Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nairaland E-library - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland E-library (20093 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of A Library In Norway. / Ebook Library / ANAN Niger State Courtesy Visit And Plea For Niger State Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland E-library by JoshBlack(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Please I need the best free action thriller books you have.
Re: Nairaland E-library by joideviv(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2018
Please I need any of this books:
>Under the udara tree by Chinelo Okparanta
>Chasing shadows by Jude Idibia

My email is: Ikejioffor91@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nairaland E-library by Madera001(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2018
THE CHRONICLES OF TAOFIK SHAKITIBOBO -

THE MIRACLE MISTRESS
So jejely I’m just sitting at Iya Bode’s bar sipping my beer. I kuku don’t have any runs for this weekend. Bimpe had told me earlier today that her dog was not feeling fine and she would be taking her to the vet this weekend. But that Bimpe girl sha! With her sexy figure 8! After all these years of secret office dating with nothing to show for it (No kissing, No Hugging), I finally managed to convince her to spend the weekend at my place this weekend but that’s when her yeye dog knows she is going to be sick (that's her excuse). Kunle my roommate thinks she is playing me but i disagree, that girl loves me too much and i don't want anything bad to happen to her dog because of me. The yeye Kunle must be feeling like one winner now that he has the main room to himself after we had argued for almost like forever about whose turn it is to use the main room this weekend. The thought of going to Lucky our usual ashawo joint crossed my mind but the way I was beginning to have feelings for that Belinda girl is getting me scared. I mean how can a whole me Taofik shakitibobo himself be having feelings for a call girl? L’aye! Kole wek! So that brings me to why I settled for Iya Bode’s place. At least after my regular 2 bottles of beer and maybe one or two plates of pepper soup (depending on how the night goes) I will go and sleep in peace on the couch in the other room.

I was thinking of how boring this weekend is going to be and how to face Kunle when I get home, I’m sure he will definitely want to rob it in (I too make mouth about my Bimpe runs). I was so caught up in my thought I didn’t notice a lady collapsing into the chair beside me. ‘What are you drinking?’ her voice brought me out of my thought. ‘Sorry, you said’ I replied. She then looked at me more closely the way a medical doctor would his patient ‘good evening, is everything ok? You don’t seem to be here at all’ she quizzed, I’m like ‘I’m ok jare, just a little tired after the day’s work, at least thank God today is Friday, I’ll have enough time to rest’, she smiled and said ‘eeya sorry, so what’s the name of your drink, your bottle has no label’. That’s true my bottles usually has no label, I peel them off almost immediately after opening the crown cock on it, meanwhile in my mind I’m like who is this JJC girl at a bar all by herself asking me for the name of my drink, she wan pay for me? ‘Eagle….that’s the name of my drink’ I tried to pay more attention to her face, I mean, if I’m going to be chatting with a stranger- a girl for that matter- I should at least know what she looks like. She looks like an omo butter kind of girl but damn, this babe fine sha! Dark skinned, plumb body, not plumb like fat oo, like Omotola Jolade kind of plumb, big Ghana weaving hair style, her age should be between 23 and 25 and to make matter worse she even has a dimple to match her flawless dentition, omo-boy gass try his luck on this one.

PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE STORY HERE --------> https://www.nairaland.com/4490126/chronicles-taofik-shakitibobo-miracle-mistress

Re: Nairaland E-library by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2018
Hey bro, please I need SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE by Max Siollun.

akindasage@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland E-library by victorlekan(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Pls I need a soft copy of MAX SIOLLON Soldiers of fortune...victorlekan2@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland E-library by FancyNancy: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Despirado121:
i just sent u everytin gud wil com by seffi attah in case anybodi else needs it nd i sent to tooguy01 too. Its a really wonderful book.
And plz i nid camara laye's african child (formerly published as the dark child) . Anybodi cn epp. Tnx

Please I desperately need this book. My Gmail nancyumejiuba@gmail.com. Anybody please?
Re: Nairaland E-library by Kokeyrulez(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please I need any books from the African readers library or Heinemann Writers Series. I want to relive my childhood
Re: Nairaland E-library by Amos000000001: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2023
Please, I need the trials of brother Jero anyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 / Chimamanda Adichie Covers ‘M-Lemonde’, French Magazine / WARRI PALAVA: U Go Laff Tire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.