I asked u at simple question, in fact I wonder what attracts goats like u to social medias cos ur composition and understanding is animal like

See Ashawo, u had to mention me three times, i talk am say u dey hungry.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by isnovic(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jodha:
While at it... Just know that South South.. We're not part of yhu guys...

We want our own "Nigerdelta Republic"... We just dey look una...

Lead the way.. We'll follow suit..

*******modified******
Igbos be quoting me up and down... No matter how hard yhu wail.. We can never be part of yhur Republic..
It's only a fool that will accept to do things together with Igbos. ...
We're patiently waiting for yhu guys to succeed in yhur Republic of Biafra quest... Then the ijaw nation and the whole Niger delta will rise up.. And demand for our own Republic...

Long live Niger delta.. Long live the ijaw nation.. Egberifa oo.. Yaah..

Is the Niger Delta only made up of Ijaw? The same way you feel so do other minority tribes within the Niger Delta republic feels.

So please stop the balkanization attempt. The truth you cannot get NDR without the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 8:40am On May 01, 2017
FemiFimile:

See Ashawo, u had to mention me three times, i talk am say u dey hungry.

For u to know an ashawo that means ur sisters are Gud in the business
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by FemiFimile: 9:47am On May 01, 2017
Sexina851:

For u to know an ashawo that means ur sisters are Gud in the business

spin dat chair to face the camera with ur legs apart. i wan see something.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 10:01am On May 01, 2017
FemiFimile:

spin dat chair to face the camera with ur legs apart. i wan see something.

U want to see where you came from abi? Sorry Dats not going to happen perv
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by FemiFimile: 11:32am On May 01, 2017
Sexina851:

U want to see where you came from abi? Sorry Dats not going to happen perv

see ur dirty mind... oduduwa dey under ur skirt abi? Just turn chair and spread ur legs first. It is not wat u think.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 5:50pm On May 01, 2017
FemiFimile:

see ur dirty mind... oduduwa dey under ur skirt abi? Just turn chair and spread ur legs first. It is not wat u think.

U can as well turn the chair and spread the legs yourself
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by FemiFimile: 7:23pm On May 01, 2017
Sexina851:

U can as well turn the chair and spread the legs yourself

No matter how big u think u are, u still need to squat to take a piss.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) by eclecticbaron: 6:42am On May 05, 2017
MXrep:

so you won't join igbos in biafra but you want to steal igboland in your imaginary south south republic?

SMH...look whose talking about[b] imaginary[/b]?! Cry me a river. Who is stealing what? Continue in your delusions. Guy you and your likes are on your own. I will never join your biafra or what ever you call it. Get used to the fact your are agitating for a land locked country. We ain't coming with you lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo / Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria / Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.