Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison (6274 Views)

IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video / IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
IpobExposed has decided to take the poison due to constant pressure mounted on him to be a man.
So he said I should video him as he drank the toilet cleaner.

Type respect he has taken the poison in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlLmMy7pyFQ

1 Like

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by missbehave247(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
hmmm
Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by cheruv: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
When's your burial
O tewo m'riri urosi akwamozun cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by Qudbell(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
guy skip d razzmatazz and lets c it on d headline news

7 Likes

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by Rtopzy(f): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
You must be kidding..... u better no try am oh

2 Likes

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by Dannidom(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Funny dude!

3 Likes

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by Nasa28(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foolishness at its peak.....recieve sense bro

7 Likes

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by raker300: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
You no dey shame. After all the threats you still dey show your face..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
What a pity!

4 Likes

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by Igboesika: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
You want people to patronise your bad market by watching your useless video.
Burn your data in this recession at your own peril.
I have just noticed that you are clown.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by rifasenate11(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
how stupid can people be. so this is the summary of your life.

2 Likes

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by Ajasco222: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin. Funny guy

1 Like

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by KraticKratus: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
coward

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by bantudra: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
IpobExposed:
IpobExposed has decided to take the poison due to constant pressure mounted on him to be a man.
So he said I should video him as he drank the toilet cleaner.

Type respect he has taken the poison in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlLmMy7pyFQ

bros,if na joke stop it...i dont find it funny...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by ndcide(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
The @op, never came across to me, as a reasonable human being. This is the first time I'm opening any of his threads. Maybe because I'm not into this biafra thing. But this guy seem like, someone who has a lot of time and has nothing reasonable to do with his it.

I think it's time to really evaluate yourself young man.

You've been wasting so much time and money on bullshitt. Take my advice and re-evaluate yourself.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
No come die here biko
Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by bantudra: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
the basstard lie himself out...how is that your problem.....why the hell you wan keep your word for people that never keep theirs..

ipob plays dirty,you shouldnt play fair with them....

3 Likes

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rip in advance

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by swagagolic01(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pls die in peace nd rot in he'll. ..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by OjukwuWarBird: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ipobexposed hurry up and keep to your promise

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by bantudra: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Ipobexposed hurry up and keep to your promise

sharrap...
Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by OjukwuWarBird: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
bantudra:

sharrap...

Aren't you joining him to help Buhari at the other side of life

Ipobexposed hurry up and use your life as a sacrificial lamb to stop Biafra

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
That 1 no too effective come collect special aba brewed otapiapia for fast effect like pa awolowo of cursed memory

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by bantudra: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Aren't you joining him to help Buhari at the other side of life

me do what??..shey i like you sef??..na him like you not me...

if anything happen to ipobexposed,i will declare e-jihad on all igbos... angry
Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by OjukwuWarBird: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ipobexposed show your face before you commit so that we can confirm it is true through your Obituary

1 Like

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by Cool23(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wow just wow so because of nnamdi kanu he committed sucide heaven and hell are real

3 Likes

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by OjukwuWarBird: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
bantudra:

me do what??..shey i like you sef??..na him like you not me...

if anything happen to ipobexposed,i will declare e-jihad on all igbos... angry

Coward

Why Electronic Jihad instead of Real Jihad

Ipobexposed, pls let us see your face as confirmation that you kept your promise

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison by Cool23(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
I was laughing when I watched the video

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) / Almajiri System Has Contributed To Backwardness In North-east—lawmaker / Taiwo Adisa: Seyi Makinde Is Not Leaving PDP, It Is Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.