Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Getting Lost In Lust (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Getting Lost In Lust (18+) (20414 Views)

Love To Lust (18+) / Lost In Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Okay,now.

Getting Lost in Lust

Saucy Gal

From early teenage, Ann learns a lot about sex and sexuality. She gets herself lost in lust; but then, she is a willing captive who enjoys every moment of it.

CAUTION: This story has many erotic scenes

I
When I was sixteen my breasts had swelled to 36 b and I had a full patch of hair between my legs. I never wore any type of clothing that was revealing in anyway when I first started to get tits. In fact, I did my best to hide my big tits from everyone. The only person up to that point who knew about my big tits and hairy pussy was my girlfriend Beatrice.

Beatrice and I had been best friends since first class. We hung out together then and still do to this day. She had noticed my big boobs when they first started to develop and she was in disbelieve of my tits during the summer before we went back to school. Beatrice and I would go swimming and she would see me change into my swimsuit.

She used to stare at my big tits and all the hair between my legs. Beatrice was the opposite of me she had little buds for tits and hardly any hair between her legs yet. The other girls in my class used to say I was a freak when we showered after gym class. I had tits and a hairy pussy long before any of them did.

I was embarrassed to even shower with any of them and often waited until I was the only one in the showers. By the ninth class, some other girls had grown tits and gotten hair on their pussies however, no one had as much hair as I did and no one had bigger tits. Most of the girls made fun of Beatrice because of her not having tits and hair. I stuck up for her and told the other girls to leave her alone. That did not improve my standing with any of them and Beatrice was really the only friend I had.

The boys in my class did not start to notice me until the ninth class. Then they were always trying to rub up against my tits and a few would even grab my ass then run down the hall. I was very shy and hardly ever talked to any of the boys at school.

I would be walking down the hall and I would hear some of the boys say, “Man I beat my meat senseless to her tits last night.”

I was not for sure but I thought they meant they played with their cock as they thought of me. I had never seen a boys cock other than in the text books at school in health. The book called it a penis and all I could really tell was the shape of it as it was transparent so you could see all of the reproduction glands and stuff.

During the first senor secondary class popular boys started to take notice of me well of my big tits, as they were hard to hide anymore. They started to come over and talk to me. Into the first month of ninth class all, the boys were after me. I knew they all only wanted to feel my big tits or grab my ass. Most of the time I would shyly run away from them, as I really was not interested in anything they had or could do for me. The other girls took it upon themselves to tell the boys that I was not interested in boys as I was a lesbian.

I found this out when Beatrice started to avoid me. I finally asked her one day after school if I had done something to her as she did not call me or even talk to me at school. Beatrice told me the other girls were telling everyone that I was a lesbian.

“Sorry Ann I did not want everyone to think I was one if I hung out with you,” Beatrice said to me.

“Just who started that rumor?” I asked Beatrice.

“Precious did,” Beatrice replied. “I only went along with it because they did not pick on me anymore,” “It only lasted a short while before they went back to picking on me anyways,” Beatrice added.

I was pissed when Beatrice told me Precious had started the rumor. I should have just left it go however I did not. The next morning as I walked into the school I saw Precious standing by her locker. I walked up to her and tapped her on her shoulder.

Precious turned to me as she asked, “What in the hell do you want?”

“You can stop telling everyone I am a lesbian for starters,” I replied.

“If the shoe fits wear it,” Precious said smiling at me.

“Bleep you wear this,” I replied as I pushed her to the floor and got on top of her.

I started to slap her about her face as I sat upon her chest. Precious was crying and screaming as I slapped her face restlessly. I did not even notice the small crowd that had gathered around us. I drew my arm back and this time I made a fist and hit her hard in her face. I drew my arm back again to land another punch when our assistant principal Mr. Tunji grabbed it.

“That is enough Ann,” Mr. Tunji said as he jerked me from atop of Precious.

Another teacher looked after Precious as Mr. Tunji led me down to his office. He sat me down in a chair next to his desk and asked me just what in the hell was all that about. I explained to him about her telling everyone that I was a lesbian when I was not one.

Mr. Tunji gave me a big lecture on beating someone up for calling you names or making fun of you. He told me the next time to come see him when I had a problem with another student. He went and made sure that Precious was OK. When he came back into his office, I looked at him as he came into the room.

“ I did not mean to hurt her,” I said looking to the floor.

“She will be OK and at least you showed some concern,” Mr. Tunji replied. “I am still going to have to expel you for three days and call your parents to come pick you up,” he added as he reached for the phone.

Luckily, my mom was out of town for the week due to her job and Uncle Mike was watching me. Mr. Tunji and Uncle Mike were friends so he knew he had more or less raised me after losing my father. He left Uncle Mike come in place of my mom. Mr. Tunji sat me outside of his office while he talked to Uncle Mike. When they finished talking, they came out and they shook hands.

Mr. Tunji looked to me as he said, “I will see you in three days young lady and remember no more fighting come see me the next time,” before he walked back into his office.

Uncle Mike took me outside to his car without saying anything. I climbed in and he started to drive home. I explained to him that I was just pissed at Precious for telling everyone that I was a lesbian and I had lost control.

“First of all fighting does not solve anything and second you don’t go around beating someone up for spreading rumors,” Uncle Mike said giving me the eye.

“I know and I am sorry for what I did,” I replied

“Second you’re not a lesbian are you?” Uncle Mike asked.

“NO,” I screamed at him.

“I did not think so and I told Mr. Tunji that as well,” Uncle Mike said. “He understands about that and if you were; the school would make adjustments as he is …,” Uncle Mike added without finishing.

“Mr. Tunji is not interested in such things,” I replied.

Source: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/getting-lost-in-lust/48940

3 Likes

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by BigBasher: 7:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Following...

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2022

“Let’s keep that just between you and I young lady,” Uncle Mike said looking to me. “So you were whooping her ass was you?” Uncle Mike asked smiling at me.

Once at home he had a long talk with me about not doing that again to anyone unless I felt I was in danger. He told me just because I could handle myself did not mean I should use it against anyone unless I felt my life was in danger. Uncle Mike told me we would keep this just between you and I as there was no need to tell your mother or she will blame me he told me.

“It will be our little secret,” I replied and I thanked him for being understanding.

When I returned to school in three days I had went from being a lesbian to some out of control wild bitch. Everyone seemed to avoid me boys and girls. I became more of an outcast than ever. The only one who did not was Beatrice. We went back to hanging out together during and after school.

I would sleep over at her house on Saturday nights a lot as her parents would go out and they were OK if we stayed there to watch her brother who was only 13 at the time. One Saturday night after her brother went to bed and we were in her bedroom, Beatrice asked me if I have ever given myself pleasure.

“What is that?” I asked.

Beatrice laughed as she replied, “You played with your pussy.”

“No because I am not for sure how,” I replied.

Beatrice smiled at me as she said, “I will show you how.”

Beatrice told me to take all my clothes off and get into bed beside her. Her eyes never left my body as I took my clothes off and climbed into the bed. She took her off and climbed in beside me.

“You watch me then I will watch you,” Beatrice said as she lay down next to me.

I sat up as I watched her hand slowly go between her legs. She rubbed at her almost hairless pussy with her hands. Beatrice slipped a finger between her rather large pussy lips and started to run it in and out of it. She took her other hand and she pinched at the rather large nipples on top of her small bud like tits.

I watched her playing with her pussy and pulling on her nipples. Beatrice slipped another finger into her pussy and really started to run them in and out of it.

I felt my own pussy start to tingle as I watched her as her breathing became heavy and labored as she played with her pussy. In a short time, Beatrice’s eyes went closed as her head went from side to side.

“AHHhhhh,” Beatrice moaned as she rather flopped around on the bed.

Beatrice pulled her two fingers from her pussy and I could see they were wet with her juices. Beatrice brought those fingers up to her mouth where she licked then sucked her juices from her finger. Beatrice smiled at me as she sucked the last drop off her fingers.

“Your turn Ann,” Beatrice said sitting up in the bed.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by henndukwe18: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
saucygal193:

“Let’s keep that just between you and I young lady,” Uncle Mike said looking to me. “So you were whooping her ass was you?” Uncle Mike asked smiling at me.

Once at home he had a long talk with me about not doing that again to anyone unless I felt I was in danger. He told me just because I could handle myself did not mean I should use it against anyone unless I felt my life was in danger. Uncle Mike told me we would keep this just between you and I as there was no need to tell your mother or she will blame me he told me.

“It will be our little secret,” I replied and I thanked him for being understanding.

When I returned to school in three days I had went from being a lesbian to some out of control wild bitch. Everyone seemed to avoid me boys and girls. I became more of an outcast than ever. The only one who did not was Beatrice. We went back to hanging out together during and after school.

I would sleep over at her house on Saturday nights a lot as her parents would go out and they were OK if we stayed there to watch her brother who was only 13 at the time. One Saturday night after her brother went to bed and we were in her bedroom, Beatrice asked me if I have ever given myself pleasure.

“What is that?” I asked.

Beatrice laughed as she replied, “You played with your pussy.”

“No because I am not for sure how,” I replied.

Beatrice smiled at me as she said, “I will show you how.”

Beatrice told me to take all my clothes off and get into bed beside her. Her eyes never left my body as I took my clothes off and climbed into the bed. She took her off and climbed in beside me.

“You watch me then I will watch you,” Beatrice said as she lay down next to me.

I sat up as I watched her hand slowly go between her legs. She rubbed at her almost hairless pussy with her hands. Beatrice slipped a finger between her rather large pussy lips and started to run it in and out of it. She took her other hand and she pinched at the rather large nipples on top of her small bud like tits.

I watched her playing with her pussy and pulling on her nipples. Beatrice slipped another finger into her pussy and really started to run them in and out of it.

I felt my own pussy start to tingle as I watched her as her breathing became heavy and labored as she played with her pussy. In a short time, Beatrice’s eyes went closed as her head went from side to side.

“AHHhhhh,” Beatrice moaned as she rather flopped around on the bed.

Beatrice pulled her two fingers from her pussy and I could see they were wet with her juices. Beatrice brought those fingers up to her mouth where she licked then sucked her juices from her finger. Beatrice smiled at me as she sucked the last drop off her fingers.

seriously
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2022
henndukwe18:
seriously
Yes, seriously.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2022

“I don’t know if I can,” I replied.

“Then lie down and I will do you,” Beatrice said.

I lay back upon the bed as Beatrice parted my legs climbing between them. She lies upon her elbows looking at my hairy pussy. Beatrice ran her hand lightly across my hairy mound. She tells me she wishes she had some of my hair as she did.

Beatrice used both her hands to part the hair covering my pussy lips. It was almost as if she was parting the hair on my head. Beatrice then ran her fingers over my pussy lips I felt my pussy lips slowly unroll as her fingers touched them

I moaned softly as my lips unfolded as it sent a wonderfully strange feeling through my body. Beatrice then took her finger and rubbed up and down between my lips. That strange feeling grew as she rubbed her finger up and down on my pussy lips. I raised my head from the bed to look at Beatrice between my legs

“AHhhh,” I moaned softly as I felt her finger slowly entering into my pussy.

Beatrice looked at me as she said, “Pinch and pull on your nipples you will love the feeling,” as she started to finger my pussy

I took both my hands and slowly ran them up over my big pair of tits. I might not have known how to finger myself but playing with my tits, I knew. I have been playing with them since I started to grow them. I often wondered if that was why they had gotten so big.

I ran my hands in a circle as I worked my hands up my tits. I squeezed at my tits lightly as I worked my hands to my nipples. I lightly rubbed both index fingers across my nipples. They grew instantly hard as my finger touched them.

I removed one finger and stuck it into my mouth getting it wet with my saliva. I returned it to my nipple where I rubbed the wetness around and onto my nipple. I did the Davide to my other finger as well. I started to pinch then pull on my nipples taking them between my finger and my thumb.

That feeling that was growing all over my body suddenly peaked as I moaned, “AHHHhhhhh Beatrice.”

My eyes went closed even as I fought to keep them open. My pussy began to tingle and then that feeling raced from my pussy to my tits. My breathing got heavy, as I seem to lose awareness of everything around me except for this wonderful feeling in my pussy as I started to flop about on the bed. I pinched and pulled at my nipples hard as this feeling raced through my body making me moan and whimper softly. That feeling lasted for a long time it seemed like. Then my eyes came back open as I released my nipples, which I was still pinching. My ears filled with this wet sound as I looked to Beatrice.

Beatrice smiled at me as she said, “Damn girl your pussy is fucking soaking wet.”

Beatrice removed her finger and I saw my juices dripping from it. Beatrice moved her finger to her mouth and she licked then sucked at her finger. She removed her finger with a pop from her mouth.

Beatrice looked at as she said, “Don’t hate me Ann I just can’t stop myself.”

Beatrice buried her face between my legs as I screamed asking, “Beatrice what are you doing?”

My hands went to her head and I started to push her head from between my legs. However, that wonderful feeling started to build once more down there. I could feel her tongue lapping at my pussy lips then dipping into it. Instead of pushing her head from between my legs, I gentle ran my hands through her long black hair. In a few more minutes, I was once again flopping about the bed.

“AHHHHHHH Beatrice, don’t stop,” I screamed as my eyes went closed once more.

Source:

2 Likes

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Saturn101: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Cool
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by henndukwe18: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
saucygal193:
Yes, seriously.
finish d story, u re keepin me hanging

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
“AHHHHHHH Beatrice, don’t stop,” I screamed as my eyes went closed once more.

When I opened them, I found my hands pulling her face against my pussy as my hips worked upward toward her face. I released my hold on her head allowing her to remove it from between my legs. Beatrice pulled her face from my pussy as she sat up in bed with her face wet, shiny and sticky from my juices.

Beatrice wiped at my wetness on her face as she said, “Girl I think you peed in my face.”

“I don’t think I did,” I replied not knowing what I had done as that feeling had taken over and I did not know for sure what happened after that.

Beatrice pointed to the bed between my legs as she said, “Look what you did.”

I moved in the bed sitting up as she was. I looked to where she was pointing to on the bed and I saw this big round wet spot. It lay directly under where my pussy and Beatrice’s face had been.

“Sorry about that, Beatrice,” “I must have lost control or something and peed,” I said to her.

Beatrice ran her tongue around her lips then replied, “I am not for sure myself as it does not taste like pee.”

I was going to ask her how she knew what pee tasted like but I left it at that. Beatrice and I played with our pussies for the rest of the night. However, I did not have another orgasm for I was afraid I would pee again. Beatrice told me she enjoyed licking at my pussy and wanted to do it again. She also asked me to lick hers. However, we heard her mom and dad coming into the house so we pretended to be asleep when her mom checked on us.

Beatrice’s bedroom was right next to her mom’s and dad. Beatrice whispered to me to me quiet for a while. In a few minutes, you could hear the bed next door squeaking and her mom screaming, “Bleep me harder.”

Beatrice and I played with our own pussies as we listened to them fucking. This time I did have another orgasm and I felt something squirting from my pussy onto my hand. I cupped my hand around my pussy trying to hold it or push it back up inside me. It did not work and I got her bed even wetter than before. I told Beatrice I was sorry I just could not control it.

Beatrice whispered, “It’s OK Ann I will just tell my mom we spilled a glass of water in the bed.” Beatrice rubbed her hand over my face and through my hair as she lie above me looking into my face. Beatrice smiled then she asked, “You wouldn’t scream if I kissed you would you?”

I did not have time to say anything. Beatrice locked her lips over mine as she kissed me upon my lips. It just seemed natural to me so I kissed her back. Beatrice then slipped her tongue into my mouth and I slipped mine into hers.

She broke our kiss as she lay down beside me taking my hand into hers. I watched her eyes go close as she went to sleep still holding my hand.

I lie there awake in bed wondering if I was a lesbian after all. I thought that because I had enjoyed my fun with Beatrice. I also had felt my pussy start to tingle when she kissed me. I closed my own eyes and went to sleep that night wondering if I was a lesbian after all.

In the morning as Beatrice and I got dresses she said, “We will just keep our little fun between us.”

“Yes I agree,” I replied.

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by BigBasher: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Keep it coming.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Zamar: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2022
more...
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2022
In the morning as Beatrice and I got dresses she said, “We will just keep our little fun between us.”

“Yes I agree,” I replied.

From there on out anytime Beatrice and I was together it always led to us having fun with each other. We even found out about getting into a sixty-nine together and we always did that the most. Beatrice and I also found out together that we both could squirt our juices if we rubbed our pussies the right way. Beatrice and I also enjoyed rubbing our pussies together as she told me my hair tickled her bare pussy.

We went from doing each other in our houses when one of stayed over to going into the nearby woods and playing in there. While playing in the woods we found out about making our pussies squirt. It was all because I had to pee and Beatrice wanted to watch me pee.

I left her watch and as I pissed she shoved her hand into my stream then said, “That is not pee when we play for it is not yellow and this taste like pee,” as she licked at the piss dripping from her hand.

I did not even ask her about shoving her hand into my pee then licking it. I had found out by then it did not pay to ask her for she would not tell me anyways or rather I just did not want to know. I was just happy to be having the fun we were together.

It seemed as if I might be a lesbian for boys at my school did nothing for me however, I felt my pussy tingle more than a few times during taking showers with other girls after gym class wondering just how their pussy would feel against mine. I was no longer afraid to show what I had to boys or to girls as they all were afraid of me anyways.

I would wear short skirts that showed my short lovely legs, tight fitting sweaters and low cut tops any chance I got to show off my big fucking tits. Some of the boys and even a couple girls were always checking my tits out but they knew they could look but if they touched or called me names, I was going to kick their asses.

I also became the most sought after girl in my class however I still did not want anything to do with any of them. I would talk to them but I did not hang around or run with them. Most of the boys were always after me to let them walk me home after school. I think they thought I would give them a little if they did.

I was always nice and polite as I told them thanks but no thanks. However, I was soon to allow a boy to walk me home after school. I only did it because I felt sorry for him, as he was a nerd and was picked on a lot. The first time it happened I was walking down the hallway when I saw a group of boys and their girls teasing this boy named Mike.

The boys were telling Mike that he would never be with a girl like theirs. One of the other boys called him queer for looking at his cock in the showers during gym. That pissed me off again as I saw that the girl with this boy was Precious. I walked over to them and right through them up to Mike.

I took a hold of his hand as I said, “I thought you were going to walk me home,” as I turned back to the group of boys and girls.

The look on their faces was priceless as they all stood there with their mouths hanging open in shock. The biggest pair of tits in school and Mike the geek was walking her home. Precious started to say something however; I cut her off before she could.

“I would keep your comment to yourself if I was you, Precious,” I said smiling at her.

“Whatever,” Precious replied as the group went on down the hall.

I turned to Mike who said, “Thanks Ann, I owe you one.”

“All you own me is to walk me home,” I replied smiling at him.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by ThrillPlus: 4:28am On Jul 16, 2022
Cool update
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
ThrillPlus:
Cool update
You are welcome.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2022
Carry on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saultry999: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
I turned to Mike who said, “Thanks Ann, I owe you one.”

“All you own me is to walk me home,” I replied smiling at him.

Mike and I got more than a few stares as we walked out of school that day. We held hands until we were out of sight of everyone and Mike removed his hand from mine. I asked him why he had released my hand from his.

“I thought you just did what you did because of Precious, to get even with her” Mike replied.

“I did,” I replied as I stared at him.

However when I did I also saw that hurt look on his face. The Davide look I had on mine when everyone thought I was a lesbian. I know how he must have felt and here I was doing the Davide. I felt I had to do something again. I thought then quickly grabbed his hand back into mine.

“However that does not mean I do not like you,” I replied smiling at him.

Mike smiled back and we continued our walk home. We talked about school and of science something we both enjoyed as we were in the Davide science class together. Mike even asked me to me his science partner on our next science project. I never saw a bigger smile on anyone when I told him I would love that.

Once at my house I turned to Mike as I said, “Thanks for walking me home,” as I leaned toward him and kissed him on his cheek.

Mike stood there for a few seconds with his mouth hanging open before he replied, “No thank you Ann,” before he walked away.

I walked into the house and Uncle Mike asked me, “Who was that boy with you?”

I explained that to him who he was and why I had left him walk me home. Uncle Mike reminded me it was OK to help someone in need but not nice to use someone like I had. He explained I might be giving Mike the wrong signals and he hoped I would not cause more hurt than good by my actions.

I was not sure just what he meant by giving me that little talk. Other than maybe, he was telling me not to be a tease perhaps. All the rest of the week Mike walked me home from school. On Friday on the way home as we passed the woods were Beatrice and I often went to play, I told Mike I had to pee and could not wait.

I ran into the woods and I did not know that Mike had followed me until I undid my jeans, pulled them down turned and squatted right in front of him. I could not hold it or cover myself as my pee started to gush from my pussy. I looked up to Mike to see him staring at my hairy pissing pussy.

The last bit dripped from my pussy as I said, “You at least could have turned your back,” as I stood up with my jeans still down by my ankles.

“Ann, your thing is so hairy,” Mike replied staring at it.

“I take it that you never seen a girls pussy,” I said.

Mike just shook his head no, as he stood there. It was then that I noticed that the front of his own pants was sticking out in front of him. I pulled my pants up as I asked him if I had caused that to happen. I knew he had a hard-on in his pants from the magazines Beatrice and I had looked at. I felt this tingle in my pussy and my tits seemed to heave as my nipples grew hard poking through the shirt I had worn.

Mike’s eyes went to my tits, as my nipples grew hard. He stared at my tits as his mouth came open. I walked over to him and I took his hands into mine as I placed them upon my breasts. Mike started to caress well more like squeeze at my breasts with his hands.

Getting Lost in Lust: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/getting-lost-in-lust/48940

3 Likes

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by ThrillPlus: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saultry999: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2022
Mike’s eyes went to my tits, as my nipples grew hard. He stared at my tits as his mouth came open. I walked over to him and I took his hands into mine as I placed them upon my breasts. Mike started to caress well more like squeeze at my breasts with his hands.

“Owee not like that,” “Be gentle,” I cried out removing his hand from my breasts. “Here like this,” I added as I pulled my top up then lifted my bra exposing my tits to him.

I rolled my hands around my breasts in circles teasing my nipples with my fingers as I did. Mike watched me doing this then I removed my hands and he started to do the Davide to them. I showed him how to pull and lightly pinch at my nipples making them grow even harder.

Mike was pinching at my nipples when he suddenly moaned lightly and his hands went to the front of his pants. He moaned as he pressed his hands into his pants. I heard him yell out “Shit,” as he turned from me. He stayed like that for a few seconds as I tucked the girls away and covered them with my shirt.

“Are you OK Mike?” I asked.

Mike turned back toward me and I saw there was a big wet spot where that bulge had been. He told me he was OK just had made a mess in his pants. I knew then that he had shot his cum by just feeling my breasts. Mike took his Tanoet, covered the front of his pants as we left the woods, and continued home.

I told Mike to keep this our little secret and we would have more fun. Mike told me he had wet dreams about doing stuff with me. I had to ask him what wet dreams were and he told me. My pussy twitched even more as we walked home. Mike promised me never to tell anyone of our fun in the woods and I told him I would do the Davide.

I lied as soon as I got in the house I called Beatrice. I explained to her every thing that happened even with not knowing for sure exactly, what had happened. Beatrice told me to see if I could spend the night and she would not only explain but show me as well. I was wondering just how she was going to show me as my mom drove me over to her house. Once inside her house we went to her bedroom and I asked her how she was going to show me.

“Wait until mom and dad leaves and you will see,” Beatrice said smiling to me.

As her mom was leaving, she told Beatrice to take good care of her brother and Beatrice replied, “I will,” smiling to me.

As soon as they were out the door Beatrice told me to go into her bedroom and take all my clothes off and climb into bed. She explained she would be right in as well. I did as she asked and was laying naked under the covers of her bedroom when she walked in with her little brother Daniel in tow.

“What is he doing in here,” I yelled at Beatrice.

“He is going to show us something,” Beatrice replied as she jumped from her clothes then got under the covers with me.

Beatrice’s brother Daniel stood silently at the foot of the bed. Beatrice and I sat up in the bed with the bed sheet covering us. She told him to show us his thingy. Daniel dropped his pants to the floor and he stood there with his little limp cock in front of him. It looked like it was only about three inches in size. He was staring right at me when Beatrice pulled the covers from me exposing my tits to him. I covered my tits with my hands so he could not see them.

“Let him see your tits Ann and watch what happens,” Beatrice said to me.

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Zamar: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2022
Still following.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Saturn101: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Go on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saultry999: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
“Let him see your tits Ann and watch what happens,” Beatrice said to me.

I exposed my tits to Daniel and he smiled at me. I looked down at his limp cock that started to grow. It rather rolled and moved then started to stand up straight away from his body. In a short time, his cock was fully hard standing tall. I was amazed that it had grown as big as it was now closer to four or five inches and much rounder.

“Make your dick shoot for us,” Beatrice said to Daniel.

Ted wrapped his hand around his cock and he started to pump back and forth on it with his hand. Beatrice moved closer to him and I joined her at the edge of the bed on my hands and knees. My tits were swinging back and forth, as I crawled down to there.

Ted moaned and suddenly clear liquid started to shoot from his cock. Beatrice grabbed his cock and pulled on it coating her hand with the clear stuff. She licked at it as she pulled her hand back and asked me to try it. I shook my head no, as I watched Ted’s cock go from being big to small again.

“Go to your room Daniel and I will call you when it is time to play again,” Beatrice said to her brother.

Ted pulled his pants up and ran from the room. I turned to Beatrice and she smiled at me. She explained she had caught him a couple of weeks ago in the bathroom playing with his cock. She had told him she would tell mom unless he showed her just how and what he was doing.

Beatrice explained they have been having fun every night, as one of them would sneak into the others room. I asked her just what type of fun and she explained they played with each other as well as gave each other MouthAction. Beatrice reached under her bed, pulled some magazines out, and showed me just what they have been doing. The cocks in the magazine were a lot bigger than Ted’s.

Beatrice turned to a page with a couple fucking as she said, “I want to do this with him tonight.” Beatrice smiled as she asked, “You want to watch?”

“I suppose,” I replied not sure, if I did or not however my pussy felt as if it was on fire.

Beatrice ran from her room to get her brother telling me to lie back on the bed. She returned and told Daniel to lick me the way he does her. Daniel practically dove between my legs. He dug his tongue roughly into my pussy at first then settled down into a slow steady lick. My pussy started to juice up when he plunged his tongue deep into my pussy.

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Awesome05: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Daniel in the den of Delilah
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by kweensheba: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Awesome05:
Daniel in the den of Delilah
cheesy
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Christiansimon: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Pls Continue It Really Enjoying Every Bit Of It

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saultry999: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Beatrice ran from her room to get her brother telling me to lie back on the bed. She returned and told Daniel to lick me the way he does her. Daniel practically dove between my legs. He dug his tongue roughly into my pussy at first then settled down into a slow steady lick. My pussy started to juice up when he plunged his tongue deep into my pussy.

“Get onto your back Daniel, “Beatrice said to him.

Ted rolled from between my legs and onto his back with his little cock once again standing tall. Beatrice had me come down to his cock with her. She wrapped her hand around it and started to pump up and down on his cock. She removed her hand and she told me to try it. I did his cock felt weird, as it was hard but still soft when I tightened my hand around it.

Beatrice pushed my hand away as she said, “Here is how you suck it.”

Beatrice took his cock into her mouth and she started to move it up and down on his cock. I noticed it looked like she was sucking in as her head worked upward on his cock. Beatrice removed her mouth and she flicked her tongue around the head of his cock for a while. Daniel lies there moaning softly as she did.

Beatrice looked to me as she said; “Now you try it.”

I did as she had I placed my mouth around his cock and I started to move it up and down. In a little while, I even got the hang of sucking inward as my mouth worked up his cock. I pumped at his cock as I started to flick my tongue around the head of his cock.

Suddenly my tongue encountered fluid leaking from the head of his cock. I pulled away from his cock and the stuff stringed from his dick head to my tongue as I did. It snapped and came back onto my tongue, which I drew back into my mouth. It was a strange taste but it tasted good I thought as I looked to Beatrice.

“That is his pre-cum it happens before he shoots off,” Beatrice said to me.

Beatrice rolled onto her back as she said, “Stick your thingy up inside of me Daniel.”

Ted rolled over onto his sister and he started to bounce up and down. Beatrice reached between them trying to get his cock lined up with her little hairless pussy. She told Daniel to stop so she could get his cock inside of her. Daniel stopped and backed away from his sister’s pussy.

Beatrice looked to me as she said, “Put his cock into me as he slid forward.”

I took his cock into my hand and placed it at the opening between her lips. Daniel moved forward and I saw her lips open as his cock slipped inside. I barely got my hand from his cock when he started to move up and down fast on top of her.

Beatrice moaned loudly as they both rocked on the bed. Beatrice wrapped her arms around her brother pulling him tighter against her as she bit her lips. Daniel just kept moving up and down on top of her. They both were moaning as his cock slipped in and out of her hairless pussy. I could see some of the action but not all of it. My hand went down to my pussy and I rubbed and fingered myself as they bleeped before me.

I had just slipped two fingers up inside me when Daniel yelled out, “AHHHHhhh sis.”

I managed to get a quick orgasm before Daniel rolled off Beatrice as it all lasted about maybe three minutes. I looked at her pussy to see that clear liquid leaking from it. To be honest it looked like hell as there was a little bit of blood mixed in with it. I knew Beatrice was no longer a virgin.

All three of us showered and I left Daniel suck on my tits and play with my pussy in the shower. He wanted to stick his thingy into my pussy but I told them both no to doing that. The three of us played with each other until it was time for their parents to be coming home.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 1:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Nice update.

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by BigBasher: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Carry on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Christiansimon: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Loving It..keep It Up. Pls Continue.

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Christiansimon: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
[url][/url] pls Continue The Story

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saultry999: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
All three of us showered and I left Daniel suck on my tits and play with my pussy in the shower. He wanted to stick his thingy into my pussy but I told them both no to doing that. The three of us played with each other until it was time for their parents to be coming home.

In bed that night, Beatrice told me she could not wait for Ted’s dick to get bigger as she had told me she could barely feel his cock in her. Beatrice told me a big cock should really feel good. Just before we went to sleep her dog, Rex came into the bedroom and as he lay on the floor licking his cock I saw Beatrice smiling as she watched him. I would not find out what she had plans to do with him until a couple of years.

In the weeks that followed, I showed Mike every thing I had learned from Beatrice. Mike’s cock was a lot bigger than Ted’s and much firmer when I Tanoed him off when we played in the woods. Mike and I played each day on the way home from school. In no time I became very good at sucking cock and him at eating pussy. Mike wanted to Bleep me however; I would not as I was saving that.

Mike turned into a different person during this time, as he was not so nerdy anymore nor was he shy as before. In fact, I was starting to more than like him but was falling in love with him I believed. I was even going to ask him if maybe we should take another step by becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. I should have known that the way my life was that was not going to happen now or maybe never.

A few months into school, Mike was waiting for me outside after school. He took my hand into his. I thought maybe he was going to ask me to go steady with him or maybe I was hoping he would at least.

Mike looked at me as he said, “Ann I like you a lot but I can no longer walk you home.”

A girl by the name of Tina walked over and wrapped her arms around Mike. I wanted to punch them both out and take my anger out on them. However, the words of my Uncle came into my head. I simply smiled at them both and told them they will make a lovely couple. Mike and Tina were married down the road and lived happily ever after unlike I.

I cried as I walked home that day, I cried that night and into that weekend. My heart had been broken for the first time. My Uncle even gave me some comfort when he found out why I was upset. He explained someday I would find what I was looking for and that my heart will probably be broken again along the way but that was just how life was.

I felt so bad about it I once again withdrew from the people around me. I went back to covering my body. I did not wear short skirt or tight sweaters for I thought my body was unfit for others to look at. After all, I could not even keep the school geek interested in myself. Once again, what I thought was a good deed on my part blew up in my face. The new rumor in school was that I was so lousy in bed that the school geek did not even want me.

The only one who knew the true and stood by me was Beatrice. It was a Friday and my mom was back on nights. I asked her and Uncle Mike if I could spend Friday night with Beatrice. I told them I would just go home with her after school as she now rode a bus home as they had moved. They told me it was Ok with them so after school I went home with Beatrice to her house. On the way home, Beatrice told me she did not feel good.

At Beatrice’s house, she became sick and started to throw up. Beatrice’s mom was a nurse and she told me she thought Beatrice had the flu. She told me she had better take me home. I told Beatrice I hoped she felt better and I would call her tomorrow. Her mom drove me home dropping me off at the end of my driveway.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Christiansimon: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hope Is Not What Am Thinking.. Thanks ,pls Keep It Up plssssssssssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Than A Flirt (18+) / Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ ) / Made In Nigeria English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.