Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

IGP Plotting To Kill Me, Raids My Abuja Home - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Plotting To Kill Me, Raids My Abuja Home - Wike (531 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) / JUST IN: The IGP Plotting To Implicate Me Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1)

IGP Plotting To Kill Me, Raids My Abuja Home - Wike by reportsafrique: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
The governor of Rivers state, Barr. Nyesom Wike has decried a plot by the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris to kill him.

In a statement circulated to the press by Mr. Simeon Nwakaudu, his special assistance on electronic media, Wike also alleged that the Nigeria police on the orders of the IGP is planning to plant guns and huge some of monies in his house in order to indict him of criminal charges.

more at http://www.reportsafrique.com/2017/04/igp-plotting-kill-raids-abuja-home-wike/
Re: IGP Plotting To Kill Me, Raids My Abuja Home - Wike by Mynd44: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2017

(1)

Is Jonathan A Father Of Democracy? / Herdsmen Attack: Nigerian Man Goes To Church With Cutlass (video) / IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Uchechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.